Hookahcompany.com Reviews

mushrat

i placed my order for a Mya QT on March 12 and it shipped out March 13. The base and stem were bubble wrapped and all the contents were submerged in packing peanuts.

I will also note that with other companies I've dealt with, they usually include free items. Not really the case with HC. I did receive 13 mouth tips instead of 12, but i I don't think that was intentional. It's definitely not a fault. Just an observation.

The big plus is a lady named Robin. She was sooooo patient, helpful and such a pleasure to do business with.

Fast processing and careful packaging is enough to recommend HC. Robin makes the experience all the better.

10/10.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (arcane @ Mar 20 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i placed my order for a Mya QT on March 12 and it shipped out March 13. The base and stem were bubble wrapped and all the contents were submerged in packing peanuts.

I will also note that with other companies I've dealt with, they usually include free items. Not really the case with HC. I did receive 13 mouth tips instead of 12, but i I don't think that was intentional. It's definitely not a fault. Just an observation.

HC has excellent packaging every time I order. I have never received a broken or damaged item from them.

I think I might have gotten some free shisha from them when I bought my Nour. Maybe? I don't remember. I do remember getting a nice bad of tips, some extra tongs (even though I did order some too) and I think a few grommets. It's been awhile. It never matters to me though, as they already offer a more than generous 15% discount for hf members.

I also really appreciate the direct signature they require for packages. I want to say its only on order over 100 bucks or something, as some smaller orders didn't have to be signed for. Its nice to know my stuff won't be left for hours, though I hate having to wait an extra day to get my stuff if I do miss it. I would probably rage if I had a big order go missing off my porch.

• 2 weeks later...
Well last Thursday 3-26-09 I ordered

1 Tangiers medium funnel bowl

1 250g Tangiers Blueberry
1 250g Tangiers Watermelon

and a box of Coco Nara coals

I received the package today 4-1-09. The packaging was very discrete, I couldn't even really tell where it was from when I got the box, which I liked. It was well packaged.

Overall I think the shipping was great. Will definatley go back.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (nicko99 @ Mar 21 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Pilgrim @ Jan 9 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I ordered from them today, it's "hookah forum", and you get 15% discount

Damn! I didn't kinow the code and missed out on the 15% sad.gif

I'm in the process of picking my new hookah at Hookahcompany.com and want to know what the current discount code is. Can anyone help? Haven't ordered from them before so I don't know if it's a discount code or putting in I'm a member of this forum...

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
- Placed an order at HC on Thursday 5/21 at about 5:30
- Shipped out on Friday 5/22
- Arrived at my house today(5/23)

SHIPPING
Extremely Fast shipping!!!!
(well I live in socal so it helps)

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I asked a couple of questions a few days before I made the purchase and got a response relatively fast
- great customer service

PACKAGING
Packaging was great and well protected
I got everything I ordered

I ordered:

1x Khalil Mamoon Supreme Leather Hose(Green/Light Green/White/Black)
1x Small Tangiers Phunnel Bowl(Green/Black/Light Blue)
1x Khalil Mamoon Trey

HookahCompay: 10/10

• 4 months later...
First post. I've ordered from Hookahcompany.com for the past couple of years and have always been happy with them. They have a large variety of brands and flavors. My most recent order was 250g After Nine, 250g Tangiers Lucid KCherry, and 50g of Fusion in Apple Pie, Cinnamon and Lemon Mint. Also ordered a box of 40mm QL's. All packaged nicely and arrived in a timely manner. Nice customer service as they've thrown in free shisha in the past. Very nice and can't wait to light up my new shisha.

• 1 month later...
wanted to mention i got my awsome gold 11.5'' wind cover in only 4 days and my 4 pieces of layliana(sp) it was all packaged very tight and the windcover was wrapped very nicely..im starting to really like HC and will continue to give them my business when i see something i like..keep up the good work guys..

Hookah company ha always been my go-to vendor..., they charge a lot less for shipping and the stuff still comes just as quickly as with other vendors... CA to ME is a long trip...

• 2 months later...
EXCELLENT!!!! I love you HC.

[b]- International [/b]order Feb 2nd
- Shipped out Feb 4th
- Arrived Feb 9th!

Order: - 32" KM Lotus
- v3 Narbish
- Small Tang Phunnel

[b]Shipping[/b]

One word. AWESOME! Shipped from USA to Australia in less than a week.

[b]Packaging

[/b]Everything was well packaged. Plenty of bubble wrap and peanuts. Everything was there and intact.

Overall I am extremely satisfied and will definitely be using HookahCompany for future purchases.

[b]HookahCompany: 10/10 easily.[/b]

I can't edit, so sorry for the double post. The dates I posted were wrong. Here's the real ones

[b]- International [/b]order Feb 4th
- Shipped out Feb 6th
- Arrived Feb 9th!

Sorry again for the double post, but I felt it a necessary correction.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry if you have not received any customer service. Our emails have all been answered are you emailing the info@hookahcompany.com because the auto receipts for cc payment as well as order conformation are non-reply address. I am here for any questions.

Regards,
George J

[quote name='drozdoff' timestamp='1297866740' post='498076']
[font="Arial"][b]International [/b]order Feb 11th 05:14:29am PST
[/font]my emails are unanswered to be continued ...
[/quote]

• 4 months later...
Received my shipment today. Two KM hooahs and some Tangiers Breakfast.

Everything was packaged great. The vases, stems, and bowls were all bubble wrapped in a sea of packing peanuts. The extras for the hookahs were in a nice and easy to find baggie with everything included.

Now the one issue. I understand that KMs are hand made and are not always represented perfectly in the pictures. However, one of the stems I received was way off of the photo. To a point where it looked like a cheap knockoff of what I ordered. This is obviously not their fault but I wanted to see what my options were so I called them up.

I think I got a hold of them around 920 PST. Talked with someone and they told me to email them a photo and they would get back to me. i followed the instructions and waited and hour and figured I would use their live chat service to get an update. On live chat speaking with "El Camino" she told me to send a photo (which I already had) and they would get back to me later that morning. 4pm PST rolls around and I haven't heard from them. Tried live chat again and sat around for about 30min and nothing so I called. Finally some help. They checked out the photo and are going to send me a new stem to replace the ugly one. I was happy when I finally got a hold of someone that was willing to take my call. Its a shame it took so long though.

Like I said, I know this wasn't intentional so I'm not holding it against them.

Overall I'd say 8/10 I would order from them again for sure due to my experience. Just hopefully not something that would require help from their customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
Put in my first order with HC last week. Everything went smoothly. I usually order from John but HC carries a couple things that John does not. Overall everything got here in one piece. Only thing I don't like it that they don't ship right away. Sometimes they won't ship until 2 days after you order. Other than that, great vendor and I highly recommend them. :)

• 2 months later...
on 9/26 I placed an order with hookahcompany.com for a mya wide hose, base brush, some tangiers and nahkla. I received the order confirmation right away but after a couple days I still did not receive a shipping notice. Odd, I thought. I logged into the site on last Thursday or Friday (9/30 or 10/1) to check the status. The status showed cancelled. I did not cancel the order nor did a I receive an email saying my order was cancelled. I sent them an email on Friday morning asking why my order was cancelled. Late Monday and I still haven't heard anything. :(

I'm just going to replace the order some place else. Sucks, I bought from HC in person and it was a great experience. To bad the online doesn't match the offline.

• 4 weeks later...
Hookahcompany is awesome. Before I got my own setup I had ordered from them and always good service and decently fast shipping. Just between me and the internet, I think HC is one of the often overlooked places that really has an amazing selection and prices.

• 2 months later...
Good day.

I've made an order and payed for it 30-th December. 6-th January i was verified because it was my first order from this shop. Same day i've asked for a track number when the package will be shipped. They told me i'll get it very soon.

Since that i didn't have any message from hookahcompany, i've tried to contact via site and e-mail, but no reply.

What else can i do?

This service is terrible... Edited by HealPerson

[quote name='HealPerson' timestamp='1326716716' post='535726']
Good day.

I've made an order and payed for it 30-th December. 6-th January i was verified because it was my first order from this shop. Same day i've asked for a track number when the package will be shipped. They told me i'll get it very soon.

Since that i didn't have any message from hookahcompany, i've tried to contact via site and e-mail, but no reply.

What else can i do?

This service is terrible...
[/quote]

I believe they are going through change in ownership right now. So it may take a little bit more time than usual. If you can find a phone number, I'd try calling to see if they can assist you better. Being in Moscow, I'm sure its hard to justify calling international like that, but it may be the only way to make contact right now. Usually they are very reliable and definitely a trusted source.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1326716918' post='535727']
I believe they are going through change in ownership right now. So it may take a little bit more time than usual. If you can find a phone number, I'd try calling to see if they can assist you better. Being in Moscow, I'm sure its hard to justify calling international like that, but it may be the only way to make contact right now. Usually they are very reliable and definitely a trusted source.
[/quote]
Thx for your support. The last sentence was the thing i wanted to hear.
Yes i was thinking about the phone, but i dunno if i want to spend more money for this :S