The Revolution Is Nigh!

Bushbr

I was into the whole revolution thing when I was about... 15?

More power to ya... I really mean that, because I realized a couple years later that the people who were in it with me just wanted to lord over others. That's the problem with it. No one wants to make things better, no one wants to fix anything... it's way more fun to make homemade bombs and try to derail trains. Not that it serves any purpose, it's the principle of the thing!

I took a good look at my own motivations and realized it was all bullshit.

And cleel...

Your viewpoint is even more flawed. The US is so "great" because we have the right to discuss all the shit that's going wrong with the country. Thinking that everyone has to like the country is high school crap. End of story.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pavlakos @ May 3 2008, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would like to adress the topic of population control. i hope you all understand that the govt would like to see the population of earth fall to at least 1 billion, preferably 500 million. im not waiting till they really start showing their goal to do something. the NWO is unfolding right in front of the world and people sit here saying 'its always been like this'.

id like everyone to at least research the topic a bit, watch zeitgeist and/or endgame.

to anyone who plans to go protest, see you there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J281EnxEOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

has anyone heard of anonymous? i assume they will be there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkchXCzY70

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

A new world order? Are you insane? Do the Russians fly bomber patrols for fun? No, Putin revived them because he is a nationalist looking to reassert Russian power. Politicians, dictators, strong men enjoy their individual power, which would be reduced in a global government. How does one divide power among those who always lust for more? No ruler would be party to such a system because he would think himself capable of better on his own. What megalomaniac would agree to arbitration with others, and finally settle on a limited role in a future initiative. For instance, the rulers of china are ultimately interested in the aggrandizement of their country, because that increases their power. Why cow down to some world regime? What do they gain? There does exist a slow internationalization, but that doesn’t indicate this insidious conspiratorial new world order. Nationalities as they stand are quite separate. Edited by John Stuart Mill

QUOTE (St. Goodypants @ May 4 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^^ If you are talking of anon you are not anon. Do not organize without reason. Do not thread jack without reason or at least humor.

how would you know if i am anon or not? i have reason to organize. i did not thread jack, the thread is called 'the revolution is nigh' and it is. i have humor. haha.

seriously though, for anyone who does agree there is a conspiracy against the people and doesnt want to see the NWO in place, come make some noise at washington on 4rth of july! biggrin.gif

to john stuart mill: im sure the NAU and EU together could take over russia together. im sure Putin knows this and will probably accept the union with the rest of asia when they say so. but thats the first step, Putin might not even be in power when globalization happens.

China will not...they may have been reasonable as of late...but they will not conform, we all know that...communism vs dif. forms of democracy

QUOTE (pavlakos @ May 5 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^^ If you are talking of anon you are not anon. Do not organize without reason. Do not thread jack without reason or at least humor.

how would you know if i am anon or not? i have reason to organize. i did not thread jack, the thread is called 'the revolution is nigh' and it is. i have humor. haha.

seriously though, for anyone who does agree there is a conspiracy against the people and doesnt want to see the NWO in place, come make some noise at washington on 4rth of july! biggrin.gif

to john stuart mill: im sure the NAU and EU together could take over russia together. im sure Putin knows this and will probably accept the union with the rest of asia when they say so. but thats the first step, Putin might not even be in power when globalization happens.

The North American union is one of trade. A union whose basis in policies like NAFTA is coming under flack of late. The European Union while more complete doesn’t really indicate much. They have a great deal of cultural similarity. It won’t grow too much more, just look at the discontent caused by the admission of eastern European countries. Most in Europe want growth of the union to slow or stop. Ultimately, this arose because Europeans share a certain commonality. People of the world have far greater differences. For instance, the U.S hardly wants to cede any power to the U.N. What are our chances of participating a world union? I doubt we have the power or real desire to bring all under our heel.

well the end product of nations conforming to unions for control will be something much like chinas way of doing things. if you think the NWO plan is democracy youre misinformed.

EDIT:nubbs check out endgame as well Edited by pavlakos

QUOTE (John Stuart Mill @ May 5 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The North American union is one of trade. A union whose basis in policies like NAFTA is coming under flack of late. The European Union while more complete doesn’t really indicate much. They have a great deal of cultural similarity. It won’t grow too much more, just look at the discontent caused by the admission of eastern European countries. Most in Europe want growth of the union to slow or stop. Ultimately, this arose because Europeans share a certain commonality. People of the world have far greater differences. For instance, the U.S hardly wants to cede any power to the U.N. What are our chances of participating a world union? I doubt we have the power or real desire to bring all under our heel.

the people sure dont want it, but the man behind the curtain does. i believe a global govt wont happen because the people will stop them in their tracks (fingers crossed).

...also, if they all go through...apocalypse coming

I don't follow the bible, but it does say the world will end when there are 7 nations and peace in the middle east/with israel...

this coming from the pagan kid, heh

QUOTE (pavlakos @ May 5 2008, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The North American union is one of trade. A union whose basis in policies like NAFTA is coming under flack of late. The European Union while more complete doesn't really indicate much. They have a great deal of cultural similarity. It won't grow too much more, just look at the discontent caused by the admission of eastern European countries. Most in Europe want growth of the union to slow or stop. Ultimately, this arose because Europeans share a certain commonality. People of the world have far greater differences. For instance, the U.S hardly wants to cede any power to the U.N. What are our chances of participating a world union? I doubt we have the power or real desire to bring all under our heel.

the people sure dont want it, but the man behind the curtain does. i believe a global govt wont happen because the people will stop them in their tracks (fingers crossed).

Why? A global government would require compromise. Not what the as you say, “man behind the curtain” would want. In any case, I don’t think there’s really is anything substantial going on behind the curtain. Men are but men, not some conspiratorial geniuses.

QUOTE (John Stuart Mill @ May 5 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The North American union is one of trade. A union whose basis in policies like NAFTA is coming under flack of late. The European Union while more complete doesn't really indicate much. They have a great deal of cultural similarity. It won't grow too much more, just look at the discontent caused by the admission of eastern European countries. Most in Europe want growth of the union to slow or stop. Ultimately, this arose because Europeans share a certain commonality. People of the world have far greater differences. For instance, the U.S hardly wants to cede any power to the U.N. What are our chances of participating a world union? I doubt we have the power or real desire to bring all under our heel.

Why? A global government would require compromise. Not what the as you say, “man behind the curtain” would want. In any case, I don’t think there’s really is anything substantial going on behind the curtain. Men are but men, not some conspiratorial geniuses.

well that would apply to the average man, not men who have so much money and power. the kind of power to make an economny fall at whim.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 5 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...also, if they all go through...apocalypse coming

I don't follow the bible, but it does say the world will end when there are 7 nations and peace in the middle east/with israel...

this coming from the pagan kid, heh

well im not exactly a christian myself, but i have to say the plan for power started in biblical times, its only logical that the 'prophecies' would come true, theyre scheduled.

QUOTE (pavlakos @ May 5 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (John Stuart Mill @ May 5 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? A global government would require compromise. Not what the as you say, "man behind the curtain" would want. In any case, I don't think there's really is anything substantial going on behind the curtain. Men are but men, not some conspiratorial geniuses.

well that would apply to the average man, not men who have so much money and power. the kind of power to make an economny fall at whim.

Putin and soon Medvedev have the power to destroy all life on this world. Bush, unfortunately, shares this power. Name an individual who could bring the world economy crashing. Some organizations could certainly hurt the global economy, but destroy it? China could release its U.S currency reserves and call in debt, but that would hardly cripple the world. It would, however, devastate the U.S, China and our major trading partners. Opec could also cut oil supplies, though yet again that wouldn’t utterly destroy the world’s economy. Did the U.S collapse when they did so under Carter? No, we persevered with some mild economic maladies.

well two names that come to mind are rockefeller and rothschild. and remember that the USA doesnt make the money, the Fed does, and the fed id about as federal as FedEx.

This thread is a joke, right? No? Okay.

Here's the thing: someone previously said that he/she was into the Revolution when he/she was fifteen. I completely agree. I still sometimes joke about how I'm going to start a revolution. But a revolution from what to what? There is nothing better, nothing more stable, and nothing more certain than our current system. I'm about to get a lot of shit for that statement, but it's true. We have a democracy (go ahead, people, tell me about how we live in a proto-fascist state. It's still more democratic than most places in this world); we have a well-balanced system of human rights and capitalism (for either extreme, look to France for the former, where industry is dead and people are poor and the government drives bigger budget deficits than we do, and China, where labor laws are anathema to business and you jump to the assembly line from the cradle); we have all the spoils of the West (and who doesn't have problems?). What more do you want? Aside from being gay and getting married and smoking crack on the street without getting arrested, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want. Yeah, there are glitches in the matrix, sometimes, if you will, when Ron Paul's speech gets the convention broken up or people are branded crazy for saying outlandish things, but look at the alternatives, for God's sake.

To the people who praised Lenin in this thread: precious Soviet Russia, where your ass got "disappeared" if you even thought the wrong thing.

Che, Fidel - all murderers.

It sickens me, honestly sickens me, that people choose conspiratorial bullshit, leftwing or rightwing craziness, and logical fallacies over pure and simple reasoning. America is a wonderful country, and the fact that we can even have this debate indicates this. Also, inequalities will persist in every society, ever. If you think they won't, you probably need to slap yourself awake from your idealistic slumber.

Cheers!

Peace! Ho! The OP Speaks!!

lol anyway, i think it is funny that my original thread about revolution in the usa has become a global revolution....patience guys...come on lol

I have a few tings to say in response to a few people.

FIRST!
People have stated that a revolution in america is not possible my answer to this is

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! news flash guys. there has already been 2 major revolutions in this country. this country was concieved in controversy, and pushed through the birth canal of revolution. America IS Revolution. civil war anyone? that was a revolution!!! So not only is revolution possible, but it's a way of life. revolution is the blood sweat and tears of this country. not only can it happen, it has happened, and it will again,

NEXT!
i find it funny that everyone is blaming bush, england, and the governments for our problems. heres the dirty little secret guys, the government is not the problem, we are not fighting the government. we are fighting what once made america great, the american buisness. 98% of the wealth is controlled by 2% of the population, granted that 2% is mostly goverment officials, but if we truly want to fix the problem, we need to take out those who controll the government, not the government it'self. the snake must e cut at the neck, if we take out the limbs, they will only grow back.

NEXT!
to those who state that america is the greatest country in the world, your opinion is not accepted, because you have obvious bias. you are obviously american, because only americans are stupid enough to believe that america is the greatest country in the world. please note, i AM saying this as an american citizen, by birth not by choice. to say that there is nothing better, and nothing more stable than the current american situation is niave. there are ALOT of people who do not live in america. there are ALOT of people who do not want to. and to say that america has the best government is not only niave, it is concieted, and insulting to other cultures that have been around ALOT longer than america. america is the new kid on the block who thinks he is a big shot and gave himself power *thank you monroe doctrine* America declaring itself a police power was the first step down a very bad road.

Finally!
America was not founded by Roosevelts, Kennedys, or Reagans. America was founded by revolutionaries like Lenin. Men who did what they had to to achieve their dream, like Hitler, *please not that i am not in anyway condoning Hitler's actions, but i do respect the fact that he had a dream and he did everything in his power to see it come true, even if he was a bit crazy*

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, the men we call our fore-fathers, are traitors. They deserved, NO, the earned the death penalty. Each man who signed the decleration of independence should have been hung by the neck till dead. so i am going to end this post with a quote from one of my favorite movies, as i crack open a can of one of my favorite beers.

Cheers! To High Treason!

Yeah America isn't so great. China will be #1 in another decade or so.

I see this revolution as more of a change in perspective rather than a physical one. And who's the say the exact dates of when a revolution starts? Does it start when people first officially declare it? or does it start when people start thinking of a revolution? or start planning? or form a secret club?

forgive if i repeated, i skipped quite a few pages.

Lol @ Bushbr.

your sig says 'Puffing for peace and prosperity' yet you call for revolution. I've never heard of a bloodless revolution - anyone else?

There will be no revolution. Just a continuance of the status Quo [Not the band - Thank fuck] or a gradual change into something else.

as someone said above, what you are revolting into? It's not like the good old days when a revolution took out a Gnarly king or queen and was done fairly quickly. The world don't work that way no more...

So what exactly are we revolting too?

well put Bushbr

JD, I think what he's gettin at is revolting against the trends that have been taking over(some were already there)...like stated above, the wealth controlling and being the oppressors, and things like the patriot act. Things need to be done, some are trying to change it, but there just isn't enough people out there willing to put forth any effort or even a vote...Ron Paul Revolution

QUOTE (anathema @ May 10 2008, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see this revolution as more of a change in perspective rather than a physical one. And who's the say the exact dates of when a revolution starts? Does it start when people first officially declare it? or does it start when people start thinking of a revolution? or start planning? or form a secret club?

Another decade or so? Think again. The USA is still very much ahead of China, in terms of GDP and GDP per capita. Not to mention they've got a lot of people in China that don't like the typical Han Chinese rule... and the fact that they have capitalism flourishing and bursting everywhere, it's only a matter of time before a REAL revolution starts over there.

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 10 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ Apr 10 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The US is not that corrupt. Think about what other countries are going through. Zimbabwe, Colombia, Mexico, and many many more. Our corruption level compared to those countries is like a skinny little kid compared to a big ass UFC fighter. We have no right to bitch about this so called "corruption" that barely exists if at all in this country. Be grateful.

just because corruption is well hidden does not mean it isn't there.

we can only see everything in colombia and mexico and such so well because they are in a further state of revolution. we are at the begining of the tide. the waves are just now starting to rise. the revolution will come.

honestly i used to be just like you. blaming all my problems and problems that related to mine on the government, but you gotta see the bigger picture man. your one life time isnt gonna stop the the 240+ years of planning and devotion these "politics" have had plans to curropt. we can think about a revolution all damn day, doesnt mean we're gonna do anything about it.. yeah 9/11 was a cover up and any1 who doesnt believe that is honestly an idiot. pearl harbor we let happen the cargo ship that got destroyed near germany by a submarine to bring U.S. into world war 1 was on purpose cause we needed excuse.. honestly i could go on ALL day about how curropt the government is.. but Its US its an all of US that made US's history. and its our false beliefs that have concluded to this world we live in now. its sad but true.

and if you think revolting will change something.. go tell the south that... half of them are so ignorant they'd slap you in the face if you said george bush was behind 9/11. just get ahead in your own life.. thats the only way to succeed in the life we were born into.

QUOTE (nathan_Choi @ May 15 2008, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (anathema @ May 10 2008, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another decade or so? Think again. The USA is still very much ahead of China, in terms of GDP and GDP per capita. Not to mention they've got a lot of people in China that don't like the typical Han Chinese rule... and the fact that they have capitalism flourishing and bursting everywhere, it's only a matter of time before a REAL revolution starts over there.

your in idiot.. in a decade or so 5+ countries will be greater than america.. -miltia status. other than that a bunch of countries already have a more worth dollar and our economy is dropping so fast. i notice the change and i have never seen projects or a ghetto im from a gated community and i can still see the change.. if you really cant tell than you got something wrong with your brain. China will definitely thrive over USA in 10 maybe 5 years.. Don't be too proud.

QUOTE (NUBBS @ May 5 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you guys like this topic I deff. recommend Zeitgeist the Movie. Theres 3 parts. If you religious you wont like the first part. But 2 and 3 are political.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

don't watch that movie. it changes your perceptions on things and you wont like it. some of the info is false.. see <a href="http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98970">Zeitgeist-debunked</a>

QUOTE (Bushbr @ May 9 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Peace! Ho! The OP Speaks!!

lol anyway, i think it is funny that my original thread about revolution in the usa has become a global revolution....patience guys...come on lol

I have a few tings to say in response to a few people.

FIRST!
People have stated that a revolution in america is not possible my answer to this is

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! news flash guys. there has already been 2 major revolutions in this country. this country was concieved in controversy, and pushed through the birth canal of revolution. America IS Revolution. civil war anyone? that was a revolution!!! So not only is revolution possible, but it's a way of life. revolution is the blood sweat and tears of this country. not only can it happen, it has happened, and it will again,

NEXT!
i find it funny that everyone is blaming bush, england, and the governments for our problems. heres the dirty little secret guys, the government is not the problem, we are not fighting the government. we are fighting what once made america great, the american buisness. 98% of the wealth is controlled by 2% of the population, granted that 2% is mostly goverment officials, but if we truly want to fix the problem, we need to take out those who controll the government, not the government it'self. the snake must e cut at the neck, if we take out the limbs, they will only grow back.

NEXT!
to those who state that america is the greatest country in the world, your opinion is not accepted, because you have obvious bias. you are obviously american, because only americans are stupid enough to believe that america is the greatest country in the world. please note, i AM saying this as an american citizen, by birth not by choice. to say that there is nothing better, and nothing more stable than the current american situation is niave. there are ALOT of people who do not live in america. there are ALOT of people who do not want to. and to say that america has the best government is not only niave, it is concieted, and insulting to other cultures that have been around ALOT longer than america. america is the new kid on the block who thinks he is a big shot and gave himself power *thank you monroe doctrine* America declaring itself a police power was the first step down a very bad road.

Finally!
America was not founded by Roosevelts, Kennedys, or Reagans. America was founded by revolutionaries like Lenin. Men who did what they had to to achieve their dream, like Hitler, *please not that i am not in anyway condoning Hitler's actions, but i do respect the fact that he had a dream and he did everything in his power to see it come true, even if he was a bit crazy*

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, the men we call our fore-fathers, are traitors. They deserved, NO, the earned the death penalty. Each man who signed the decleration of independence should have been hung by the neck till dead. so i am going to end this post with a quote from one of my favorite movies, as i crack open a can of one of my favorite beers.

Cheers! To High Treason!

your the one who is bias.... there is no right and wrong, only opinions stated. just like.. i dont agree with your opinion doesnt mean its wrong... people like you who are arrogant enough to make these assumptions should have no opionion to be honest... i would like to see two sides of this country fight again, i would like to see your so called revolution.. but this country is so brainwashed that there is no room for revolution.. you can thank the government.. the t.v. public schooling and the blasphemist church.. call me crazy.. tell me i dont know what im talking about.. in another 60 years and your are still alive im going to contact you and say.. wheres your revolution dumbass? ...we are all just still members of a society of poverty.