The Revolution Is Nigh!

Bushbr

QUOTE (nathan_Choi @ Apr 11 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Shakes @ Apr 11 2008, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We've seen with the protests in San Francisco during the running of the Olympic torch that the motivation for public outcry is still present within US citizens. (Granted, San Francisco just loves a good ol' hoot-n-holler in the streets. They basically perfected the protest in America.)

Anyway, the fervor and passion needed for revolution is there, it's just not focused on internal issues. That's the problem we face as members of a global society. Information from all over the planet is readily available, thus people tend to get excited about global problems (human rights, genocide, starvation, pandemic disease) while overlooking dangers at their doorstep. This is why it's important to let people know how change in the US would be an integral part in a more holistic approach at fixing things globally, people would be in the streets tomorrow. (You can bet your ass I'd be one of them)

Great topic, wonderful discussion. This is why I love this forum!

Before China came in, Tibet was a slave state

The Llama class was in power, and the rural poor had nothing. NOTHING. At least with China they got running water and some semblence of a life. It's really like choosing between two evils.

Heh, I didn't realize I was so capitalist compared to the rest of this forum...

I agree, Tibet was actually improved by the Chinese invasion. They were a group of superstitious fools. Tibetan soldiers were told they had been given magic shields to ward off bullets. Obviously, they were rather surprised when the first volley began killing them. The Dali Lama in all of his “wisdom” primarily receives advice from a man who dons an oversized hat, which crushes his head leading to a delirious state. It would be akin to modern leaders taking advice from those speaking in tongues. Schooling for all was limited to spiritual matters. It has become common for everyone to promote acceptance, but why should we? The average person in Tibet is far better off than before.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 12 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a video that WILL open your eyes to the real truth about the world in America and how corrupt it truly is. The first part is on religion, so if your religious you may not want to watch it because it might offend you, but it is very interesting, the 2nd part is about 911 and the cover up, and the 3rd is on the secret society that REALLY controls the us and what truly happens in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZB2EsPqGE...feature=related

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 12 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm all about the 911 truth movement, but did not care for Zeitgeist

The first warning alarms should have gone off in everyones' heads just by the name... whenever something calls itself "the truth", it should be immediately apparent that something is fishy.

One of my favourite all time truisms, by the great English philosopher and mathematician Alfred North Whitehead.

"There are no whole truths; all truths are half- truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil."

I don't revel in saying it, but all that 9/11 truth stuff is complete garbage. It isn't based in evidence, but in collective, desperate ennui and the need for distraction. The synthesis of science fiction and reality. I'm just going to quote myself from the Zeitgeist thread because I don't feel like repeating the many reasons why the 9/11 "Truth" hypotheisis is ridiculous. I'm not saying that it's impossible that the Bush administration had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks, I'm saying that it is extremely, extremely unlikely that it was a conspiracy of thousands.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Dec 13 2007, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
9/11 was not a controlled explosion. It just isn't remotely possible. What you're suggesting is that thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, of average Americans including construction workers, contractors, firemen, police officers, politicians, and soldiers, most of whom would have nothing to gain, collaborated in an incredibly elaborate web of conspiracy. Do you really think that the Bush administration, or any administration in history, could have pulled this off? Laughable.
Edited by gaia.plateau

plz go and rent Why We Fight, a film by eugene Jarechi. Its a good film on american forgien policy, and also talkes extinsivly on post 911 america and the boost in the military industrail complex. I am useualy skeptical about leftist documentries such as the Michel Moor series, but this one is pretty much left-center in its tone. In the film CIA members talk about the term "blowback" and how it is relavent in the events of 911. I wont go indepth about it just go watch to film. However i will say that to say 911 was a full blown consperacy is nutts. Even our government knows causeing that big of an international scene by killing its own people is crazy. blink.gif

I'm watching the 3rd part of Zeitgeist right now, and calling shens on pretty much the whole thing.

It basically says that the whole way the central bank controls the US is through loaning the government money and charging it interest.

This is completely and unabashedly FALSE, as the Fed makes NO money from it's sales of bonds on the open market - any extra money is refunded directly back to the treasury, minus of course a 6% dividend, used to pay the salaries and expenses of running said banks.

No person has any share or controlling interest in the federal banking system. No foreign entity does either.

They are privately owned, yes (kinda), but are controlled via an appointed Board of Governors, and are audited heavily by several independent accounting firms.

So yeah... bullshit.

edit: I should probably explain I'm a finance major Edited by nathan_Choi

QUOTE (Place_Name_Here @ Apr 12 2008, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plz go and rent Why We Fight, a film by eugene Jarechi. Its a good film on american forgien policy, and also talkes extinsivly on post 911 america and the boost in the military industrail complex. I am useualy skeptical about leftist documentries such as the Michel Moor series, but this one is pretty much left-center in its tone. In the film CIA members talk about the term "blowback" and how it is relavent in the events of 911. I wont go indepth about it just go watch to film. However i will say that to say 911 was a full blown consperacy is nutts. Even our government knows causeing that big of an international scene by killing its own people is crazy. blink.gif

Or just watch it here smile.gif

Good documentary, I've referenced it a half-dozen times or so here.

I don't even know if I'd call it 'left-centre'... one of the most frequent speakers in it is John McCain. Maybe slightly left of what is now the centre. Edited by gaia.plateau

u've guys turned this thread into the problem.

people start out taking it seriously, but then they just start complaining about conspriacies and what not. talking about how the government sucks isn't going to change anything

I think we've all recognized that there is no basis for a revolution at the moment. You may have reached the point where you feel that one is necessary, but the majority of the population has not. Until they do, all we can do is debate and keep the topics open for discussion. By your own accord you would stifle debate on the matter. That doesn't sound very pro-revolutionary now does it? Even the founding fathers started with debates and other peaceful means of convincing King George to allow the colonies more freedom before reverting to revolution.

QUOTE (Texico @ Apr 16 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we've all recognized that there is no basis for a revolution at the moment. You may have reached the point where you feel that one is necessary, but the majority of the population has not. Until they do, all we can do is debate and keep the topics open for discussion. By your own accord you would stifle debate on the matter. That doesn't sound very pro-revolutionary now does it? Even the founding fathers started with debates and other peaceful means of convincing King George to allow the colonies more freedom before reverting to revolution.

Counter-revolutionary swine!

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 10 2008, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 10 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and this damned election....I'm forced to vote Clinton or Obama
Fuck that

I'm gonna write in Ron Paul since I TECHNICALLY CAN'T VOTE THAT TICKET...fuck

Just got my absentee ballot in the mail yesterday

oops, caps button and too lazy to retype...o well, good spot for it anyway

your assuming that you have to vote.
voting only perpetuates the problem

You should use your voice to get people like ron paul into office. It's people like you (IN MASS) who sit on their ass and wish they could do something about our terrible government. You are all for starting something up (kind of), but are to lazy to vote for your elected officials. Why don't you VOTE in your primaries, GET your independants on the BALLOT and then get them IN THE WHITEHOUSE on election day.

But... no... we have obama and Hillary and AGAIN people are forced to choose the lesser of two evils because over HALF of our population chooses to NOT make an actual decision and then get pissed off and pushes the blame on us ( I mean the people who VOTED) and others, when our lovely elected officials have the intelligence of a baboon.

So please.. spare me.

Side note: Did anyone on this board besides myself actually use one of their legal and constitutional rights and vote in the PRIMARY election? Edited by kornkitten42

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 10 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 10 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and this damned election....I'm forced to vote Clinton or Obama
Fuck that

I'm gonna write in Ron Paul since I TECHNICALLY CAN'T VOTE THAT TICKET...fuck

Just got my absentee ballot in the mail yesterday

oops, caps button and too lazy to retype...o well, good spot for it anyway

your assuming that you have to vote.
voting only perpetuates the problem

+1, I hate when ppl bitch at me for not voting. Im sorry but the way I see it no stuffy old man (or ugly old hag) is going to fix this country, so why vote. It's like seeing a loaf of bread covered in mold and deciding which slice to eat because it has the least mold on it. I'd rather find something else to eat or die of starvation.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 10 2008, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there was once Utopia, I'm sure it will return

When has utopia existed? Are you talking about when humanity has been on the Earth or not? Some argument could possibly be made that something simliar to the concept of "utopia" existed outside of humanity, when there were no beings with consciousness. But utopia is a term that was made by humans, so "utopia" as humans describe it can not really exist if humans do not. Due to the nature of humanity though, I do not think that utopia can, has, or will ever happen while humans are still in existence.

And my thoughts on the actual topic...

As far as a revolution is concerned, there will be a revolution as some point in America. I agree completely with that. When any system is in place over people for long enough, revolution is inevitable. In the 1970's and 80's there was a group of revolutionaries that called themselves the Weather Underground. They are not very well-known because there actions are not taught in high schools across the nation. During their existence, they went into hiding from the government, bombed many many many sites around the United States, and many of the groups leaders were highly wanted by the FBI. They successfully detonated bombs in several police stations, the Pentagon, the White House, and many other sites across the U.S. But the fact that no one has even heard of one of the largest, violent and most organized attempts to overthrow the United States government, is proof that the country is not ready for revolution right now. It will take a massive revolution, involving a large majority of the citizens who feel that it is intolerable to live in America for the government to be overthrown. And right now there are far too many people living here that think this is the greatest country on Earth for a revolution of that scale to be feasable. A revolution of the people is inevitable, but I do not think that right now is the time for it. More people will have to feel that revolution is inevitable.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 21 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mesopotamia, Atlantis...

Dear god, lol.

Mesopotamia was a utopia? Mesopotamians slaughtered each other constantly for territory disputes and religious offerings. They were constantly besieged by floods and outside invaders.

There is no solid evidence that Atlantis ever existed, and if it did, it was almost certainly unpopulated.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 21 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 21 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mesopotamia, Atlantis...

Dear god, lol.

Mesopotamia was a utopia? Mesopotamians slaughtered each other constantly for territory disputes and religious offerings. They were constantly besieged by floods and outside invaders.

There is no solid evidence that Atlantis ever existed, and if it did, it was almost certainly unpopulated.

Well, I suppose they'd both be Utopias if you get your news from coast to coast AM lol. But yeah, I doubt any sort of Utopia will ever be possible. I just want to be left alone to do what I want without the taxman, and the lawman, and the clergyman all coming to my door with guns telling me what to do and how.

All that is fine and good, but I'll just be sitting back for now looking forward and preparing for fallout. biggrin.gif

Better get in line now or the radiated ghouls will get you. Edited by melanko

if america is so freaking corrupt....leave. End of story. There are plenty of more corrupt terrible places to be, so just be glad you are sitting safe in your home. Or you could go to somewhere like Saudi Arabia and get thrown instantly into jail for just praising another religion other than theirs. Be greatful for what you have. A revolution? seriously....that is highschool crap. We may be corrupt but it has ALWAYS been like that. Its everywhere. Your never going to have something as big as the US and not have ANY flaws in it at all, thats ridiculous. lol a revolution...

I always loved the "If you don't like it here, get out..." argument dry.gif ...phallacies

America was built for the people by the people and for changes in its maturing
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government
look familiar?

QUOTE (Cleel @ Apr 23 2008, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if america is so freaking corrupt....leave. End of story. There are plenty of more corrupt terrible places to be, so just be glad you are sitting safe in your home. Or you could go to somewhere like Saudi Arabia and get thrown instantly into jail for just praising another religion other than theirs. Be greatful for what you have. A revolution? seriously....that is highschool crap. We may be corrupt but it has ALWAYS been like that. Its everywhere. Your never going to have something as big as the US and not have ANY flaws in it at all, thats ridiculous. lol a revolution...

I am so sick and tired of people using the.... oh how did you put it
We may be corrupt but it has ALWAYS been like that
excuse

oh yes, thats right, i forgot that if a problem persists for long enough it is no longer a problem. oh jeeze, what a reliefe! alrite guys, no need to worry about the aids epidemic or world hunger, or anything like that.

In ten or fifteen years we can just say IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS!!!!!

wow, why couldn't we have used that one for the great depression? would have saved us a WHOLE mess of worrying. Nazi's start marching up and down the coast, nah, don't get up it's always been like this. get mugged by some crook on the street? lets not try and clean up crime in the city, it's always been like this, so it's not really a problem

it's the closed mindedness of people that think this way which is delaying the revolution, and just perpetuating the problem.

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 24 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Cleel @ Apr 23 2008, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so sick and tired of people using the.... oh how did you put it
We may be corrupt but it has ALWAYS been like that
excuse

oh yes, thats right, i forgot that if a problem persists for long enough it is no longer a problem. oh jeeze, what a reliefe! alrite guys, no need to worry about the aids epidemic or world hunger, or anything like that.

In ten or fifteen years we can just say IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS!!!!!

wow, why couldn't we have used that one for the great depression? would have saved us a WHOLE mess of worrying. Nazi's start marching up and down the coast, nah, don't get up it's always been like this. get mugged by some crook on the street? lets not try and clean up crime in the city, it's always been like this, so it's not really a problem

it's the closed mindedness of people that think this way which is delaying the revolution, and just perpetuating the problem.

agreed man, agreed

• 2 weeks later...
i would like to adress the topic of population control. i hope you all understand that the govt would like to see the population of earth fall to at least 1 billion, preferably 500 million. im not waiting till they really start showing their goal to do something. the NWO is unfolding right in front of the world and people sit here saying 'its always been like this'.

id like everyone to at least research the topic a bit, watch zeitgeist and/or endgame.

to anyone who plans to go protest, see you there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J281EnxEOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

has anyone heard of anonymous? i assume they will be there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkchXCzY70

VIVA LA REVOLUCION! Edited by pavlakos

^^^^ If you are talking of anon you are not anon. Do not organize without reason. Do not thread jack without reason or at least humor.
Edited by St. Goodypants

...not zeitgeist...my roommate wants me to watch it in the worst way

yes, I'm a conspiracist, yes I believe in Illuminati, NWO, NAU, etc... but I refuse to watch it, I've seen things for the 9/11 truth movement from that and I think it just hurts the movements