Zoghal Ghaleb Coals

i did a search on these but it only came back with a few old topics.

so my question is: do any of you have experience with zoghal ghaleb coals and what is your opinion on them?

this is what the packaging looks like:

I think I've seen a box of them somewhere before, haven't heard anything though. Can't remember where I was, but that and 3Ks was all they had, so I'm guessing they can't be bad if they only had those two brands.

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 7 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
arent they like naturals in the shape of discs?

yes they are.

i just bought 10 boxes of these coals, some imitation phunnels, a base protector and some precut foil (thicker than usual, i can only find very thin aluminum foil around here). should be here around friday.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes they are.

i just bought 10 boxes of these coals, some imitation phunnels, a base protector and some precut foil (thicker than usual, i can only find very thin aluminum foil around here). should be here around friday.

why so much? bulk buying? i would have bought less for a first purchase.. as far as the foil goes, just double up regular foil. also if you ordered from shisha-world, next time try the coconut coals. apparantley theyre the shit.

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 7 2008, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes they are.

why so much? bulk buying? i would have bought less for a first purchase.. as far as the foil goes, just double up regular foil. also if you ordered from shisha-world, next time try the coconut coals. apparantley theyre the shit.

they were dirt cheap, so i bought alot of them. someone on another forum told me they were the best coals around.

and i already have a shitload of coconut coals (cococha).

Europeans have the best coals! Cocobricos, anything from TOM, Zoghal Ghalebs. My friend brought me a kilo of them and I've been in search of a reasonable substitute ever since sad.gif

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Apr 7 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Europeans have the best coals! Cocobricos, anything from TOM, Zoghal Ghalebs. My friend brought me a kilo of them and I've been in search of a reasonable substitute ever since sad.gif

yup, we do get good coals. unfortunately the choice in tobacco brands is a bit lacking.

i read some good stuff about zoghal ghaleb coals on the german hookah forum
http://www.shisha-forum.de/thread.php?thre...0339&page=7

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ Apr 7 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup, we do get good coals. unfortunately the choice in tobacco brands is a bit lacking.

i read some good stuff about zoghal ghaleb coals on the german hookah forum
http://www.shisha-forum.de/thread.php?thre...0339&page=7

too true there my friend... its either a choice between UK tobacco (expensive as hell) or German tobacco (as dry as a nun's crotch) when it comes to european online vendors. I consider myself lucky since i am able to buy nakhla (which is great imo) at $5 for 250g and AF at just under $30 for 500g

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 7 2008, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
too true there my friend... its either a choice between UK tobacco (expensive as hell) or German tobacco (as dry as a nun's crotch) when it comes to european online vendors. I consider myself lucky since i am able to buy nakhla (which is great imo) at $5 for 250g and AF at just under $30 for 500g

haha laugh.gif , is that a maltese expression?

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes they are.

Hey shisha-fan. I'd like to mention something about the imitation funnel bowl. I ordered a second one and the middle hole was much smaller, so I told shisha-world about it and they immediately sent a replacement smile.gif the replacement was just like the first one I brought, very good (for the price). But bear this in mind. When you get your funnel bowl I suggest you check the air flow, suck through the base of it and you should get a reasonable amount of air flow. If its very constrictive, please post some pics so I can compare it to my bowl.

I'm not saying that you WILL have a problem with it, but just bear this advice in mind smile.gif

QUOTE (manic007 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes they are.

Hey shisha-fan. I'd like to mention something about the imitation funnel bowl. I ordered a second one and the middle hole was much smaller, so I told shisha-world about it and they immediately sent a replacement smile.gif the replacement was just like the first one I brought, very good (for the price). But bear this in mind. When you get your funnel bowl I suggest you check the air flow, suck through the base of it and you should get a reasonable amount of air flow. If its very constrictive, please post some pics so I can compare it to my bowl.

I'm not saying that you WILL have a problem with it, but just bear this advice in mind smile.gif

i`ll do that. i also have the original medium tangiers punnel to make a short comparison between the two (airflow, size and overall quality).
and 12moons.de was the site where ordered all that stuff, they are also based in germany and a reputable company.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 7 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 7 2008, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha laugh.gif , is that a maltese expression?

I so LOL'd at this.....going to remember this one for future use .....he he he nice one mathuv

-H&S