Weird Ear Thing?

So here I am enjoying my 3rd bowl of the day (Nakhla Peach) when all of a sudden my ear goes all weird. It feels as if I had water in it... but I didn't even take my evening shower yet? So I took a break for 10 minutes and it seemed to almost go away, but when I started smoking again it got worse? Happened for the first time, but then again I am smoking a lot more than usual lately. Any input? House? wink.gif

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 6 2008, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never experienced it, but it makes sense.

Your mouth, nose, and ears are all connected. You probably just got a little smoke in the passage to your ear.

so that means if i try hard enough....i can get smoke to come out of my ears!!! biggrin.gif

No but I did have a strange ear thing happen last week. It was during one of the first test batches of candy cane, I took a real big drag and besides clearing out my sinuses it also made my ears pop and feel strangely refreshed lol

QUOTE (supersubby @ Apr 5 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your mouth, nose, and ears are all connected. You probably just got a little smoke in the passage to your ear.

so that means if i try hard enough....i can get smoke to come out of my ears!!! biggrin.gif

Be sure it videotape it if you ever accomplish this (without dying?) tongue.gif

QUOTE (supersubby @ Apr 5 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried that once it burned the inside of my head so bad. I went to exhale out of my nose but I plugged it like how you pop your ears, first and last time I did that.

It could be the nicotine restricting the blood vessels in your head causing a weird sensation in the noggin'.

Less blood to your ear drums leading to a foreign feelin'.

-QM Edited by QuiltedMaple

I've been having problems for awhile now...
One day I wake up and have half hearing from left hear and fluid moving around, others its gone...then sometimes after a session it shows up. I think its just the weather changes doing it...doctor gave me nasonex and sudafed and it works, but there are still the occassional days that I get it.

I guess everyone is having problems this year, eh?

QUOTE (supersubby @ Apr 6 2008, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah I so LOL'd at this post!! laugh.gif

-H&S

It could also be a very rare indicator of high blood pressure.

High BP is called the silent killer as it has no symptons normally. However dizzyness weird ear shit can be an indicator.

Get it checked.

JD 152/82.

I have done this once. Hurts too much and its not worth it at all.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 6 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It could also be a very rare indicator of high blood pressure.

High BP is called the silent killer as it has no symptons normally. However dizzyness weird ear shit can be an indicator.

Get it checked.

JD 152/82.

OK thanks... never had a problem with bp although my family has a med history of bp problems. Seems like I'll have to visit the doc for the first time in a few years.

QUOTE (voski @ Apr 6 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have done this once. Hurts too much and its not worth it at all.

In this case a good reply would be :

Pic's or it never happened!! biggrin.gif

-H&S