You Hookah Too Much When....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only reason you want it to warm up is so you can smoke outside again...

You get on HF everyday.

You know more about hookah / have a bigger variety of supplies than the local shop. (Our shop is teh suck sad.gif )

You've ever gone to a hookah bar and known more than an employee...

You die a little inside when you mention hookah and people say "Whats that?"

You think extremely poorly of people who associate hookah with NHT

You still remember the first hookah/brand/flavor you ever experienced

your invited to a huge party that everyone who is anyone is going to be at, everyone is garunted to get laid, and free beer and everything you can imagine, BUT you decide not to go because they said no when you asked if you could bring your hookah

you have ever said the phrase "no honey i can't come over, my shisha is supposed to arrive today"

you have to resist the urge to cock slap somebody when they claim to hookah but have never heard of Tangiers AF or even HookahForum Edited by Bushbr

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 8 2008, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your invited to a huge party that everyone who is anyone is going to be at, everyone is garunted to get laid, and free beer and everything you can imagine, BUT you decide not to go because they said no when you asked if you could bring your hookah

you have ever said the phrase "no honey i can't come over, my shisha is supposed to arrive today"

you have to resist the urge to cock slap somebody when they claim to hookah but have never heard of Tangiers AF or even HookahForum

+1

QUOTE (Majid @ Apr 4 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-When you constantly size up bottles and vases for hookah purposes.
-When you've fantasized about cosmic size smoking sessions through factory chimneys.
(both true in my case)

haha everytime i see a factory chimney i look at my buddy and i say...you see that smoke...thats what my hookah looks like when its hittin good...lol good shit bro!

When you exhale a cloud soo freaking big and strong that you swear it rains little drips of hookah sweetness, and you need an umbrella.

When your outside and when you see clouds you think its all the people in the world exhaling smoke and all you want to do is smoke your Hookah.

ok, so the first one didnt happen...but i swear it will.

QUOTE (Cleel @ Apr 8 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you exhale a cloud soo freaking big and strong that you swear it rains little drips of hookah sweetness, and you need an umbrella.

When your outside and when you see clouds you think its all the people in the world exhaling smoke and all you want to do is smoke your Hookah.

maybe when youre being "Young and foolish"... smile.gif
and why umbrella? EMBRACE THE HOOKAH RAIN!!!

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Apr 9 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Cleel @ Apr 8 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe when youre being "Young and foolish"... smile.gif
and why umbrella? EMBRACE THE HOOKAH RAIN!!!

this is true....i shall embrace it.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 9 2008, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You Hookah to much when you smoke alone and come here to the HF chat to pretend you are smoking with a bunch of friends.

ZING!! hookahforum is to a hookah party what facebook is to socializing

When you have exactly 40 min. before you have to leave for work and you pack the perfect amount to smoke in that time without wasting any. I'm trying SB X on the Beach right now.

You Hookah to much when you talk to your apartment manager to borrow his wood cutting tools so you can make a Hookah Table Holder so you can game, computer, shower, have sex etc...and have a stable Hookah at all times.

When you're browsing the Serious Discussion section, and start reading a thread about Starbucks, and your first response is "Wait, what do cows have to do with shisha?" and getting terribly confused before re-reading the title.

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 8 2008, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 8 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Bushbr

When you know how to get rid of the mint ghost taste in your hose in one session.

When Canon becomes a Mod and he has only been smoking for 8 months. Congrats again!! Hookah.gif

ive smoked hookah for over a year, i got into it a little bit before i registered to the forum. then i got my first hookah

you hookah too much when you dont think smoke rings are cool anymore.

when you have been smoking for 6 years more than a mod but just signed up for HF bcuz you didnt have internet access in israel