• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 7 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you get your parents to try hookah pirate.png

Hah, my old man was hooked on hookah before I was. I studied in Latin America for 5 months last year, had been frequenting several hookah lounges there, folks came down to visit for a week and joined me at one. Was hard to get the old man out of that nest of tacky pillows.

QUOTE (wpw36 @ Apr 7 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when hookah sounds more appealing than food

Isn't that the disposition of every hookah smoker in the world? I mean, unless they're like, a starving person. Edited by gaia.plateau

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 7 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you get your parents to try hookah pirate.png

ha, i just got my dad to try hookah on friday...packed a good bowl of AF lemon and some mint...he wants me to bring my hookah home with me every time i come home now =). and to think i had to hide it from him for 2 years...

but anyways

when friends no longer go to hookah bars, but instead come by for a smoke

when you have an itty bitty hookah that you put in the cup holder on long trips

when you have a kilo of shisha on its way to you, and you're still looking at your bank acocunt and shisha sites trying to figure out what to order next and how much

bah.

when having sex with your gf you think about which flavor of SB you going to smoke when your done

When you are trying to figure out which flavor would go best with sex.

When you use hookah as foreplay.

When you decide on which video games to play based on which is easiest to smoke hookah to.

When you look for hookahs... and find them in video games.

QUOTE (cypherkk @ Apr 7 2008, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when having sex with your gf you think about which flavor of SB you going to smoke when your done

When you are trying to figure out which flavor would go best with sex.

When you use hookah as foreplay.

When you decide on which video games to play based on which is easiest to smoke hookah to.

When you look for hookahs... and find them in video games.

when your girlfriend can suck a golf ball through a nammor hose

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 8 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Bushbr

When you know how to get rid of the mint ghost taste in your hose in one session.

When Canon becomes a Mod and he has only been smoking for 8 months. Congrats again!! Hookah.gif

ive smoked hookah for over a year, i got into it a little bit before i registered to the forum. then i got my first hookah

you hookah too much when you dont think smoke rings are cool anymore. Edited by Canon

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 8 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Bushbr

When you know how to get rid of the mint ghost taste in your hose in one session.

When Canon becomes a Mod and he has only been smoking for 8 months. Congrats again!! Hookah.gif

ive smoked hookah for over a year, i got into it a little bit before i registered to the forum. then i got my first hookah

you hookah too much when you dont think smoke rings are cool anymore.

In addition to yours..

When new people that are smoking with you see you do rings and are in amazed and you are like ...what?? thats easy

when you wake up in the morning and all you can smell is your shisha ( got mine staked next to my bed in a cupboard)

-H&S

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 8 2008, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Bushbr

you hookah too much when you dont think smoke rings are cool anymore.

so I've been smoking longer and been on the forum longer than one of the mods???

Sweetness!!!!!

and to avoid the this eing a thread-jacking

when your mom is cooking and asks you to grab the phunnel for her you run upstairs to grab your bowl