You Hookah Too Much When....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you meet a new person one of the first questions you ask is "Do you hookah?"

When you've murdered for shisha. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Apr 4 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Apr 4 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Apr 4 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/thread

que?

i laughed so hard at that i didnt think there would be a funnier one... therefore, for me, this thread is over is basicly the gist of it.

i see, at first i thought that you meant that i was hijacking the thread.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 4 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When all you think about is hookah and try to arrange your spouse to ensure she/he is going to be home for those deliveries.

hehe, its like a junkie waiting for his next fix.

when you throw your friend out of the house for referring to it as a certain other device and don't speak to him for 2 days only to make him apologize to your hookah.
when you buy flame retardant carpets just for the rooms you will be smoking in
when you devise way to move your hookah while smoking it so you can go to the bathroom without stopping smoking.
when you have 6 rolls of tinfoil scattered throughout the house.
when you smell blueberry muffins at the cafe and ask if anyones smoking tangiers (to which i got the stink eye)
when your gf gets pissed at you for using all the ice in your hookah and not drinks
when you take 5 weeks off because you think your throat is f'd and then you smoke three 4 hour sessions in one day.
when you use your stove more for lighting coals than you do cooking.
when you try to get your cats to smoke with you because you want everyone to enjoy the hookah

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 4 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you check usps shipping tracker 49 times a day..... Then Scream like a school girl when it's clears foreign customs

wow i literaly lol'd at that one.

Mine would be, Hookahforums.com is the first place you check in the morning when you wake up and the last place you check before bed.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Apr 4 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you cut up over 50 foil pieces in advance..and they only last a coupe weeks sleep.gif

I am guilty as charged on this!

when you have a special water bottle in the fridge just for your hookah to have ice cold water inside
when you make sure there is a place to get hookah supplies at your holiday destination, just incase you run out
when you make a trip to the store, and you remember to buy tinfoil and ice, but forget to buy the food that you needed

-H&S