This Is Some Serious Shit

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 8 2008, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
didn't you hear? pink is the new black....I'm gonna have to replace most of my gawth wordrobe now

Pink was totally 2002. After that, "gay" was the new black, vis-a-vis "metrosexuality" (such a fucking stupid concept). I think earth tones are currently the new black.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 8 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
didn't you hear? pink is the new black....I'm gonna have to replace most of my gawth wordrobe now

Pink was totally 2002. After that, "gay" was the new black, vis-a-vis "metrosexuality" (such a fucking stupid concept). I think earth tones are currently the new black.

earth tones are so summer of '68 man tongue.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 8 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 8 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

earth tones are so summer of '68 man tongue.gif

retro dude!

i love the forest green and the dirt brown. sky blue, red rust mud, great colors, proving you don't need to be vibrant and flaming in order to wear great colors

My wardrobe is stuck in the 90's man. I just wear straight up normal colors: red, blue, black, green. Jeans and t-shirts for life. Dont give me that popped collar tees or sean john hoodies with the most horrific patternwork I've ever seen, just straight up jeans and a t-shirt for me.

EDIT: PS: I fucking hate these things

Edited by jordanneff

My wardrobe:

Rec shorts, camo shorts, band tees, and independent clothing companies that give me free clothes

see rillagorilla.bigcartel.com

www.myspace.com/offbeatthreadz

and many, many, many hoodies

I wear mostly shades of brown and olive greens, khakis/cargos/dress shirts...

$10 bunny hugs and $20 jeans if I'm just hanging out with a few friends or something.

Edit: "Bunny Hug" is what we call "Hoodie" in Saskatchewan. Edited by gaia.plateau

thats what happens when you sit on a chair, which then collapses, causing you to cut your arm on the rusty chair leg. it looks much worse in person, and its quite deep. but the most disturbing fact is the rusty chair leg smile.gif

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 10 2008, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats what happens when you sit on a chair, which then collapses, causing you to cut your arm on the rusty chair leg. it looks much worse in person, and its quite deep. but the most disturbing fact is the rusty chair leg smile.gif

now you gotta get a tetnis shot...since it was rusty...that sucks, biggest needle I've taken. I'm way over due for one of those, but I won't get it unless I have to because I have a needle phobia

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 10 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now you gotta get a tetnis shot...since it was rusty...that sucks, biggest needle I've taken. I'm way over due for one of those, but I won't get it unless I have to because I have a needle phobia

must make going to the bathroom a nightmare for ya

AHHH you know im kidding, i luv ya buddy

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 10 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope, this solves that problem

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 10 2008, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 10 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope, this solves that problem

gotta love a man who knows how to rag on himself.

welcome to the brotherhood of self-depricating humor

• 1 year later...
On the subject of gun control, there was an excellent Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode on the matter where Billy Mumy (if I remember correctly) found his uncle's gun and was carrying it around, playing with it like a toy, loaded. It was quite frightening and thrilling.

I believe the Egyptians had a completely unique manner in which to make mummies. I don't believe modern science has been able to replicate their "perfect" means of preserving their corpses.

Science seems to be de-evolving. More and more science seems to be based on faith rather than hard data and observation. Dark matter, for instance. Astrophysicists insist that it exists, but they have no means of observing it or proving that it actually exists. It also seems like politics play an increasing role in the studies that scientists undertake. Scientists also seem to be offering bold, unsubstantiated claims that merely mean to encourage people to become outraged and demand funding for a study regarding the statement. Is science up for bid?

My grandmother would frequently go to auctions. When I was very young she bought me two lovely stuffed elves at an auction. I was a young boy and didn't appreciate them. Now I wish I still had them. I kinda feel bad.

People often misuse adverbs and adjectives. Some people might say "I feel badly." which implies that your sense of feeling is fucked, not what you feel.

The misuse of English is rampant. I have noted several British people trying to speak English.

The British Empire and the French Empire have given up many of their territories. The French became disillusioned with their colonies in 1956. Algeria staged a bloody revolution. Before then, Algeria was considered part of France, perhaps similar to Puerto Rico and the United States' relationship today. Or Hawaii and The United States in the 40s. This event was one of the factors that led to the French losing interest in Indo-China/Vietnam.

The United States faced a few thousand partisans after the U.S. backed assassination of the Diem brothers in 1963. By 1968, the number of partisans had reached over a million. In Nazi Germany, several American brands of soda made special releases for German tastes.

According to Alex Jones, the new CEO of Pepsi has been spotted at the Bilderberg Conferences where some people contend that that business leaders control the governments of the world. Alex Jones and people in his vein of thought believe that things like environmental reform and recycling are contrived means to control the citizens and take our freedom away.

The only environmentally helpful things to recycle are glass and aluminum (depending on your perspective). Glass has become less popular due to it breaking and cutting people's feet at beaches.

In California, a long-term moratorium on off-shore drilling, off of the Santa Barbara's beaches is being considered to be overturned to drill a new oil field due to California's budgetary crises.

California's budgetary crises are so serious that lawmakers are considering releasing convicted criminals from prison because of a lack of money to pay for law enforcement and prisons simultaneously. The most dangerous criminals , of course, won't be released, especially those convicted of murder and similar violent crimes.

Illinois experienced a frightening increase in murder rates when private citizens were baned from owning handguns. Illinois's laws are the most stringent Gun Control Laws in The United States to date.

And we're back to gun control.

A self-jacking post. That comes back to the original topic. How about that. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 19 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man, fuck a tetnis shot, instead have a whiskey shot

Uhhh, get the shot...... You should get one I think it's every 10 years plus a booster when you're injured. Believe me you want the shot. Tetanus doesn't kill you, the symptoms, including massive convulsions are what kill you. Tati could verify this but from what I read the only way you survive the disease once it sets in is that they have to keep you paralyzed for three weeks - completely paralyzed in a hospital bed. Then they bring you out of it, see if you start convulsing, and if necessary put you back into drug induced paralysis until your body builds the antibodies to kill off the disease. Three weeks minimum confined to a hospital bed, unable to talk, or move, trapped in your own body for weeks.

The story I read was written by someone who survived it. Right after they paralyzed him they asked his wife how they could make him more comfortable. What his favorite radio station was, etc. His wife said that she thought such and such station was his favorite because that's what he kept his clock radio on to get up in the morning. First thing he did after weeks of paralysis and having the radio tuned to that station 24/7 was to beg them to turn it off. Seems he hated that station with a passion and kept his clock radio tuned to it to force him to get out of bed in the morning.

Get the shot.....

'Rani

Boho I absolutely love your sig and I am guilty of mentally masterbating A LOT -- in both aspects of the term. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
I love orange sods, especially with a little vanilla icecream, speaking of wich theres this great custard shop down the street from me, I think they may also have tetanus shots, One time I was at a chinese buffet and they had cocout icecream and there was a hair in it, that was nasty, but not as nasty as stepping in llama shit, thats the worst.