This Is Some Serious Shit

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of the opposite sex no. although i guarantee it will cause a huge fight between you and sig other as i found out last night bc someone messaged me after 2 years of not speaking to her and then i get hell raised by my woman. the night ends up with tears and a hole punched through the wall and shit thrown all over the apartment.

be warned

its cool, it can either make the friendship real weird if something goes down or if you say something and she isn't interested, or you can have a beautiful lifelong relationship.

I've been trying to nail my neighbor for years now...shes one of my closest frineds and still can't succeed in getting in her pants. I'm aiming for the bar this summer

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 6 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recommend suppressing them unless you intend to risk your friendship to pursue a sexual relationship.

OR you decide to skip the friendship and then proceed to

Hit it and Quit it PLAYA!!!!

but i actually wouldnt recomend that lol

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 6 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 6 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I recommend suppressing them unless you intend to risk your friendship to pursue a sexual relationship.

OR you decide to skip the friendship and then proceed to

Hit it and Quit it PLAYA!!!!

but i actually wouldnt recomend that lol

Ya , I also wouldn't recomend it!
But you do have the rhyming going for ya there

-H&S

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 6 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it wrong to have sexual thoughts about your best friend of the opposite sex?*

[*] she's hot.

used to happen to me with an old friend.. dont speak to her much anymore. now i have other thoughts about my best friend of the opposite sex, but like not sexual, like i want to go out with her..but unfortunatley when i asked, her exact (almost anyway, dont think i remember right) words were "thanks matt that's really sweet but at the moment im not into anyone, its not just you.. and id rather we stayed friends for now" and i thought things would be weird between us but after meeting her, we just seem closer.. but im hoping things might change. last night we were in a bar and she put her finger in my beer and got foam on it and was like "look!" so i say "what do you want me to do, lick it off?!" and she said "...yes..." and when i proceeded to, she took her hand away laughing and we both laughed.

girls are complicated. Edited by mathuv

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 6 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 6 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it wrong to have sexual thoughts about your best friend of the opposite sex?*

[*] she's hot.

used to happen to me with an old friend.. dont speak to her much anymore. now i have other thoughts about my best friend of the opposite sex, but like not sexual, like i want to go out with her..but unfortunatley when i asked, her exact (almost anyway, dont think i remember right) words were "thanks matt that's really sweet but at the moment im not into anyone, its not just you.. and id rather we stayed friends for now" and i thought things would be weird between us but after meeting her, we just seem closer.. but im hoping things might change. last night we were in a bar and she put her finger in my beer and got foam on it and was like "look!" so i say "what do you want me to do, lick it off?!" and she said "...yes..." and when i proceeded to, she took her hand away laughing and we both laughed.

girls are complicated.

Girls are definetly complicated.

Got this saying from a movie, can't remember which movie , the saying goes like this:

He who know what a woman wants, knows everything........but not even god knows that.

-H&S

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 6 2008, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
girls are complicated.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

reminds me of a joke

guy is walking on the beach...all of a sudden, he finds a genie bottle, he rubs it and a genie pops out. genie says "you got 1 wish dickhead" man says " hey arn't i sposed to get 3?"
"im not in the mood for three wishes.... you get 1 or nothing"
"fine" says the man " i hate flying so i wish there was a highway on a bridge from california to hawaii."
genie says " WHAT? thats crazy, do you have any idea how much concrete it would take to get to the bottom of the ocean? how many years of labor that would take? thats an idiotic wish, pick something else"
"fine" says the man " i've never been good with women, I just don't understand them. I...I wish i could understand women. know everything about them and exactly what they need and want"
genie replies " you want that highway to be 6 lanes or 8?" Edited by Bushbr

I guess when you're really good friends with someone of opposite sex the line between friendship and a relationship begins to blur on the male side. Ah, yes, the libido... Damn you Freud for making my life more complicated! wink.gif

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 6 2008, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess when you're really good friends with someone of opposite sex the line between friendship and a relationship begins to blur on the male side. Ah, yes, the libido... Damn you Freud for making my life more complicated! wink.gif

actually on both sides...
my best friend for a number of years, weve had our fun in many different ways, and shes engaged now and were still closer than ever (not engaged to me, of course we dont mess around anymore but it didnt make a diff)
and yes, shes hott too...

I had a friend when I was young, she was almost like a sister to me. We became estranged. I saw her grow up with me all the way through HS and I seriously wanted to hit it back then. I come to find out recently that she became a basket case and attempted suicide a few days ago. SOOOO happy I didnt hit it. It would have been extraordinary but the turning into a head case thing would have soured the memory.

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 6 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
girls are complicated.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

reminds me of a joke

guy is walking on the beach...all of a sudden, he finds a genie bottle, he rubs it and a genie pops out. genie says "you got 1 wish dickhead" man says " hey arn't i sposed to get 3?"
"fine" says the man " i hate flying so i wish there was a highway on a bridge from california to hawaii."
genie says " WHAT? thats crazy, do you have any idea how much concrete it would take to get to the bottom of the ocean? how many years of labor that would take? thats an idiotic wish, pick something else"
"fine" says the man " i've never been good with women, I just don't understand them. I...I wish i could understand women. know everything about them and exactly what they need and want"
genie replies " you want that highway to be 6 lanes or 8?"

Ah....LOL....nice joke BushBr laugh.gif

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 7 2008, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bushbr @ Apr 6 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
girls are complicated.

reminds me of a joke

genie replies " you want that highway to be 6 lanes or 8?"

Ah....LOL....nice joke BushBr laugh.gif

-H&S

wow, thats beautiful

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 6 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's easy to know what women want... you just have to stop applying male-logic to your analysis.

But male logic is easy, so if we're tossing that out, then it is - in fact - not easy to know what women want. *puffs*

Anyway... THREAD JACK!

So as some of you (meaning probably like 2 people) may know I had foot surgery last week. It's been healing well and I just got my cast on today. I took pictures, check it out!

X-Ray of my foot with a screw and wire through my 5th metatarsal

Taking off the old dressing

Nasty ol' foot after surgery and a few days to heal

Hot chick putting on the first layer of my cast

My sexy cast is all done!

QUOTE (jordanneff @ Apr 7 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 6 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's easy to know what women want... you just have to stop applying male-logic to your analysis.

But male logic is easy, so if we're tossing that out, then it is - in fact - not easy to know what women want. *puffs*

No, male logic is rational, women generally aren't. Obective thinking is much harder than feminine thinking, so if you've already mastered that, it's quite a cakewalk.

And your wounded paw kind of disgusts me. Sweet pink cast though.