This Is Some Serious Shit

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 3 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 2 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 2 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i had a self inflicted freezeburn on my hand, the blister popped, it scabbed over and today it scratched against the table.

How did you inflict freezeburn upon yourself???

-H&S

with deoderant. basically since its in a pressurized container its extremely cold. so if you spray it around 2cm from the spot for a straight minute, freezeburn occurs

QUOTE (hockeydudde @ Apr 3 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So did you guys hear about the third graders in Georgia that plotted to kill their teacher, and the day they were going to attempt it one kid got scared and told the principle. One of the kids had a steak knife and another had a sharp shard of glass to stab her with.

yeah i saw that on msn video. made me want to find out their exact plans

Deoderant !!! Damn ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

-H&S

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THREAD JACK

I saw Ron Paul today at my school, Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
AMAZING.
I heard rumor he dropped out of the election, but no, still going strong. He is what America needs right now. Drop out of these foreign commitments, toss the IRS, and get rid of the selective service all together.
I got a sign for the front yard and a bunch of other stuff.

What do you guys think of Dr. Paul?

...yeah, but then i was like, "no way man its peach, not raid" and he showed me this picture he drew(which sucked) and my wife came over and said "wheres the chicken" so i told her it was in the oven...duh! im watching this movie chuck and larry, looks gay. soundtrack is not bad. my couches are a brown microfiber deally, theyre nice i've gotten permanent marker off them. my fish tanks lights are really bright and i need to fire up my hookah. i like coffee . i need new pens. what IS the ultimate shisha? why have i not found "the best" yet? why does it take time for my hot water to get hot? why do they call it a "hot water heater" is it considered being a pervert if i look at a pic of my wife from when she was 16 and say she was hot? how come i can never keep a set of glasses for more than a year but my random crap cups and such ive had for years? tuxedo's are lame. my furniture is too big for my apartment.

how much wood could a woochuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

i cleaned my apartment today. organized my desk and threw out a bunch of crap. i had 15 usb cables in my drawers. 15! who needs that many? I also threw out 5 kroger shoppers cards that apparently ive signed up for every time i forget one. ridiculous. im thinking of getting drunk tonight and firing up the hookah. i had to turn in a 20+ page paper today for a grad class. it sucked ass. i did it all this morning. hopefully i dont fail. that would be bad. i actually hate school yet i continue the path of education. i think college is a waste of time and money. in 5 years and a bachelor's degree i have not learned anything that i did not already know. did you ever really believe you are too smart to be in school? i am. i figured that out in middle school when i was getting diagnosed for adhd. turned out i was but was mainly just bored in class because i was smart. never took meds. just got put into advanced classes. grades were straight as all through school and bs if i didnt give a shit about the class or didn't do the homework because hw is just busy work. tests dont do anything. woohoo i can vomit knowledge i studied from a book. lets see some application. i want a ps3. really i want the blu ray player portion. i want some new shisha but cant afford it right now. i need to get new racing tires for my bike. i need to put new cranks on my bike and a new chain. i need money but dont feel like working. this is the end of may thought process. i want hookah and beer. Edited by thecoalition

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 3 2008, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i cleaned my apartment today. organized my desk and threw out a bunch of crap. i had 15 usb cables in my drawers. 15! who needs that many? I also threw out 5 kroger shoppers cards that apparently ive signed up for every time i forget one. ridiculous. im thinking of getting drunk tonight and firing up the hookah. i had to turn in a 20+ page paper today for a grad class. it sucked ass. i did it all this morning. hopefully i dont fail. that would be bad. i actually hate school yet i continue the path of education. i think college is a waste of time and money. in 5 years and a bachelor's degree i have not learned anything that i did not already know. did you ever really believe you are too smart to be in school? i am. i figured that out in middle school when i was getting diagnosed for adhd. turned out i was but was mainly just bored in class because i was smart. never took meds. just got put into advanced classes. grades were straight as all through school and bs if i didnt give a shit about the class or didn't do the homework because hw is just busy work. tests dont do anything. woohoo i can vomit knowledge i studied from a book. lets see some application. i want a ps3. really i want the blu ray player portion. i want some new shisha but cant afford it right now. i need to get new racing tires for my bike. i need to put new cranks on my bike and a new chain. i need money but dont feel like working. this is the end of may thought process. i want hookah and beer.

I get that feeling sometimes... I'm finishing up my BA next year and then want to get an MA. But at the same time, the career I've so far chosen is to work as a chef. Waste of time? Maybe. But a degree is always worth having.

my bro got his degree to be a chef. he works part time in a liquor store and part time teaching a foods class at the highschool where he lives. thats what a degree in cooking gets you. i go by the ratatouille motto...anyone can cook.

my friend is going to darfur for 5 months in teh doctors without borders program. i think hes going to die. hes bengali and grew out a beard just so "I can throw on a robe and talk about jihad and the africans wont fuck with my arab ass." i still think hes gonna die. fucking pro bono doctors.

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 4 2008, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i cleaned my apartment today. organized my desk and threw out a bunch of crap. i had 15 usb cables in my drawers. 15! who needs that many? I also threw out 5 kroger shoppers cards that apparently ive signed up for every time i forget one. ridiculous. im thinking of getting drunk tonight and firing up the hookah. i had to turn in a 20+ page paper today for a grad class. it sucked ass. i did it all this morning. hopefully i dont fail. that would be bad. i actually hate school yet i continue the path of education. i think college is a waste of time and money. in 5 years and a bachelor's degree i have not learned anything that i did not already know. did you ever really believe you are too smart to be in school? i am. i figured that out in middle school when i was getting diagnosed for adhd. turned out i was but was mainly just bored in class because i was smart. never took meds. just got put into advanced classes. grades were straight as all through school and bs if i didnt give a shit about the class or didn't do the homework because hw is just busy work. tests dont do anything. woohoo i can vomit knowledge i studied from a book. lets see some application. i want a ps3. really i want the blu ray player portion. i want some new shisha but cant afford it right now. i need to get new racing tires for my bike. i need to put new cranks on my bike and a new chain. i need money but dont feel like working. this is the end of may thought process. i want hookah and beer.

I get that feeling sometimes... I'm finishing up my BA next year and then want to get an MA. But at the same time, the career I've so far chosen is to work as a chef. Waste of time? Maybe. But a degree is always worth having.

I was thinking of studying to become a chef , and well ya , then our school gave us a 2 week work practical to do, and I wen't and worked as a chef and decided it was not quite where I wanted to go.

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 4 2008, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 4 2008, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking of studying to become a chef , and well ya , then our school gave us a 2 week work practical to do, and I wen't and worked as a chef and decided it was not quite where I wanted to go.

-H&S

I've never actually studied to be a chef. Just like to pick up interesting ingredients and try new recipes in my free time. That's why the degree is a good thing to have. Instead of getting into a set profession and then realising that it's not the way you want to go, you actually have something to fall back on. It is weird though because I prefer working with actual physical objects (home improvement, cooking, etc) rather than ideas but I'm equally good at both and these days working with your hands doesn't pay... unless you're an attractive female wink.gif

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 4 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never actually studied to be a chef. Just like to pick up interesting ingredients and try new recipes in my free time. That's why the degree is a good thing to have. Instead of getting into a set profession and then realising that it's not the way you want to go, you actually have something to fall back on. It is weird though because I prefer working with actual physical objects (home improvement, cooking, etc) rather than ideas but I'm equally good at both and these days working with your hands doesn't pay... unless you're an attractive female wink.gif

I also still like to cook in my sparetime, but am really not looking for a career in that sector. But you are lucky in the sense that you have the "physical" and "creative" sides.....

-H&S

since we're threadjacking and all...

well tonight i was out and there was a girl with me. and we bump into a friend of hers and i walk away. then she comes back and tells her friend something in her ear.. i make her say it out loud and she says "he asked me if i was going out with matt" and my initial reactions were "huh? do i know this guy?" (i didnt or forgot meeting him..) so it turns out her ex decided to spread rumours about us, it wasnt that bad but who knows what else he's said...real mature eh? Edited by mathuv

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 3 2008, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mj_b90 @ Apr 3 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 26 2008, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
instead I'm gonna flame you for posting in the wrong section

*cough*thisisgeneralchitchat*cough

that was from you posting your one on hookahs in the wrong section. This thread covers serious topics and lets you be silly at the same time

Nope that was someone else posting about their hookah in the gen chit chat section.

The fact that it MIGHT cover somthing serious doesn't mean it belongs in the Serious Discussion section, but not like I really give a damn. I just thought that someone who rants about off-section topics would like to know that they have posted in the wrong section. biggrin.gif

I need a bar-slut right about now. Preferably older than me....early-mid thirties, brunette, possibly a MILF, disease free, isnt into freaky things, just straight lovin. Hell, I need a BAR right about now. Bah, I hate having to work Saturdays sometimes.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Apr 5 2008, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need a bar-slut right about now. Preferably older than me....early-mid thirties, brunette, possibly a MILF, disease free, isnt into freaky things, just straight lovin. Hell, I need a BAR right about now. Bah, I hate having to work Saturdays sometimes.

ya i could go for one too...I've been with the same girl for about 3yrs...we're broken up and still screwing, yet, I haven't had anything new yet...I could go for a bar slut too...preferably asain or redhead tongue.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 4 2008, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya i could go for one too...I've been with the same girl for about 3yrs...we're broken up and still screwing, yet, I haven't had anything new yet...I could go for a bar slut too...preferably asain or redhead tongue.gif

Redheads are quite wild...and I do like Asians, but the possibility of finding a hot, unmarried older Asian woman inside a bar is slim, at best in my experience.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Apr 4 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Redheads are quite wild...and I do like Asians, but the possibility of finding a hot, unmarried older Asian woman inside a bar is slim, at best in my experience.

tongue.gif my girl and I very nearly bagged a very pretty, fit, thirty year old Japanese woman the other night. She had to drive her stupid round-eye friend home though.

ive tapped a red head. she was literally crazy though as i was doomed to find out after the fact.

i really hate these damn shows about ghosts and shit. im sorry but they dont fucking exist.

back when I was a mall gawth, I had me a strawberry blond in my old car, in the mall parking lot...it was done in 20.6 seconds...thats why I want another lol

and ghosts exist

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 5 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
back when I was a mall gawth, I had me a strawberry blond in my old car, in the mall parking lot...it was done in 20.6 seconds...thats why I want another lol

and ghosts exist

I don't know about the whole ghost thing.....IMO they don't, not because I don't believe in the after life, just not that part of it.

Anyway Thread jack:

I hope there are hookahs in heaven, and shisha and coals , all as far as the eye can see tongue.gif

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 5 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 5 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and ghosts exist

I hope there are hookahs in heaven, and shisha and coals , all as far as the eye can see tongue.gif

-H&S

Thats teh definition of heaven...
i took a dump that needed 6 flushes to get out.

I was at Dicksmont Insane Asylum in Western Pa before they tore it down to put up a Walmart(they backed out because the hillside wont stop sliding)...
heard blood curdling screams, doors slammin, footsteps, music box throughout the buildings...and it goes on. When leaving, saw an appirition.

look it up, but it was a legit place. Its on the pennsylvania most haunted website

edit: http://theshadowlands.net/places/pennsylvania.htm scroll down to Emmsworth Pa, its actualls Dixmont Mental Institution... Edited by r1v3th3ad

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Apr 5 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Redheads are my biggest turn on, something about the fire-crotch i guess, but its so awesome. i dated one once, she was a bitch though. broke my heart.... anyway onto lighter and brighter things how about a joke??!!!

A baby seal walks into a club