Dorm Wars

Shakes

Um lets see things I did a few years ago.

Tsunami: Filled dorm level trash can with water, tilted on RA's door. Room floods when the door is opened in the morning. (Thats what happens when you bust someone for doing nothing)
Used condom on their outside door handle
Fill the room with packing peanuts
Airhorn people when they either wake up or are taking a shower
Fill a room with balloons
Bunch of alarm clocks that go off every hour after 1am (hide them all over the place in the room)

The best one we ever did: Removed all of my buddies stuff from his room and put it in the dorm floor common room. We then moved all the common room stuff into his room.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Mar 31 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tsunami: Filled dorm level trash can with water, tilted on RA's door. Room floods when the door is opened in the morning. (Thats what happens when you bust someone for doing nothing)
Bunch of alarm clocks that go off every hour after 1am (hide them all over the place in the room)

The best one we ever did: Removed all of my buddies stuff from his room and put it in the dorm floor common room. We then moved all the common room stuff into his room.

Be careful with those airhorns, one of my roomates did that to me my freshmen year when I was in the shower.... I jumped and fell on my ass except it wasn't my ass it was my head and I had to get 18 stiches cause of that asshole.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Mar 31 2008, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scheetz @ Mar 31 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be careful with those airhorns, one of my roomates did that to me my freshmen year when I was in the shower.... I jumped and fell on my ass except it wasn't my ass it was my head and I had to get 18 stiches cause of that asshole.

18 stiches is pretty intense IMO . I at first thought it was funny you bailing until I read you got hurt, then I felt sad unsure.gif . Must suck badly to get 18 stiches for a stupid practical joke. Sorry to hear that man!

-H&S

Best one yet.

1. take a lightbulb and Gently break the glass while not breaking the filament.
2. get fresh crap of anykind stinkier, stickier the better and put it into a brown paper bag
3. get a GOOD firecrakcer or m80 somthing that makes a GOOD boom
4. put the broken lightbulb back into the socket(while the switch is off of course)
5. put the firework into the poo and tape the poo unto the ceiling making sure the firework touches the filament <(very important, it has to touch)
6. when they turn on the light the filament heats up, lights firework, and well you can guess the rest.

Really works if you do it right, horrible stinky, sticky, putrid mix all over them,the room, and belongings. laugh.gif dance.gif laugh.gif

P.S. dont blame me if they beat you with metal pole for revenge. tongue.gif

QUOTE (BigchiggTN @ Apr 3 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best one yet.

2. get fresh crap of anykind stinkier, stickier the better and put it into a brown paper bag
4. put the broken lightbulb back into the socket(while the switch is off of course)
5. put the firework into the poo and tape the poo unto the ceiling making sure the firework touches the filament <(very important, it has to touch)
6. when they turn on the light the filament heats up, lights firework, and well you can guess the rest.

Really works if you do it right, horrible stinky, sticky, putrid mix all over them,the room, and belongings. laugh.gif dance.gif laugh.gif

and the glass shards everywhere and in their face???

Here's a little something I did to my buddy last year to start a prank war, but he was lame about it and nothing fun happened.

Get some trash bags, newspapers, or anything sheet-like. Starting from the bottom, when he's asleep, tape the newspaper(or material of choice) over his doorway (so theres a little space between the actual door and the doorframe/wall) and make sure you tape the bottom at the floor too. Tape sheets all along the height of his door to the top. Before you seal the top off with tape, fill that empty space with popcorn, packing peanuts, and at the top throw a TON of glitter/confetti crap in there, preferably towards the top. I also added live crickets (obtainable from any local pet store), which is optional, but encouraged. Then seal off the top of the newspaper covering with tape(only necessecary with crickets). When he opens his door all this shit will fall on him and get in his room, and the glitter is impossible to get off which makes him look all retardedly sparkly for a day. I was hoping the crickets would stay in his room and annoy the hell out of him, but that didnt happen, we're not really sure about what happpened to all of them.

QUOTE (OPR234 @ Apr 3 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a little something I did to my buddy last year to start a prank war, but he was lame about it and nothing fun happened.

Get some trash bags, newspapers, or anything sheet-like. Starting from the bottom, when he's asleep, tape the newspaper(or material of choice) over his doorway (so theres a little space between the actual door and the doorframe/wall) and make sure you tape the bottom at the floor too. Tape sheets all along the height of his door to the top. Before you seal the top off with tape, fill that empty space with popcorn, packing peanuts, and at the top throw a TON of glitter/confetti crap in there, preferably towards the top. I also added live crickets (obtainable from any local pet store), which is optional, but encouraged. Then seal off the top of the newspaper covering with tape(only necessecary with crickets). When he opens his door all this shit will fall on him and get in his room, and the glitter is impossible to get off which makes him look all retardedly sparkly for a day. I was hoping the crickets would stay in his room and annoy the hell out of him, but that didnt happen, we're not really sure about what happpened to all of them.

they died in the bag

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 4 2008, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best one yet.

I think that might have been derived fom a certain " book" which the idea then made its way to you through people.
The original thing was to fill the lightbulb with something harmful like flash powder all the way to the top and then screw in the ( off) socket. when the victim turns on his light it explodes and also sends glass everywhere.

I have not tried this, but out of logical sense I wouldn't even with you firecracker idea, becuase it will probably break the glass.

-H&S Edited by *HOT&SMOKING*

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 4 2008, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best one yet.

I think that might have been derived fom a certain " book" which the idea then made its way to you through people.
The original thing was to fill the lightbulb with something harmful like flash powder all the way to the top and then screw in the ( off) socket. when the victim turns on his light it explodes and also sends glass everywhere.

I have not tried this, but out of logical sense I wouldn't even with you firecracker idea, becuase it will probably break the glass.

-H&S

Ok misstatement on my part didnt make it clear enough, There is no glass on the light bulb you break all of it off no glass just filament. so there is no glass to hurt anyone the filament heats up and lights the firecracker no glass involved. ill try and paint shop it for you all.

p.s. and yes i got the idea from a book called the "book of revenge:mostly nonlethal pranks for your friends"

kick ass book unfortunatly my friends borrowed it and lost it.

[attachment=1326:lightbulb.JPG]

Do you get it now? there is no glass in it you remove that so you can make the filament touch the fuse of the firecrakcer and the only thing that explodes all over the room is the poo, no glass to hurt anyone.

QUOTE (BigchiggTN @ Apr 4 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 4 2008, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best one yet.

-H&S

Ok misstatement on my part didnt make it clear enough, There is no glass on the light bulb you break all of it off no glass just filament. so there is no glass to hurt anyone the filament heats up and lights the firecracker no glass involved. ill try and paint shop it for you all.

p.s. and yes i got the idea from a book called the "book of revenge:mostly nonlethal pranks for your friends"

kick ass book unfortunatly my friends borrowed it and lost it.

Okay in that fact if, there is no glass then its all good. Sorry just wanted to make sure so that nobody kills anyone biggrin.gif

And Sounds like a cool book that!

-H&S

Okay in that fact if, there is no glass then its all good. Sorry just wanted to make sure so that nobody kills anyone biggrin.gif

And Sounds like a cool book that!

-H&S
[/quote]

Yea it was i loved that thing had some many horrible devious things to do, lol really suited me, but my dumbass friends lost it. angry.gif
It was also my fault for the misunderstanding i didnt state the instructions very clearly i can easily see where it could be seen as harmful if you didnt get the glass off the bulb. lol if someone did that to me there would be hell to pay!

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 4 2008, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o, I thought it woulda been the Anarchist's Cookbook
my sis has a copy, nice lil thing

Thats the book I was refering to originally and thats why I wrote " book" because essentially most of that book is illegal. So Ya but it is indeed a nice little book.

-H&S

QUOTE (BigchiggTN @ Apr 4 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you get it now? there is no glass in it you remove that so you can make the filament touch the fuse of the firecrakcer and the only thing that explodes all over the room is the poo, no glass to hurt anyone.

Yes thanks I do, was clear to me once you cleared it up in your post. Was just a lil' worried before, that we have some new member join or something....." ya I stole some of my friends shisha,and ya the next time I turned on the lightbulb I sorta got some glass stuck in me..." something along those lines biggrin.gif

anyway thanks for clearing up

peace

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 4 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes thanks I do, was clear to me once you cleared it up in your post. Was just a lil' worried before, that we have some new member join or something....." ya I stole some of my friends shisha,and ya the next time I turned on the lightbulb I sorta got some glass stuck in me..." something along those lines biggrin.gif

peace

-H&S

if you steal, you're on Jesus Christ's official "Shit List" wink.gif

A light bulb won't work without the glass. They pump gas into the bulb to make it work.

"A tube in the glass support allows the manufacturer to pump the air out of the bulb and then reintroduce various inert gases. When virtually all of the oxygen has been eliminated from the bulb, the tube is cut off and the opening is sealed. Once the base of the bulb has been attached, the bulb is ready for use."

they aren't using it for light..., the coil will still heat up from electricity, thus igniting the firecracker.

but yes, the bulb won't make light without the gases

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 4 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they aren't using it for light..., the coil will still heat up from electricity, thus igniting the firecracker.

but yes, the bulb won't make light without the gases

make perceiveable light...the coil will still glow...
anyways for your revenge; superglue his door shut, books shut, backpack shut, pants shut, pockets shut, bathroom shut, windows shut....just make sure his room has air...

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 5 2008, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 4 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

peace

-H&S

if you steal, you're on Jesus Christ's official "Shit List" wink.gif

Yip you definetly are.

-H&S