Dorm Wars

Shakes

I figured there are some devious minds on this forum that could help me and a house mate settle (and by settle I mean exacerbate) a situation with myself and some friends on campus.

Last week I thought it'd be funny to butter the floor outside two of my buddies' dorm door (expect video footage soon). In retaliation, they drew giant cocks on my car with car chalk and covered my house mate's motorcylce with shaving cream (a little much, I think). So now, we're devising a list of pranks to pull on them and keep them on their toes for the rest of the semester. Any suggestions as to any tricks that are feasable and (more or less) harmless would be greatly appreciated.

String the door knobs of their entire floor together. Filling their rooms full with balloons is fun too. The most fun I've ever done was fill my friend's entire room with small dixie cups half full of water on pretty much every flat surface. That was a lot of fun laugh.gif

umm....

step 1 : get helium and lots of it
step2: find out what time they wake up roughly
step 3: just before they wake up and then eventually come outside of their dorm rooms start "sprayin"/releasing the helium gas into there room
step 4: laugh as they come out with squeky voices and try and tune you lol_hitting.gif
I don't know how safe it is to fill an entire room with helium , I know it is fine just sucking out of a ballon. So essentialy at own risk but your at university or something no doubt right???? so go have a chat with your science prof.

-H&S

Edit: I am not sure how long helium lasts only for the breath that you take your voice is squeky for a bit, but then again if the whole room is filled with hellium.

Edited by *HOT&SMOKING*

Here's one I remember from my college days....

Get a bunch of black trash bags.

When they are asleep tape a wall of trash bags on the inside of their door frame completely sealing it. Then make a second wall on the outside of their door frame with trash bags sealing it also except for the top. Then you have your self an oversized container. Fill with Packing peanuts, trash, leaves, what ever is handy, the smellier the better.

Then when they rip down that first layer thinking "that's lame" trash and stuff comes flying into their room they have to debate "go to class and let this smell fester, or skip class and clean"

Always a great dorm classic, saran wrap their toilet in the morning so when they get up to pee it gets everywhere but in the toilet.

Get a plastic baggie, not a zip lock though, and put some red dye like kool-aid, jello, or red clothing dye in the baggie. Next, take off their shower head and put the baggie in the head not the water pipe. When they get in the shower everything will seem fine but then for about five minutes or so they will freak with thoughts of blood loss.

Also another shower prank. Take off their shower head and put some hard candy in there. Nothing will be suspicious; no smell, no color, maybe a taste though. But when they go to dry off they will be very sticky. Remember to put enough to last an entire shower session, but not too much to clog it.

Fill his shoes half way with shaving cream.

Bucket of water above the door is always funny.

Get him drunk and tell him you'll give him $20 to smash 3 raw eggs on his head. If denies offer more money. Then when he accepts only break 2 over his head.

Go the 99 cent store and get lots of alarm clocks and set then half hour apart and hide them all over. And then when he feels so smart cause he found them all get the $2 LED wrist watches(you know the annoying LOOOONG alarms) and take off the bands and hide those about two hours after the last alarm clock.

This one is great for college dorms! Get a bunch of books, nice looking books. You can get them at salvation army or the free one from librarys. Then write inside the cover "Property of (victims name). I need this book for my thesis. If found please return to (victims address) for a $50 reward. Its funny without a phone number. This way random people with show up at his door demanding their reward.

This one is the best and simple. Take the labels off all their canned food. Or take it a step farther with everything in their fridge.

Ohh yeah great fun!!! Put the victims car in the "for sale" section of the newspaper at some rediculiously low price, and to put the cherry on top add "call anytime". Or put the victim in the "singles" section too. Have him looking for the exact oppisite traits he likes. Also "call anytime".

Call a mortuary and report your victim dead. Arrange to have his body picked up sometime when he is home. Give them the address and directions.

I know tons of automotive pranks if you're looking for any. For example, take the clips out of their windshield wipers so when they turn them on BYE BYE wipers!! Or nuts and bolts in the hub caps.

I could write a book with as many as I have. I have TONS more but for different situations.

sperm in the shampoo bottle. pwned
set all clocks to 2 hours ahead of time.
ciphon (spelling) gas from tank of cars
offer them chocolate laxatives as a peace offering
get alphabet magnets and stick them to the tv screen to spell out things.
sign them up for playgirl magazine or some similar "man" mag
gorilla glue the toilet seat in the up position so that they have to bare ass to porcelain to poop.
spread plastic wrap across the top of the toilet
take clear krylon and gently spray all of their toilet papers rolls with an even none drenching coat so that way they cannot actually grab a piece of tp.

i will think of more but i have to write 30pages of research in the next two days.

Take their deodorant move it down a few notches put cream cheese in it make it look like real deodorant then place back.

Put shaving cream in a big manila folder place open end under door then jump on it. It will shoot everywhere in side.

Get a dead fish and place it in their car/room air vents.

Take an egg and make a needle size hole in it. Then hide it somewhere... like air vent or whatever. Thing's get funky real soon biggrin.gif

Hot Ernie - take a dump in their pillow case
Upper Decker - take a dump in the upper part of the toilet/the fill tank/where the guts to it is(everytime they flush, turd spaghetti in the toilet because its stuck inside and they cant get it out...it goes down the toilet and in the inner workings of the toilet)

lets see, things I did...
Make water balloons filled with a awkward mix(or bottles)...I used garlic, butter, water, milk, cream cheese, onion salt, and a bunch of other crap...spray it in their room or on them, it takes weeks to get it out

while theyre asleep, hook up a car battery or something a lil weaker to their door handle(boy did I get bitched at)

if it is metal door frames and doors, then get high power magnets like from subs and hook them up to the doors so they cant open them.

more to come...

Limburger cheese under the hood of their car. The stuff will melt and it's a bitch to clean off. The stench will be there for months and there is no way they can sell the car in the meantime.

teabag him in his sleep and video tape it/ take pics. post pics all over campus.
or pay for billboard with his pic on it with something like "He hurt me when I was a child. Don't let it happen to your child" Then phone number of local sexual abuse center.

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Mar 28 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm....

step 3: just before they wake up and then eventually come outside of their dorm rooms start "sprayin"/releasing the helium gas into there room
step 4: laugh as they come out with squeky voices and try and tune you lol_hitting.gif
I don't know how safe it is to fill an entire room with helium , I know it is fine just sucking out of a ballon. So essentialy at own risk but your at university or something no doubt right???? so go have a chat with your science prof.

-H&S

Edit: I am not sure how long helium lasts only for the breath that you take your voice is squeky for a bit, but then again if the whole room is filled with hellium.

That could kill someone. The small amount of helium you breathe in from a balloon isn't generally a problem, but if it displaces all the oxygen in a room it can be deadly due to the risk of asphyxiation (without the usual symptoms of suffocation, so there's no warning).

biological effects of helium

Indeed. Two lovers actually got a Darwin Award when they went into a helium filled balloon (the big ones they tie above car dealerships) and laughed all the way to their graves. Doh!

QUOTE (BrotherBuford @ Mar 30 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Mar 28 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm....

-H&S

That could kill someone. The small amount of helium you breathe in from a balloon isn't generally a problem, but if it displaces all the oxygen in a room it can be deadly due to the risk of asphyxiation (without the usual symptoms of suffocation, so there's no warning).

biological effects of helium

Okay thanks for the confirm....in that case scrap that idea......how about an advancement to the bucket on top of the door trick:

Take a bucket fill it with a nice mixture as stated in an above post for water bombs.Now assuming that his door opens from the hallway into the room , when the door is closed lean the bucket against the door so that it will stand but when opened falls and spreads its contents over the feet of the person inside and the inside floor.

To add to this get a small plastic bag that is easy'ish to rip and can hold about 500 g of flour.......Now fill the bag with flour and close it nicely. Now go to his door and duck tape the one side, to the top of the door frame, and duck tape the opposite side, to the top part of the door. ( there should still be about 50 % of the plastic visible ensuring its break)
now also add the previous trick of the bucket and leave door like that.

Now when he tries to open his door , there will be some resistance due to the stuck duct tape which means he/she will give it a good tug messing the contents of the bucket and ripping the packet to cover his whole body in dry flour, and where water, is soak nicely with the flour.

Thats all for now....

-H&S

QUOTE (Seanij @ Mar 30 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spiderman him!(Hide in a corner with your jizz in your hand and when he comes round the corner fling it in his eyes)

supaman that hoe!

1. superman dat hoe 2745 up, 335 down
when you ejaculate on a girls back then put a blanket on her so when she stands up the blanket sticks therefore making her look like she has a cape.

superman dat hoe everyday.

courtesy of urban dictionary.

or smack them with a monkey lol_hitting.gif

QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 30 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Seanij @ Mar 30 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spiderman him!(Hide in a corner with your jizz in your hand and when he comes round the corner fling it in his eyes)

supaman that hoe!

1. superman dat hoe 2745 up, 335 down
when you ejaculate on a girls back then put a blanket on her so when she stands up the blanket sticks therefore making her look like she has a cape.

superman dat hoe everyday.

courtesy of urban dictionary.

or smack them with a monkey lol_hitting.gif

gonna have to try that w/ my ex

Two of the best I have ever seen:

Sneak into room and take pictures of your junk touching every surface you can imagine - keyboard, razor, lights, windows, shoes, etc. Print pcitures and hide them various locations that the victim will eventually. I saw this done to one guy and he was finding pictures weeks later and getting pissed off every time.

Take EVERYTHING out of the room, put in Uhaul truck and take to nearby location. Set up room exactly how it was before, just outside. Leave only the key to the Uhaul truck in the room.