blonde car problem

Corona

[color="black"]A few days ago I was having some work done at the local Ford Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She said that she did not know what it was but this piece had always been there. He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right "there." (Click on the word "there".) [/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
the pic didnt show, but looking at the location of it, i saw that it said "oil", which makes the joke funny. my girlfriends car was having problems, and we went to an autozone. this woman came out to help us, and my gf pointed to the faulty valve and said "that thingy is broken". the lady helping us told her never to talk like that again, it makes all women look stupid. i almost died laughing.