Post your reviews below for Love Shisha. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with:

Love Shisha (flavour)

Rootbeer Float
Setup:
My Mitsuba two hose with a mod bowl.
33mm golden coal and a 15mm coal
room temp water

Duration:still burning hour and a half later, I just checked and its still juicy
Smoke: Thickest I've experienced yet, little puff puts off as much smoke as a full inhale of anything else I've smoked
Flavor: Amazing, tastes just like a rootbeer float made with A&W, its intense and still just as tasty
Buzz: Very light, but it doesn't bother me because this stuff is lasting forever, plus the clouds

Also: Lately because of my chronic cig addiction, I've been choking throughout all my sessions, but I have yet to cough during this session. I smoke Florida Orange and Candycane with them and only coughed a few times. Will get a review up of them when I get the chance, also pizzel when I get the chance to smoke it

Overall: I give it a 9.5 out of 10. The .5 missing is from the buzz, I look for a buzz, but so what, the smoke is great and the flavor too. I'm loving how long it lasts too. I'd recommend this to everyone except for those who smoke for a buzz.

Candy Cane
Setup: Mya w/ Tap water in base
Coal: 1.5 3kings
Bowl: MN Small Glass funnel bowl w/out Mod

Got a sample sent my love shisha but sadly the packaging had busted in the mail. See THIS thread for details. But i was able to scrape up as much shisha as i could. It was pretty dry since most of the juice was gone, but i was able to add a little bit of glycerin to get it wet. Didnt want to add to much incase it warped the flavor.

]

Duration: Smoked for about an hour before i had to go. BUT roomate smoked for another 1/2 hour and he said there was still lots of flavor.
Smoke: Once up to tempature, it smoked like a champ! With no ice/milk/coconut milk help, the smoke was still very thick.
Flavor: Even with more than 90% of the juice dumped and asbsorbed by the enevelope, it tasted great! An hour into the session and it still tasted great.
Buzz: NO buzz what so ever. I only smoke starbuzz and i got no buzz from Love Shisha.

Overall: 9/10 - Im sure if i got the juice along with the shisha it would have been a 10! I just rated what i got. The shisha itself is cut into very small pieces and bits. In the batch i recieved, there wasnt a single stem. But just with that, im sold on Love Shisha. Its an exellent shisha for flavor + smoke but someone who isnt looking for a buzz (which is me most of the time).

Im looking forward to other flavors that Love shisha might have to offer!! Although im still not brave enough to try chicken soup. Edited by Johnny_D
Removed Pic where Webbles name and address is clearly visible. Webbles PM'd

Florida Orange

Gear: Old School KM, Razan Hose, Mya Bowl, Nour Coals

Cut/Texture: The cut and texture reminded me a lot of Zona tobacco. Small/moderate sized cuts that were moist but not juicy due to the circumstances (mail didn't make it in one piece).

Smell: Sure smelled like Orange something... Pretty close to Orange Tang.

Smoke: Only 2/3s of the shisha was smokable due to the hole in the bag. But I was impressed with the smoke content. Took a few minutes to get going but the smoke was great.

Taste: Definitely tasted how it smelled. The flavor wasn't too strong but I'd imagine if the baggy didn't break in the mail the flavor would've been even stronger.

Duration: I didn't want to push my luck with 2/3's a bowl full, so I called it quits at 30 minutes.

Given the circumstances, I had a pleasurable smoke and was impressed with Love Shisha's Florida Orange flavor overall. Looking forward to seeing what other flavors are coming out from Love Shisha. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Pizzel
Setup:
My Mitsuba two hose with a mod bowl.
nice chunk of Al Kemma natural coal and a small piece
room temp water

Duration:roughly 2 hrs
Smoke: Thick, little puff puts off as much smoke as a full inhale of anything else I've smoked
Flavor: Great, tasted almost just like the cookies, a little bit weaker, but amazing
Buzz: Very light, but it doesn't bother me because this stuff is lasting forever, plus the clouds

It was me and Vetbridge smoking it, it smoked great, just requires a little more heat

Overall: I give it a 9.5 out of 10. The .5 missing is from the buzz, I look for a buzz, but so what, the smoke is great and the flavor too. I'm loving how long it lasts too. I'd recommend this to everyone except for those who smoke for a buzz.

Love Shisha - Candy Cane:

Setup: H-S Pharaoh 30"
Bowl: Standard bowl
Hose: Cobra hose
Screen/Foil: Foil
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: It was cut rather finely cut.

Smell: It smelled strongly of peppermint.

Taste: The taste was very accurate, it was comparable to eating an actual candy cane. It left a cooling sensation in my mouth that was quite pleasant.

Smoke Thickness: Picture says a thousand words...

Buzz: I experienced no buzz whatsoever.

Duration: Me and a friend smoked it for approximately 40 minutes to an hour and the flavor was consistent throughout.

Overall I would give this flavor an 8/10, I would definitely buy this flavor in future. Edited by NJE03

Florida Orange

Setup: HS Pharaoh, standard Egyptian bowl, with foil.

Cut: Very fine and pretty dry.( This could have been from shipping issues.)

Smell: It had a strong scent of Florida Orange.

Taste: Very light taste you mostly got the flavor exhaling rather than inhaling, over all it was nice, I dont mind light flavors at all but this one needed to be a bit stronger.
Also taking in to consideration that it was pretty dry(see above).

Smoke: It smoked nicely, it was an under-packed bowl so it wasnt extremely thick but it was nice.

Duration: It was light flavor and some what light smoke all the way through, so after one Golden QL we called it quits.

Rating: I am only giving this under the assumption on how it was made was right which would be a 6/10. The smoke was too light and the flavor was too light. I dont
believe I needed more heat either which wouldn't have helped the smoke. Also there was a shipping issue so I know that might have caused the problems with
the flavor and smoke. so I will leave it at if there was more flavor this would easily have been an 8.5/10.

Buzz: None at all.

Thanks guys at Loveshisha for this sample it looks promising keep up the good work. I would gladly review this again I think Florida Orange would be a great flavor if it was a bit stronger.

Mike

Rootbeer Float

First Impression: It smelled incredible and I had just enough for one bowl. Super fine cut with no stems.

Setup: Home-made hookah, home depot hose, standard bowl, foil, water and ice in base

Flavor: 10/10 Incredible flavor once I added more heat
Smoke: 10/10 Again, with a little more heat it was perfect
Duration: 7/10 We stopped smoking after a while because we had to constantly put coals on
Buzz: ??? Non-existant

Overall: 8.5/10

I really liked this flavor a lot, but maybe if it was unwashed and not as fine of a cut my friends would have liked it more. I liked it, but my friends hated the non-existant buzz.

Pizzel

Setup: KM trimetal, small phunnel, ice cold water with ice in the base.

Duration:roughly 35 minutes

Smoke: Nice white clouds, pretty thick, no start-up time

Flavor: Very strong Anise flavor with a soft hint of vanilla. Too much anise for my taste, but good nontheless

Buzz: None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

I only recieved <10 smokeable grams, hence the short session, but the tobacco was nice. The cut was different, the smell was VERY strong, and the flavor was off from pizzelle, but I can see what they were going for.

Overall: I give it a 8.5 out of 10. -1 for not really tasting very much like the cookie, and -.5 for too much anise.

Pics:

Love Shisha Candy Cane

Set-up KM Tri-Metal, cold water in the vase, KM hose that came with my Black Pear, and coconaras. Aluminum foil with normal toothpick sized holes for pattern. Small MYA bowl from my Bambino

The package was in pretty good shape when I received it. Some juice leaked out but not much at all and no shisha came out of package. There was only enough to fill my small MYA bowl that came with my Bambino which was OK by me given the amount of people they sent out to. I had my mail on hold because of a trip and when the post office personal brought me my mail I could smell candy cane.

Smell is awesome, just like a Candy Cane. Taste the same. I really liked the cut and NO FOOD COLORING!!!! Big plus, plz keep it that way. I smoked it for about 45 minutes and that was enough for me. A little sweet, but I really loved the flavor, dead on and it stayed that way. So since I was getting good smoke and taste I purposely got the shisha to a burning point and took off the wind cover and coals to see if I could recover it fast enough. Sure enough, no problems at all. Purged a few times while taking about 7 to 8 pulls. Threw the coals back on and Candy Cane all the way again. I got decent smoke, but I think it would have been better to have a different Hookah then the KM with a tiny MYA bowl on it. I did get some great clouds, just my pull was restricted and that is my fault. I have Pizzel also to try yet. A slight buzz from the Shisha at the beginning.

Overall I would give this shisha an 8/10 being a very good product and smoke. I would buy some for sure.
Great job guys keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the Pizzel.

Love Shisha Florida Orange

Setup: 36 egyptian, nammor hose, hemi bowl, quick lights

Cut: Pretty finely cut, but not shredded like Hookah Hookah.

Smell: smelled like a fresh orange of course. Very very natural, not too sweet

Smoke: It took a long time to start, and when it finally did, the smoke wasn't that good. I blame this on the leaking of juices.

Taste: tastes just like it smells

Overall: Ok, if I don't include the smoke density into the rating, I'd give this a 9/10. Very refreshing flavor. I wont give a rating taking into consideration the smoke, as I believe it wont be fair.

Love Shisha Root Beer Float

Hookah:
Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Moist thin short Cut tobacco, Dark
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Root Beer Dum Dum Suckers
Taste: Just like is smells, Root Beer Dum Dum Suckers
Smoke: Average Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: ~100 Minutes

Overall: 8/10 One point off for no buzz, 1 point of for average smoke. If you like root beer flavor anything, you have got to try it, a stellar taste! Great Taste, Love it. I like to smoke for the taste and buzz. Although I had no buzz it has to be one of the more flavorful shishas I have tasted. Took a little bit to start.

Love Shisha Root Beer Float

Setup: Mya Pyramid, Med Phunnel with Mod, Razan Hose

Packaging: Baggie in a tube. Much better than the first bag that I got which exploded.

Smell: Root Beer

Taste: I was pleasantly surprised that this tastes just like is smells, Root Beer.

Buzz: Very Mild.

Smoke: Decently sized clouds

Duration: 115 Minutes

Comments: The shisha is very wet so it takes a little bit extra coal to start. Three pieces of coconara after about 10 minutes I settled into a good flavor

Rating: 9/10 - I don't really care about no buzz, I'm more of a flavor guy, it lasted a pretty decent amount of time and didn't really get harsh. Closed my eyes and imagined I was drinking a soda. It worked for me. Excellent taste

Love Shisha Pizzelle

Set-up
Mya QT
Water in base
Mya Bowl
Razan hose
Coco-nara coals

Smoke – big white clouds
Cut – very fine cut a little dry but some juice leaked in shipping
Smell – I really liked the smell of this stuff. Strong anise (Which I like)
Smoked for like an hour taste was good at first but faded. I really liked this shisha I smoked it while sipping on some sambuca and it was really tasty. The flavor did fade but a little juice leaked in shipping. Overall I would love some more Love shisha.
9/10