I Need Help If You Can Of Course

My mother in law is a Probation Officer here in Utah. (24 years) I asked her about this and if you PM me I will be happy to tell you what she had to say. The reason I ask for a PM is because what she said deals with things other than shisha and shisha smoking and I would rather be able to be frank without worrying about posting rules.
If I don't here from you I wish you luck in any case.

Edit-
My mother in law just told me what I think is one of the coolest things I've ever heard. 2of the Probation officers that she works with are of middle eastern heritage. They have their co-workers over and have had "Hookah Parties". (My mother in law included.) She actually said she really enjoyed smoking them, and she wished she knew of a place where she could again. I said funny you should say that, this weekend maybe I'll pull my out while she's visiting... Edited by ganesha

QUOTE (ganesha @ Apr 2 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My mother in law is a Probation Officer here in Utah. (24 years) I asked her about this and if you PM me I will be happy to tell you what she had to say. The reason I ask for a PM is because what she said deals with things other than shisha and shisha smoking and I would rather be able to be frank without worrying about posting rules.
If I don't here from you I wish you luck in any case.

Edit-
My mother in law just told me what I think is one of the coolest things I've ever heard. 2of the Probation officers that she works with are of middle eastern heritage. They have their co-workers over and have had "Hookah Parties". (My mother in law included.) She actually said she really enjoyed smoking them, and she wished she knew of a place where she could again. I said funny you should say that, this weekend maybe I'll pull my out while she's visiting...

thats awesome, the story w/ your mom in law
I'm just wondering the info on what she said, could you shoot me a pm?

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Mar 28 2008, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In most states I would think it has allot to do with where your hookah is kept, and the division of "common" area.
the PO has the final say, roommie has zero rights, is in essence a limited ward of the state until released. If the PO is an uninformed sort that calls a hookah something that it is not, he has that legal right in most states. If he decides your roomie can't own any yellow plastic cups, or pink plastic flowers, he has that legal right, and they will have to go, or it's a violation. Now you can go sit in front of the judge and argue a point that yellow cups, pink flowers, and hookahs are legal, maybe even win a judges OK... but that sounds like a PITA.

Easier to call them yours, and keep them in your room.

BTW, get a secure lock on your door, and think about using a separate designation for your address, like call you room APT B. A separate address, and secure door are a prima facia defense against a search. Under probation/parole rules the PO doesn't need a warrant to root through your crap otherwise. At least in this state.

That's some evil genious right there.

If worse came to worse though, if you have a good neighbor, box up the stuff when you think that the cops are coming, and put them in the friends apt, where they might still be accessible to you after those cops are gone.

EDIT:

Sorry, this was Kathryn, I didn't realize that I was signed in on Canons!

Edit by Canon, KAT IS 1337 HAXOR
Edited by Canon