Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
nat3r

Serious And General Movement

26 posts in this topic
ive noticed that serious discussion and general discussion are specifically for non hookah related things, yet they are located in the "hookah lounge" i know that they are important, but i didnt think they belonged there, dont mean to be nitpicky, im just a stickler for organization

QUOTE (nat3r @ Mar 26 2008, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive noticed that serious discussion and general discussion are specifically for non hookah related things, yet they are located in the "hookah lounge" i know that they are important, but i didnt think they belonged there, dont mean to be nitpicky, im just a stickler for organization

its like this.. the hookah forum is a lounge, like where you go to smoke. and in the lounge there are rooms, one room you can talk about hookah, the other room you can make general chit chats, and the other room you can talk about religious and political stuff. and the reason there are 3 rooms in the lounge is cause everyone was tired of trying to be serious when people were talking about hookahs..

its like going to a club that has all different sorts of rooms.

+1 to that canon. besides i think as long as ive been here its been set up this way so its not something that will change anytime soon. just watch where you are posting otherwise the banhammer will slam you and the bantank will roll you.

and you are likely to get HAWMPED just for good measure.... tongue.gif

Seriousl;y though, I think Canon has hit it on the head. In the lounge area you can talk hookahs, video games and politics depending on where you go...

Plus ever since we made the chit chat section that's where it's been..and we got enough to do around here without fixing stuff that ISN'T actually broken... blink.gif

But feel free to keep making suggestions...sometimes we do actually change things.

gettin annoyed that newbs are posting hookah issues in the serious discussion thread instead of the proper place dry.gif

wheres the nudie section of this lounge wink.gif

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 27 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wheres the nudie section of this lounge wink.gif

--->Moderators Only--->Nakid Lounge.

JD

you don't wanna know guys...really. blink.gif

And damn but some of y'alls sigs are taking up more room than your average messeges. May have to start settign soem limits so there is room in the damn threads. pirate.png

is that better for ya...reduced size and changed fonts...
the things I do for you kids...

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 2 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is that better for ya...reduced size and changed fonts...
the things I do for you kids...

Much better.... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 26 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriousl;y though, I think Canon has hit it on the head. In the lounge area you can talk hookahs, video games and politics depending on where you go...

Plus ever since we made the chit chat section that's where it's been..and we got enough to do around here without fixing stuff that ISN'T actually broken... blink.gif

But feel free to keep making suggestions...sometimes we do actually change things.

except the limit on smileys or pictures.. such a bummer. and quotes. i cant quote ppl too much.. oh well

I also noticed a lot of vendor reviews in the vendors' threads, rather than the vendors' review thread...

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 3 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

except the limit on smileys or pictures.. such a bummer. and quotes. i cant quote ppl too much.. oh well

Time to do something about it, Canon!

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Apr 7 2008, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 3 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Time to do something about it, Canon!

already on it

on which, smiley limit, or quote limits?

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 7 2008, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on which, smiley limit, or quote limits?

im easing my edge towards the quotes right now, after i have him convinced on that ill get the smiley limit removed.

Oh, and get the cool.gif emoticon changed to 8)

It's annoying when you're trying to make a list, a) cool.gif c) d).

unlclick "enable emotions" when you post a list

Gaia has not yet...

1. found
  2. the
  3. power
  4. of
  5. the
  6. list
  7. button
-or-
  • The
  • sheer
  • delight
  • of
  • the
  • bullet
  • button

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 7 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unlclick "enable emotions" when you post a list

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 8 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gaia has not yet...

1. found
  2. the
  3. power
  4. of
  5. the
  6. list
  7. button
-or-
  • The
  • sheer
  • delight
  • of
  • the
  • bullet
  • button

Yeah, but what if you want to make an abcd list and have emoticons?

tongue.gif and I used bulletted lists in the Coalmageddon review!