Logo Contest!

chromecarz00

I hope this isn't against the forum rules; just read them and saw nothing along the lines so I am assuming its ok.
Basically I need a logo, with the letters B and M. I would like them to be "b" and "m", as in not capitalized, and of course no quotes. so it would be
bm
and something. This is going to be engraved in metal, printed on shirts, and a variety of different places, so it cannot be more than 4 colors, preferably one but I am flexible. I would like it to be decorated, it doesn't matter quite how, but basically something that looks good. No limit to how many times you can enter. Whoever I pick gets a free 250g of any brand they choose, and any readily avaliable flavor shipped to their door. I don't care if its naklha or starbuzz;. Doesn't have to be fancy, can be made in MS paint or Photoshop, doesn't matter to me just has to look good.
Let the games begin!
Thanks Hookah.gif Edited by chromecarz00

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats bm for?

EDIT: here is my logo for the night, the idea is there but since I only have so much upload space, i have to compress the file, if you want the psd I can send it. Edited by mjdx88

Its actually not for a business; this is going to sound really corny, but bm stands for brown m***
the m*** is not censored, but we actually have not decided what to have it. either might or men.
Basically, all of my friends with tuned cars who are brown (indian, paki, middle eastern, or mexican/south american) and some honorary brown (everyone else) are starting a "click" type thing; bm will be our signature on our cars somewhere. I am going to get a wallet, pedals engraved, and probably a decal.
so im looking for something simple, nothing too elegant, something chiilll, kickbacked...
yeah?
mjdx88: = bit too formal
LiquidNitro28 = interesting; definetly something I would look at, but its missing something...
erufiku = sucks that youre quitting. yours is actually what im going for, make it a bit more...intriguing and thats what im going for
thanks for everyone so far.
oh and I plan on putting one on a sword hilt; that one will be colored, the rest monochromatic Edited by chromecarz00

heres another batch

with the first 3, i can change the color of b to brown to add to the meaning, i could do it with the last 2 but it wouldnt look as good Edited by nat3r

I think Im going to give it a week for submissions, maybe more, but probably not.
So for now, deadline is next tuesday.
NJE03 = I really like that, but looking at it again today, I feel that it may be a bit sharp for my purposes...and hard to etch...
NazarHookah = like the funky style, but not quite what Im looking for...
nat3r = bit too formal letters on the first post, I like the last 2 you posted, but the last one is a bit too simple and the second to last too complex... Edited by chromecarz00

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Mar 26 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Im going to give it a week for submissions, maybe more, but probably not.
NJE03 = I really like that, but looking at it again today, I feel that it may be a bit sharp for my purposes...and hard to etch...
nat3r = bit too formal letters on the first post, I like the last 2 you posted, but the last one is a bit too simple and the second to last too complex...

Logo for what? Like seriously, I have no clue.... Second I see "BM" and think bowel movement, while trying to figure out what BM stands for. Edited by J-thehookaholic

QUOTE (J-thehookaholic @ Mar 26 2008, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Mar 26 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nat3r = bit too formal letters on the first post, I like the last 2 you posted, but the last one is a bit too simple and the second to last too complex...

Logo for what? Like seriously, I have no clue.... Second I see "BM" and think bowel movement, while trying to figure out what BM stands for.

a mainly middleeastern import/domestic tuner group