Is This Possible?

Canon

ya, but anyone can become a member and use that as fuel against us, like the TRUTH group. I admit this would be cool, however it might backfire
It would also save people from vacations

you both make good points.

Could you make people sign an e-agreement/contract or something saying that it can’t be copied or even disable the ability to copy anything from the page?

QUOTE (Stinkyfisherman @ Mar 22 2008, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you both make good points.

Could you make people sign an e-agreement/contract or something saying that it can't be copied or even disable the ability to copy anything from the page?

yea, but a simple print screen and paste into paint could

the new section isnt going to have us talk about how we do NHT, its going to be the same exact thing as it is now, but we can actually specify on certain subjects. the members only section of the forum would prevent it from getting on search engines.

Not a bad idea...but as pointed out, it is easy to become a member. Plue it doesn't realyy matter which NHT is being discussed, it's only for talking about misconceptions anyways. It's not like we'd be able to start talking freely about using NHT in a members only area.

Besides, in reality we have one, it's called the Premium members section. cool.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 22 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a bad idea...but as pointed out, it is easy to become a member. Plue it doesn't realyy matter which NHT is being discussed, it's only for talking about misconceptions anyways. It's not like we'd be able to start talking freely about using NHT in a members only area.

Besides, in reality we have one, it's called the Premium members section. cool.gif

trying to take money from my wallet arent we mush.. nice try

lol
with this new section, it could be something like a mile high club lol
1000+ posters get in tongue.gif

edit: we should start a mile-high club on here lol Edited by r1v3th3ad

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 22 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not me man, I don't get any of it and premium mebership doesn't really mean much to me..but it IS a non-publlic place... cool.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 22 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol

edit: we should start a mile-high club on here lol

Hehe, people who have had sex WHILE smoking a hookah? or people with 5,280 posts? cool.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 22 2008, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 22 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not me man, I don't get any of it and premium mebership doesn't really mean much to me..but it IS a non-publlic place... cool.gif

so if i happened to be a premium member i wouldnt have to use NHT in the premium member threads?

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 22 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol

edit: we should start a mile-high club on here lol

Mile-High Club: Check.

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 22 2008, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and also, if i became a premium member... could ppl. see my posts/threads i start in the premium member section? if not i may become one.

You would do that, just so I couldn't see...lol. Because I'm sure not going to shell out for the internet that is already being paid for!

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 22 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and also, if i became a premium member... could ppl. see my posts/threads i start in the premium member section? if not i may become one.

Canon check my member posts and see if the one I just made in the Premium Membership Forum shows up for you. Or any non Premium Member here.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 22 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 22 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Canon check my member posts and see if the one I just made in the Premium Membership Forum shows up for you. Or any non Premium Member here.

naw, best to do it so you don't slip up in the wrong section. Just good practice...

Now the mods on the other hand... rolleyes.gif

Besides, to be honest, not a lot goes on usuallyy in the section anyways. wink.gif