Zona Tobacco

QUOTE (Dunkel! @ Mar 25 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 24 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, it looks as if some of our members can be quite cheap and angry when they dont get freebies. Kinda pathetic really.

+1 I agree whole heartedly. I was promised a free sample after the first wave. I haven't got it and I didn't complain. I thought he must be busy and would get to it when he could. If I get it great, if not oh well.

please..just let me make sure of this new problem and fix it...growing pains...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 24 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, it looks as if some of our members can be quite cheap and angry when they dont get freebies. Kinda pathetic really.

Well I am not cheap by any means. I just think it is a little bold to sell something that no one really knows what the improvements are. I do not think I was even picked for the 2nd sample to see if it is indeed improved. That is my point of view, not just to get free tobacco, I have plenty of money to buy tobacco I know and trust.

Dont worry about it. It isnt a big deal. It was more an observation at how bitchy some can be when they dont get something they feel like they are entitled to. If you want to send out free stuff, feel free, that's your prerogative. I'll throw my name in the hat, but I wont throw a fit if my name isnt chosen.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 25 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 24 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I am not cheap by any means. I just think it is a little bold to sell something that no one really knows what the improvements are. I do not think I was even picked for the 2nd sample to see if it is indeed improved. That is my point of view, not just to get free tobacco, I have plenty of money to buy tobacco I know and trust.

I've just observed that particular trend recently with the wave of free samples by new and existing shisha makers and or vendors. I wasnt slamming you directly, just the trend. Seems as if whenever there's a new sample rush if some feel they should have been included and werent, they get pissed. Even if you get in the first 100 or whatever the parameter is, you arent entitled. I didnt get into the questions test and I wasnt angry about it. I didnt think I would get in to the Potion sampling but thankfully I got in. This sort of begging for freebies practice has to stop. If vendors want to include free stuff, they can. If not, so what? It doesnt make them any worse as a vendor. Pay for what you want, the extras are just that, extra, as in, out of the vendor's pocket. You didnt necessarily pay for it.

Sorry.

/Rant

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 25 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just observed that particular trend recently with the wave of free samples by new and existing shisha makers and or vendors. I wasnt slamming you directly, just the trend. Seems as if whenever there's a new sample rush if some feel they should have been included and werent, they get pissed. Even if you get in the first 100 or whatever the parameter is, you arent entitled. I didnt get into the questions test and I wasnt angry about it. I didnt think I would get in to the Potion sampling but thankfully I got in. This sort of begging for freebies practice has to stop. If vendors want to include free stuff, they can. If not, so what? It doesnt make them any worse as a vendor. Pay for what you want, the extras are just that, extra, as in, out of the vendor's pocket. You didnt necessarily pay for it.

Sorry.

/Rant

+1

Thank you! I wanted to say something but...

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 25 2008, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry.

/Rant

im sure this isnt wat u meant, but it sounds like ur bashing companies for sending out samples. i understand not caring about getting AF samples....most of us know AF is great, but for a relativly new shisha like zona, i would want a sample befor actually purchasing a big tub of it. i dont have allot of money to blow on baccy, so im not gonna chance some new shisha, when i can buy some stuff i know i like.
samples will allow me to try a new brand or flavor without chancing my miniscule income on something im not sure with.
this is why i like the sample deals, and i would be rather upset if i didnt get samples i was promised... but i wouldnt piss and moan about it like soe people do...... i guess there was really no purpose to this post

I think there is a mistake in you price list. It is $39.96 to buy 4 quarter kilo jars (total of one kil). And it is $49.99 to buy a one kilo tub. Why would it be more expensive to buy the bulk item?

+1 for that. I agree with you fully. I just thought it would be good to send the second sample out to the ones who got the first also. Some yes, only want freebies. If I did not get chosen no big deal, I can wait for reviews here at the forums.
Keep on Smokin'
Hookah.gif

I'll post up a review when I get mine, it should be shipping out today. I dont really mind taking a chance on new stuff, if it smokes its good enough for me.

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Mar 25 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 25 2008, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry.

/Rant

im sure this isnt wat u meant, but it sounds like ur bashing companies for sending out samples. i understand not caring about getting AF samples....most of us know AF is great, but for a relativly new shisha like zona, i would want a sample befor actually purchasing a big tub of it. i dont have allot of money to blow on baccy, so im not gonna chance some new shisha, when i can buy some stuff i know i like.
samples will allow me to try a new brand or flavor without chancing my miniscule income on something im not sure with.
this is why i like the sample deals, and i would be rather upset if i didnt get samples i was promised... but i wouldnt piss and moan about it like soe people do...... i guess there was really no purpose to this post

That's a risk that you, as the buyer, take. Most of us know that AF is great, yes, but most of us ALSO know that AF has had a bad streak for about the last 2 months (with Grape, several months). You're now risking getting bad tobacco when you buy it. If you want a cheap tobacco that is still good (according to those who have purchased it, I cant attest to it personally) buy Nakhla. I'm not bashing companies that are sending out samples or freebies. They want your business, so they'll do what they have to in order to get you to buy from them, as opposed to their competitors. That's business. But they dont have to do it. If they provide good service, but no freebies, are you going to go to the company that may be more shady or less reputable, but promises free stuff? I highly doubt it.

I Can't wait to hear what you think of the flavors...watermelon kicks ass...
blueberry is solid now..I feel much better about the flavor...
if your into the peppermint, it is so strong, I love it...it cools you down quick...
refreshing..
well..please..let everyone and especially me know what you think...

I read in another post that you will be in Phoenix all day hitting up vendors and stores who want to carry Zona shisha. Could you tell me which stores will be carrying your product and when they will start to sell it? I would much rather by locally then online.

Thanks

(I tried to PM you but your inbox is full)

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Mar 27 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read in another post that you will be in Phoenix all day hitting up vendors and stores who want to carry Zona shisha. Could you tell me which stores will be carrying your product and when they will start to sell it? I would much rather by locally then online.

Thanks

(I tried to PM you but your inbox is full)

hey..of course, you know that they all say they want it, but let's see what happens tomorrow and I will let you know who is carrying it this weekend..hit me up at zonasmoke@gmail.com
also.if you ever are in Tucson, Sky smoke shop, all the moon smoke shops, head(very soon) t-town, and medusa's(2-weeks) all have product...so you should be good..
thanks a ton for the interest