Zona Tobacco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Mar 21 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canon makes a damn good point though.... Fuck that processing fee. The "Customer pick-up".... If you are working to get that taken out then fuck yeah......but if you are leaving that shit on the site... fuck no. I'd love to try it; but not when i really have to pay 7.95 for 50 grams. Wow...it reminds me of someone else.... Nevermind. biggrin.gif

+1 yes it does ZenSilk

By the way I wish I could try some too..

I am beginning to think that some of you are not reading so well?

Didn't he say they were working on some issues and that he was not a webmaster? Give it time guys.... I remember other vendors first incarnations....

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 22 2008, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am beginning to think that some of you are not reading so well?

Didn't he say they were working on some issues and that he was not a webmaster? Give it time guys.... I remember other vendors first incarnations....

+1

QUOTE (questions @ Mar 21 2008, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 21 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, why when i order two differnt 50g jars its already 16 bucks? Theres not way its costing that much to ship it, considering you can probably fit 6 of those jars in a flat rate box

WE know of this issue....we are working on fixing it, for some reason our cart is not taking into consideration qty's when doing the shipping..I am very sorry for all of this and please understand, I am not a webmaster....and am doing the best I can...so please bare with me while I get rid of these small growing pains...
thanks in advance...
-a

Just for reference Chaps.

web site looks good. I would fix the problem on the prices though. I'm seeing something weird there like everyone else

QUOTE (sheeshabum @ Mar 22 2008, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New tobacco called Zona? Just for your info, its a great name considering that "Zona" זונה in Hebrew means "whore" זונה

Yah - I wasn't going to say anything tongue.gif

But it won't really matter - there are lots of such international translation humour.

Still not convinced to buy some seeing only one sample got to us and we really have no idea on your improvements. I am also a little disappointed that I was not chosen for the second sample seeing I got the first one and posted a good review for you and asking to be part of the second round so I can compare from 1st to 2nd sample. It would have been nice to get the second sample so I can try it to see if I would buy it. I will wait for others if they spend the cash to find out.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 23 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still not convinced to buy some seeing only one sample got to us and we really have no idea on your improvements. I am also a little disappointed that I was not chosen for the second sample seeing I got the first one and posted a good review for you and asking to be part of the second round so I can compare from 1st to 2nd sample. It would have been nice to get the second sample so I can try it to see if I would buy it. I will wait for others if they spend the cash to find out.

I don't think anyone has recieved a sample yet XP

But yeah I'm in the same position you are snoopy.

Ok...sorry for no response this weekend, Laptop died, no computer at the house, so no responses since friday...
ok...let's do this one at a time..
1. I am working on the website..I will be making it so that you have a choice of the shipping methods and pay accordingly with no handling charge. I apologize but as I have stated, I am not a webmaster and you know what this stuff is confusing...my credit card processor didn't understand that I wanted a system that as the more you bought the lower per product shipping charge would be added...this makes complete sense to me, but obviously doesn't to that company...WE ARE FIXING THE ISSUE
2. I will take down glass pipes, it was an idea a long time ago, and honestly, thought it was already down..so that will be taken care of this morning.
3. I am linked somewhat to sahara smoke right now as they fulfill some of my orders on Hookahs. I have a line on new hookahs I am bringing into the country from Dubai myself, just need to build up some capitol to fly back out there and buy the container ship full of them and bring them back to the states....if you have had troubles with them, Don't worry about them with me, I watch everything that happens in the process and keep on top of them....I track shipments and in the past, if the shipment isn't sent in one day, I call them myself and jump on them--im a new yorker, I can get things done when pushed....lol
4. Please bare with me as I grow. this process of making my own shisha has been very trying and quite frustrating....but I have done it..and I know my smoke is awesome...
5. OK...SAMPLES....if you haven't gotten one yet, I am sorry, but I am not sure if I can be sending out more free samples as people and lounges and stores are now buying my product so that is my first priority right now..I hope you all can understand this as I need to make some of the money I have invested back..I will be sending out more free samples with new flavors soon, but PLEASE BE PATIENT and don't attack me for not getting a second free sample..please realize every gram I send out for free comes out of my pocket..I don't see many of you sending out free samples of anything...Let me repeat, I will be sending out free samples again, just let me make some money back here then you will get another set of them
if your a store, website, lounge, yes, I will send you samples, but if you lie to me, you will never get a sample EVER...you know who you are..don't ask to send to your house, I will only send those samples to lounge,store, or official address of the website...I can't believe the one who did this would stoop so low for a free sample of shisha.
6. I am in Tucson with no store...Moon has two flavors at all locations, and it looks like medusa's will be carrying my shisha by end of the day. they are a new small lounge on 4th..
7. Thanks again for all your help.
ps..glass pipes are off the site..sorry again about that..oversight on my part...
pss...it looks like our billing issue is over..you get to chose how you want, I will follow your lead...
thanks again

Nah the Billing Issue is still there, only now it says "Free Shipping".

And the reasons for free samples are so trustworthy people can review your product so we know what to expect, bad and good, leading us to an eventual purchase. I'm not even getting a sample, nor havn't, but i want to see what Snoopy says about it before i touch it.

Wow, it looks as if some of our members can be quite cheap and angry when they dont get freebies. Kinda pathetic really.

I'd buy the tobacco if I saw it in a lounge and the price was right (i.e. not 25 dollars for a tin, like starbuzz, but that's more the store than the tobacco). If they offer 50s I'd sample it that way, then buy a 250 when I knew that the tobacco was good. But for now, I'm waiting for reputable vendors to get a hold of the stuff, I'll buy from them when they get it.

Wait... so the charge that has been there the whole time, that everyone was wondering about, that just had it's name change to "Free Shipping" ... is fixed? It looks the exact same to me... So that means it charges five dollar shipping for each item you buy? And "Free" Shipping??? It also says that that price "May not include shipping charges". I don't think it's fixed, I think it's the same, only re-named.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Mar 24 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, it looks as if some of our members can be quite cheap and angry when they dont get freebies. Kinda pathetic really.

+1 I agree whole heartedly. I was promised a free sample after the first wave. I haven't got it and I didn't complain. I thought he must be busy and would get to it when he could. If I get it great, if not oh well.