Zona Tobacco

that is a great idea man, I'm surprised noone thought of it
that'll probably be the first thing I buy, if you have it on the market at the time, I mean, that is just genius

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 21 2008, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is a great idea man, I'm surprised noone thought of it
that'll probably be the first thing I buy, if you have it on the market at the time, I mean, that is just genius

It will be for sale with in days, I have been working quietly on this for months...and the glass bottles are on the way to be filled by me...
wooohooo...

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 21 2008, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your position on international Shipping?

You know, I don't have one yet...if your interested, I can look into the laws of your country and how to export it and will send it.
I am willing to entertain the idea as long as it is feasable for me to do and not going to make it un-affordable for you to buy.
Hey...i like the idea of going global with my business..

QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 21 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, why when i order two differnt 50g jars its already 16 bucks? Theres not way its costing that much to ship it, considering you can probably fit 6 of those jars in a flat rate box

WE know of this issue....we are working on fixing it, for some reason our cart is not taking into consideration qty's when doing the shipping..I am very sorry for all of this and please understand, I am not a webmaster....and am doing the best I can...so please bare with me while I get rid of these small growing pains...
thanks in advance...
-a

Ah, after re-reading Im pretty sure I came off a tad too harsh.

Anyway, cant wait for it all to be resolved, pumped on blueberry and jungle juice Edited by bryankphotography

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Mar 21 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still waiting for an answer to my question on page one, im very interested in how this turned out seeing as kamal flopped.

I think you may be getting your samples mixed up.

I was under the impression Kamal was the sample from a major existing player in the tobacco field.

Zona is made by questions and is a smaller operation with no connection to Kamal?

Gents - thoughts/opinions/opportunity to make me look like a tit tongue.gif

JD

yup, both are two separate entities...

speaking of, Gaius said theyre getting close to perfecting batch two...

can't wait to try out some of these though and add them to a cart when I have the molla

QUOTE (questions @ Mar 21 2008, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 21 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i liked the blueberry's quality to the smoke, just didn't get much taste, but I remember you telling about how the person that was to package, didn't stir it. I've been looking forward to that jungle juice and limon. I think you've got a good thing going there man. Keep up the good work

The smoke is so strong with all my flavors now..the flavor stays in the jars. so that really was awesome to learn and actually put into use with the product, but this is a new thing I am doing as well...say you have some old shisha that just doesn't taste great..I have made drops to flavor while smoking or before in all my flavors...this stuff is called INFUSION......and it is awesome....I only have been using the watermelon thus far alot but after an hour of a bowl when the flavor has lowered a bit and my "tea" flavor pops out(by the way, I love the "tea" flavor, it is from using the best tobacco I could find instead of low end tobacco) you pull the foil back a bit, drop two drops and for the next couple of minutes, you have a brand new fresh bowl to smoke..and it is so cool to do because the heat steams the drops quickly and makes a funky noise but then you pull and WOW!!!!! flavor...
any ideas to make hookah better, I always want to hear..

infusion sounds amazing... i only know of one uk company which sells something like this, they call it "shisha juice" its supposed to make the flavour stronger but it only comes in a limited range of flavors. has anyone tried it? maybe one of the uk boys? anyway, are there gonna be a lot of infusion flavours? watermelon sounds really good. dno about you guys but i loved king moassel's watermelon, too bad it only lasted an hour then the flavour got weak. i never had a tea flavor (or i didnt notice..) but one time i had this el baz lemon which smelled alot like tea but was practically flavourless. glycerin didnt help either (this shisha was extremely dry, the dryest ive seen). anyways hope to order from you one day! good luck

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Mar 21 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahhh, thanks jd. I thought it was kamal's second batch with a new name. If your still giving out samples questions shoot me a pm.

ive beend trying to get samples form him since he offered them. screw him im not buying the tobacco. thats expensive processing feeeeee. ive gotten enoguht gotobacl as it is, ill might buy when i have no more baccy

Canon makes a damn good point though.... Fuck that processing fee. The "Customer pick-up".... If you are working to get that taken out then fuck yeah......but if you are leaving that shit on the site... fuck no. I'd love to try it; but not when i really have to pay 7.95 for 50 grams. Wow...it reminds me of someone else.... Nevermind. biggrin.gif

i dunno, the quality of the smoke, from what I had in the blueberry, is worth it imo...dont knock it until you try it.
look how much people pay for starbuzz

I might be interested in buying the tobacco, after a few solid reviews, and if you get rid of the prompt fee.

2 things though:

-All of your pictures are from sahara smoke/hookah hookah/ hookah freak stuff (the company in GA). Are you linked with them? Just curious because you sell their charcoal and bowls, and I have had bad experiences with this company's products.

-If you want to link your site to our forum, you may want to take the "glass pipes" off of your website under bowls. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to link sites that have NHT stuff on them.