Zona Tobacco

Hey All.....Wanted you to all to know that my site www.sexyshisha.com is finally updated with my own BRAND of Shisha Zona...
to all of those that are waiting on samples..they are on the way this afternoon...in JARS....
thanks for everything again..
-a

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someething is messed up with the prices.. This is roughly what it looks like. I copied and pasted but it got all funky..

250 Gram Shisha: 250 Gram Shisha $13.95
Flavor: Peach
250G 1 $27.90 $27.90

100 Gram Shisha: 100 Gram Shisha $5.95
Flavor: Watermelon
100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

Flavor: BlueBerry
100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

PROMPT: $17.50

Total: $69.20

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Mar 20 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think someething is messed up with the prices.. This is roughly what it looks like. I copied and pasted but it got all funky..

250G 1 $27.90 $27.90

100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

Yeah I just went on the site to see pricing and saw the same thing. Buying a 100g of Zona is $5.95, but when you go to check out the price is doubled. Also, did anybody receive an e-mail from Zona whether or not they will be receiving a sample of the new product?

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Mar 20 2008, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Mar 20 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

250G 1 $27.90 $27.90

100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

100G 1 $11.90 $11.90

Yeah I just went on the site to see pricing and saw the same thing. Buying a 100g of Zona is $5.95, but when you go to check out the price is doubled. Also, did anybody receive an e-mail from Zona whether or not they will be receiving a sample of the new product?

It is being fixed right now..sorry guys...but we were excited to launch..it didn't do that to me last night on my mac..but on my pc just now, did the same thing..my guy is on it..hold on...please
no, I didn't send out any emails on the second batch of samples as I have been posting here letting everyone know then sending out seperate emails..
thanks

Gotcha. Also I was wondering if the blueberry flavor undergone any change? I dig the shisha name. Zona... AZ pride all the way. biggrin.gif
Are you friends with or affiliated with Smiley? I went down to the Smoke Easy Lounge last Friday and chilled with the employees. Edited by MrMoodz

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Mar 20 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotcha. Also I was wondering if the blueberry flavor undergone any change? I dig the shisha name. Zona... AZ pride all the way. biggrin.gif
Are you friends with or affiliated with Smiley? I went down to the Smoke Easy Lounge last Friday and chilled with the employees.

NOOOOOO, I am not affiliated or friends with the person who claims to be smiley...sorry...
and yes..blueberry has actually been transformed completely.....
and my shipping methods have fixed the flavor issue as well with some of the flavors...
thanks...love the name as well..well, I better..lol

QUOTE (questions @ Mar 20 2008, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Mar 20 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you friends with or affiliated with Smiley? I went down to the Smoke Easy Lounge last Friday and chilled with the employees.

NOOOOOO, I am not affiliated or friends with the person who claims to be smiley...sorry...
and yes..blueberry has actually been transformed completely.....
and my shipping methods have fixed the flavor issue as well with some of the flavors...
thanks...love the name as well..well, I better..lol

ok...shopping cart is no longer doubling up..

now its more then double..

50 Gram Shisha
# 50 Gram Shisha: 50 Gram Shisha $2.95
# Flavor: BlueBerry
$2.95
PROMPT: $7.50

Total: $10.45
Total may not include tax or shipping

QUOTE (questions @ Mar 20 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, we did a blind taste test here in Tucson.
it was Voted # 1 over

Al waha
Starbuzz
Fusion
Pharoahs

so, we were voted # 1.......yeah for my tobacco...but thanks for the accolades on the site

ok good to hear. don't you just hate it when people assume they have the best product (not saying this about you but in general) wink.gif anyways, i havent seen many sites that charge handling and processing fees :S might want to considere lowering them if you can smile.gif

QUOTE (questions @ Mar 20 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 20 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now its more then double..

50 Gram Shisha
# 50 Gram Shisha: 50 Gram Shisha $2.95
# Flavor: BlueBerry
$2.95
PROMPT: $7.50

Total: $10.45
Total may not include tax or shipping

Prompt is handling and credit card processing fee.....

so big order=more my worth, gotchya.

i am going to somehow get 50 grams of that blueberry..

That PROMPT is high. Do you have a store in Tucson or is it purely online? I'd almost want to drive down to Tucson to make the purchase vs ordering online. I live in Phx.

income tax checks...can't wait, when mine comes in, I have a bunch of vendors to order from, you are one of the top of the list...
I've been broke and jobless since I joined the forum, and I wanna give everyone a try
What attracts me to you is youre making your own, which I appreciate someone with a good work ethic

+1 to you

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 21 2008, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
income tax checks...can't wait, when mine comes in, I have a bunch of vendors to order from, you are one of the top of the list...
I've been broke and jobless since I joined the forum, and I wanna give everyone a try
What attracts me to you is youre making your own, which I appreciate someone with a good work ethic

+1 to you

Hey,
thanks so much for that....I really appreciate it, starting this off is difficult as can be...because this flavoring is so subjective and it is hard to get people in front of you to give you an honest oponion when they see my excitement of the shisha. so, I really am relying on the forum's oponion's to make the best shisha I can. the taste test we had really calmed me down, because strangers were smoking my limon and jungle juice and flipping out on how much flavor it had.....
well, I look forward to everyone trying it out....

i liked the blueberry's quality to the smoke, just didn't get much taste, but I remember you telling about how the person that was to package, didn't stir it. I've been looking forward to that jungle juice and limon. I think you've got a good thing going there man. Keep up the good work

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 21 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i liked the blueberry's quality to the smoke, just didn't get much taste, but I remember you telling about how the person that was to package, didn't stir it. I've been looking forward to that jungle juice and limon. I think you've got a good thing going there man. Keep up the good work

The smoke is so strong with all my flavors now..the flavor stays in the jars. so that really was awesome to learn and actually put into use with the product, but this is a new thing I am doing as well...say you have some old shisha that just doesn't taste great..I have made drops to flavor while smoking or before in all my flavors...this stuff is called INFUSION......and it is awesome....I only have been using the watermelon thus far alot but after an hour of a bowl when the flavor has lowered a bit and my "tea" flavor pops out(by the way, I love the "tea" flavor, it is from using the best tobacco I could find instead of low end tobacco) you pull the foil back a bit, drop two drops and for the next couple of minutes, you have a brand new fresh bowl to smoke..and it is so cool to do because the heat steams the drops quickly and makes a funky noise but then you pull and WOW!!!!! flavor...
any ideas to make hookah better, I always want to hear..