The Forum Issues Thread

• 1 year later...

Why was the site down for what, 3 days? What could possibly take so long? Several other forums that I'm on go down for maintenance every now and then but 1. it's announced well in advance and 2. isn't for more than, say, half a day. In the interest of attracting new members, it would be good for something like that not to happen again. 

Why was the site down for what, 3 days? What could possibly take so long? Several other forums that I'm on go down for maintenance every now and then but 1. it's announced well in advance and 2. isn't for more than, say, half a day. In the interest of attracting new members, it would be good for something like that not to happen again. 

Probably the tapatalk update. I'm not complaining because I'll use HF more now. Hopefully it'll be more active here!

I feel you, Hass. I was curious why it was down all weekend too, and finally today I realized Adrock must have forgotten to turn the forum back online after doing the Tapatalk update. I hope we're good now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I freaked out a bit after it being down for such a long time, but also of note the Google redirect problem was back pre-server going down I am not sure if you repaired that or not when the server was down.

Not sure if redirect issue was fixed by Adrock or IPB staff or not... Anyone still experiencing it?

Just tried it out, still got the redirect :/

I just tried. If I click the link it does redirect me as well. However if I open it in a new tab it doesn't redirect me

• 9 months later...

good to see that the site is still infected with the redirect virus.  seriously this site is loosing like 50% of its traffic because people cannot get here

Tell us something we don't already know.