The Forum Issues Thread

• 1 month later...
The chatbox is eating up huge amounts of CPU resources on my computer (Athlon 64x2 4600, IE was pushing over 50% CPU load while the chat window was in effect).

This load is making it hard to use the web browser at all....it acts like it locks up for 1-3 minute intervals due to chugging from lack of CPU power to do much of anything.

• 1 year later...
IPS Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Got this error when I tried to login at home about 30 minutes ago. But here at work no problem. Just FYI!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Dec 3 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IPS Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Got this error when I tried to login at home about 30 minutes ago. But here at work no problem. Just FYI!

I got the same error at home..... waited about half an hour and refreshed the page and was good to go! Edited by sportsfan6216

• 2 weeks later...
I cant figure it out...I want to post a comment on someone's page, but cant find where the comment thing is...I know its there because a comment was posted on my page today....can anyone help a brother out with a screen shot maybe?

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='15 December 2009 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1260907654' post='439299']
I cant figure it out...I want to post a comment on someone's page, but cant find where the comment thing is...I know its there because a comment was posted on my page today....can anyone help a brother out with a screen shot maybe?
[/quote]

Is this what you are looking for?

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='15 December 2009 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1260915060' post='439364']
yes, I dont see that option on scrappydo's profile
[/quote]

Oh wow, me neither.
I guess it isn't just you then.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='mushrat' date='15 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1266245547' post='451550']
you had [center] commands mixed in with your script. So no matter what you did for the document as a whole, the commands were contermanding it. I just went in and removed all the [center] html commands. :)
[/quote]

lol, i guess the system likes you better than it does me. I kept taking those damn thing out an they just kept re-appearing...guess it needed the touch of the boss ;)

[quote name='Stuie' date='21 March 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1269227557' post='458710']
Well I noticed something I have Email me if I receive a PM. Doesn't work.
[/quote]

works now. :)

[quote name='delSol_si' date='25 March 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1269528473' post='459545']
[quote name='mushrat' date='15 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1266245547' post='451550']
you had [center] commands mixed in with your script. So no matter what you did for the document as a whole, the commands were contermanding it. I just went in and removed all the [center] html commands. :)
[/quote]

lol, i guess the system likes you better than it does me. I kept taking those damn thing out an they just kept re-appearing...guess it needed the touch of the boss ;)
[/quote]

no problem. that's what they don't pay me for. :D

[quote name='mushrat' date='25 March 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1269555099' post='459663']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='25 March 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1269528473' post='459545']
[/quote]

[/quote]

no problem. that's what they don't pay me for. :D
[/quote]
LOL

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='28 March 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1269828635' post='460315']
just thought I'd bring it up, but the sizes of signatures are getting annoying...mainly people posting huge pictures
[/quote]

i don't know how to fix the sig problem, but when you see a post with a bunch of pictures quoted (as in the same set of pictures is going to appear multiple times in a thread), let me know and ill try to fix it...can't do much about the size of them though.