Fun Stuff To Do With Smoke

Hello all, I just got some people smoking hookah for the first time and now they love it. We have a few things to do with the smoke, like rings or two rings at once, and hookah bubbles. Another one is the "Snoop Dogg" where you take a big hit then put your hands over your face and exhale slowly with your fingers spread apart some. So now my question, what else is there to do with the smoke?

QUOTE (oolatec @ Mar 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exhale into a balloon, and save it for later. wink.gif

thats awesome!!! you could snowball it blow into one balloon, then sum1 inhales that and exhales into a ballon, and sum1 inhales that 1.....lol talk about yur 2nd hand smoke

i dunno bout any new ideas from me... u could blow it into a fan from the front or b

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Mar 16 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats awesome!!! you could snowball it blow into one balloon, then sum1 inhales that and exhales into a ballon, and sum1 inhales that 1.....lol talk about yur 2nd hand smoke

i dunno bout any new ideas from me... u could blow it into a fan from the front or b

after the second or third person there wont be any more smoke left, it would have been absorbed into everyones lungs. also it would be nasty cos the air in the baloon would be hot.

QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 16 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

after the second or third person there wont be any more smoke left, it would have been absorbed into everyones lungs. also it would be nasty cos the air in the baloon would be hot.

First hit into a balloon... let it sit awhile, then release it and watch it leave a smoke trail in the air. lol

QUOTE (Cybersist @ Mar 16 2008, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fill alcohol containers with as much smoke as possible, harder with glass than with plastic

the point? full containers? beer cans/bottles? bottles of jager?

Ben=confused dry.gif

QUOTE (oolatec @ Mar 16 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mathuv @ Mar 16 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First hit into a balloon... let it sit awhile, then release it and watch it leave a smoke trail in the air. lol

Damn I don't have a balloon right now. But I'm guessing if you fill it up with enough smoke and let it go, it will look a bit like a rocket? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ceraziefish @ Mar 16 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Drink about half of your beverage, then exhale smoke onto it. It looks like a magic potion biggrin.gif

If it's alcoholic, drink it with a friend and both of you should yell "QUAFF THE POTION!" before chugging it.

what kind of shisha exactly are you smoking that makes you want to say that?

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Mar 16 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Ceraziefish @ Mar 16 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Drink about half of your beverage, then exhale smoke onto it. It looks like a magic potion biggrin.gif

If it's alcoholic, drink it with a friend and both of you should yell "QUAFF THE POTION!" before chugging it.

what kind of shisha exactly are you smoking that makes you want to say that?

I think it is the drinks.. biggrin.gif

I'm guessing you guys aren't in to shotgunning...

Anyway, you can also make a v with two of your fingers or just use one finger, and put it in front of your mouth when you are blowing O's so there are 2 or 3 openings. This'll create multiple O's at the same time.

Try cutting the bottom off of a 20oz plastic coke bottle and dipping it in a pan of soapy water, then blow smoke into the bottle to make smoke bubbles... it looks really cool when the bubbles hit the floor and it'll impress people. Theres tons of youtube videos if you search for hookah smoke bubbles.

i like that balloon hookah rocket idea. i think i'm going to try that one. smile.gif

here's something a friend told me about.

he was playing chess in the hookah lounge and he did what he called the "graveyard." it's where you exhale thick smoke really slowly across the chess board so that it looks like a foggy cemetary and the chess pieces look like tombstones.

kinda cheezey or whatever, but cool. and you don't have to have special skills or anything to be able to do it. that'd be something cool to take a picture of. smile.gif

heres a crazy idea... get a glass of water or milk or watever and a straw. take a huge power hit from the hookah, and blow bubbles in your drink, wen the bubbles come up and pop, wouldn't the smoke come up with it? i assume that would be quite kik ass

Heh, I like seeing how big a hit you can take, then once you can't inhale anymore take the biggest drink you can of beer/whatever you're drinking, then exhale.

Oh...also I got a lot of weird looks at a hookah lounge by breathing a huge wreath of smoke over my food (pretending it was a poor little town) and yelling I'M A DRAGON BRAAAH.

Anyway, the first one's probably cooler, but whatever xD

QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 18 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (bassman65 @ Mar 16 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm guessing you guys aren't in to shotgunning...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I thought it went hand and hand the hookah?

i think it only goes "hand in hand" if you're with someone you'd wanna kiss... i only shotgun with my girlfriend.