Introducing Hookah Cartel

cobrabyte

I thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself and our company...I've been smoking hookah for about 8 years and have yet to find a similar experience in any other smoke. It's this unique experience that lead myself and my partners into the hookah industry.I actually met my business partners in a hookah bar and, since late 2004, Hookah Cartel has been out to make a difference in the industry by providing high quality products with unmatched customer service and support.We're based outside of Houston, TX and are a direct importer of hookahs, shisha and accessories. It's been [b]extremely[/b] difficult to find a quality, [i]consistent[/i] product through many of the companies that we deal with and that has lead us to the designing and manufacturing of our own line of hookahs, accessories and shisha. We are producing everything to high, exacting standards that are instantly apparent to our customers.Hookah Cartel manages a few of the web's premier retail stores, drop-shipping and affiliate programs, and wholesale services for bars, cafes and retailers.Above all, we listen to our customers and value their opinions and suggestions. So, if you're looking for something in particular, don't hesitate to drop us a line (support@hookahcartel.com) and speak your mind.Ok, now go smoke some hookah ... oh, and try not to be a chief! ChrisHookah Cartel

• 2 months later...
Hookah Cartel sucks!
My cousin bought one it was all white and the base was supposed to be
like smoked glass(like when it sand blasted to look like a smokey
white) it had some stuff that was glued on to it and it scratches off,
all the people that sell them say that there Egyption... their made in
China! And their not made of brass or silver like the real ones, their
made of aluminum. The smoke is so bad! All you taste is the plastic of
the inside of the hose, and theirs no way to get the taste out. And
some of the colors are so ugly, they have stems that are yellow and
purple. I dont even knoe whay my cousin bought one, i think it was
because the guy that he got it from he was selling them for $20, and
now i know why, cuz he was trying to get rid of them!

Well...Howdy!
Welcome to the forum...please read the "read this" topic tacked to the top of the general forum, make free use of our search engine to answer some of you FAQ's, and pull up a Hookah and stay a while!
(oh, and don't hold back or anything...tell us how you really feel...)