Hookah Forum

Just got mine! Oh this stuff is great! My only issue would be the enormous stems I found in mine. But that would only really be a problem if I had paid for it. Oh it tastes so good! Thanks Neal!

Mango was awsome! It is now one of my "goto" flavors.

Pink Lemonade was so-so. It had a TON of flavor but I couldn't get thick smoke...? I played with my heat and it got a little better but not huge clouds. I will keep playing with it...

Got mine today. It smelled great! However, the smoke tasted pretty bad. A very natural mango, and it was pretty bitter too. It also got really harsh at one point, and I know I didn't do anything wrong. I probably wont get this again, but it was free so thanks!

edit: it had great smoke at first though, and stayed thick for about an hour. Edited by bassman65

QUOTE (bassman65 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got mine today. It smelled great! However, the smoke tasted pretty bad. A very natural mango, and it was pretty bitter too. It also got really harsh at one point, and I know I didn't do anything wrong. I probably wont get this again, but it was free so thanks!

edit: it had great smoke at first though, and stayed thick for about an hour.

Thats exactly how I felt about it. I'm not a big fan of mango but if you like mango this would be a great flavor for you to have. Thanks Neal for letting us sample Fantasia.

mine came in and i smoked it with some friends last night

very juicy, quality tobacco
one of my friends favorite food is mango, so i invited him over and it blew his mind
it has a very authentic taste, no candy here
personally i liked it, and would buy again for group smokes, but im just not a huge mango fan

i received it too, smells amazing. would be cool to have an authentic mango flavour..

I got a funnel bowl specifically for the purpose of smoking this wild mango. Smells amazing.

Well, that and I had to order some tangiers to try it out. wink.gif

Fantasia Wild Mango by far is my favorite flavor and brand. Maybe we should put a special on Fantasia Wild Mango. What do you guys think?

i just had a bowl of wild mango. sorry guys but this stuff does not taste like it smells. however i really like it for the authentic mango taste. i smoked out of a regular egyptian head and used 1 soltan QL. smoke was thick throught the whole session and flavour was consistent. one of my favourites

I talked to Neal today and he told me to open it up and let it sit out for like a day. He said the flavor would be sweeter after that.

QUOTE (bassman65 @ Mar 25 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I talked to Neal today and he told me to open it up and let it sit out for like a day. He said the flavor would be sweeter after that.

i will try that and get back to you

This flavor was really good it lasted for more then 2 hours too.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 25 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This flavor was really good it lasted for more then 2 hours too.

really? lasted me an hour with my standard egyptian bowl, 1 40mm QL. at the end looked like it could have gone another 20-30 mins tho.

I just got my tobacco yesterday, and I'll say what everyone's saying: Thanks Neal!

I didn't even realize I was getting a sample till I opened my box and got surprised. I let my pink lemonade, mango and SB blue mist acclimate for about 8 hours (Except for my first bowl of pink lemonade - couldn't help myself) and it was delicious. I got to the mango only after it was sitting out for 5-6 hours and it tasted sweet and very authentic.