I got one from Neal too. Make sure you acclimate that. It smells like B.O. if you don't! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 16 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Wild Mango has an amazing flavour for sure. I'm waiting to get a wind cover big enough for my funnel. To smoke it anything other would be a waste - all the juice! WOW.

JD

yep. i smoked some pink lemonade in a regular bowl with some exotica coals. lasted me an hour and it was still pretty moist. and a lot of juice dripped down the stem

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 16 2008, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Wild Mango has an amazing flavour for sure. I'm waiting to get a wind cover big enough for my funnel. To smoke it anything other would be a waste - all the juice! WOW.

JD

Is it just me or didnt you say something along the lines of "I wouldnt cross the street to piss on fantasia if it were on fire."..?

Starting to come around huh? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dunkel! @ Mar 15 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got one from Neal too. Make sure you acclimate that. It smells like B.O. if you don't! ohmy.gif

I beg to differ. I bought mine in the local smoke shop, and when I opened it up I wanted to eat it it smelled so good.

The flavor was almost identical to SB Orange for me, though. I was a little disappointed because I love mangoes.