Potion 100g Sample

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minty Lemon Here, Smells Great!

Thanks A Ton To All the Guys At MNH and Everyone behind Potion Tobacco, Looks Very Good And I Can't Wait To Try It.

Also as some may have noticed ive been smoke free for over a month now and have decided this break is over. smile.gif

Thanks Again!!!

I got my sample in yesterday.. Blueberry, Package smelled like banana though weird. Opened the tin and it looks and smells good. might take me a while to review it seeings as how i don't know when i will be smoking next. got a busy weekend.. going skiing so we will see thanks again tarik and ramsey and potion.

Yesterday i got a sample of potion tobacco to test out. i got spearmint. it came with coals inside the tin as well. the packaging was a 100 g sample. over all it is a good tobacco not too many stems but unfortunately i do not like spearmint at all. i smoked it for about 1 hour with billowing clouds of smoke. i had to remove the coals that it came with they were not up to par. but the tobacco maybe in another flavor was great. but i just do not like tobacco flavored with spearmint. maybe anyone on here who got a flavor who would like to try it out i could measure out a 50 g sample and send it i have about 85g left of the spearmint. let me know

I looked at all the potion flavors, now I am kind of hoping for Luscious Kiwi or Raspberry. I am hoping to find a really good Kiwi, and I am have just been jonesing for Raspberry lately!

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Mar 11 2008, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Mar 11 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*US CUSTOMERS ONLY PLEASE*

Weak.

Also Agreed....why not send some to sunny south africa and UK for JD !!!!

Man I wish I had a sample of potion now....sigh.....

-H&S Edited by *HOT&SMOKING*

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Mar 25 2008, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weak.

-H&S

scroll up to find this...good news for you man

QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Mar 25 2008, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone,

I was in contact with the marketing manager of Potion today, and they are very exicted about the responses you guys have towards Potion.

We have seen that not everyone has gotten in and we wanted more people to try it out, so they have decided to give away 100 more samples!!! But please only to people that didnt receive any in the first sample giveaway. ***US AND INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WELCOME!!!!!!!***

This does take quite alot of work from both our company and from potion please be patient as soon as we get 100 people for this we will email you all back whoever made it.

Please email your Name, and full shipping address to samples@mnhookahs.com

Thank you all again.

Tarik&Ramsey MNH

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 25 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Mar 25 2008, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weak.

-H&S

scroll up to find this...good news for you man

QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Mar 25 2008, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone,

I was in contact with the marketing manager of Potion today, and they are very exicted about the responses you guys have towards Potion.

We have seen that not everyone has gotten in and we wanted more people to try it out, so they have decided to give away 100 more samples!!! But please only to people that didnt receive any in the first sample giveaway. ***US AND INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WELCOME!!!!!!!***

This does take quite alot of work from both our company and from potion please be patient as soon as we get 100 people for this we will email you all back whoever made it.

Please email your Name, and full shipping address to samples@mnhookahs.com

Thank you all again.

Tarik&Ramsey MNH

THANKS A MILLION r1v3th3ad

Just sent a e-mail

And ofcourse also thanks to MNH hookahs and potion e-mail sent!

-H&S

I got Extreme Berry in the mail today! The package was nice, the shisha smelt amazing and was so juicy.

I went to smoke it in the woods and forgot a bottle of water for my small hookah and ended up having to use Vitaman Water XXX (acai, blueberry, pomegranate) in the base. I instantly fell in love with this brand. It's the thickest smoke I've ever had and I was able to taste every bit of flavor. I'm going to smoke it again in a few minutes!

So my mom just called and told me the package has arrived. WOO HOO!

She says it says "Sweet HoneyDew." Im all hookah'd out right now from last night, but i will definitely try this very very very soon. Cant wait to see the actual package.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 25 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (camelflage @ Mar 25 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it has what looks to be some japanese style coals in it. anyone use them yet?

I was gonna ask what kind they are since I haven't opened the package yet. Are they potion brand coals or what?

coals are terribad.