Potion 100g Sample

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 24 2008, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never got a email saying mine shipped. But I got a email saying I was in the list.

same here... hoping it comes tomorrow. I am assuming it shipped USPS. Can anyone confirm?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it was shipped usps , hope everyone gets theres soon , there was no email confirmation for anyone that it was shipped out just a confirmation on here that it was shipped out. Please remember to leave a review here :

http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=16045

about how your session went with your flavor .

Thanks alot guys.

Tarik
MNH

Awesome, I got it the Watermelon one.

Funny thing, I was going to buy AF watermelon today...and I get Watermelon from them...it was meant to come my way...tongue.gif

My first smoke of it was mixed with Mint and Mixed berries...its a very good flavor

Perfect Cut, Perfect juiciness, and perfect taste.

Thanks guys.

So far I have seen: Turkish Delight, Minty Lemon, Kiwi Strawberry, and Watermelon.

I just hope I don't get Minty Lemon, not a big mint fan, but I am gonna be stoked no matter what I get!!! Kinda pulling for Turkish Delight... sounds interesting!

Mine came in today, Guava. Never tried that flavor before, smells great. Can't wait for my cold to go away so I can smoke this. It's first of the list to smoke, hopefully later this week. Awesome packaging!

I got mine today but F**kin mail services only has 2 hours a day I can pick up mail so I have to wait till tomorrow. I hope I got either blackberry or Turkish Delight, all in all I really dont care what flavor it is, Im all about trying new flavors and figuring out what I like right now.
I'll write a review as soon as I can smoke it.
Mike

QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 24 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So far I have seen: Turkish Delight, Minty Lemon, Kiwi Strawberry, and Watermelon.

I just hope I don't get Minty Lemon, not a big mint fan, but I am gonna be stoked no matter what I get!!! Kinda pulling for Turkish Delight... sounds interesting!

Mine was in the mailbox! Its turkish delight I have no idea what that is though I didnt open the package.

Hey everyone,

I was in contact with the marketing manager of Potion today, and they are very exicted about the responses you guys have towards Potion.

We have seen that not everyone has gotten in and we wanted more people to try it out, so they have decided to give away 100 more samples!!! But please only to people that didnt receive any in the first sample giveaway. ***US AND INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WELCOME!!!!!!!***

This does take quite alot of work from both our company and from potion please be patient as soon as we get 100 people for this we will email you all back whoever made it.

Please email your Name, and full shipping address to samples@mnhookahs.com

Thank you all again.

Tarik&Ramsey MNH

Wow that's pretty amazing that you guys are doing another 100! Now that's hookah love!!! I am really looking forward to smoking the kiwi strawberry. The stuff is super juicy!

I got Mello Mango. Pretty good flavor. I like the smoke quality. I couldnt do the coals though. Ick. I switched to my naturals to get the full experience.

Thank you Tarik and Ramsey, you guys own. I'm looking into getting the other flavors. Edited by Bulldog_916