Hookah Your Only Hobby?

bassman65

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poetry.. i write poems, and it costs virtualy nothing at all, except mae 3 bucks a month for pencils and pocket notebooks.

I read... and the library is free....

i did spend some money on a Bass Guitar and amp, but it wasnt too much and it was a while ago.

other than that.. school and hookah are my life

Skateboarding and Skateboarding. A full out new setup usually costs around 120. I only go all out once a season though then just buy new decks/trucks as the need comes for them.

This seasons set up: Enjoi deck, Venture trucks, Swiss bearings, Ricta wheels. fo sho.

QUOTE (ForgetulRobot @ Mar 24 2008, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Skateboarding and Skateboarding. A full out new setup usually costs around 120. I only go all out once a season though then just buy new decks/trucks as the need comes for them.

This seasons set up: Enjoi deck, Venture trucks, Swiss bearings, Ricta wheels. fo sho.

I see the letters but all i hear is blah blah blah blah blah

lol i just yanking ur chain lol

one of my best friends is big on skating

winter -> snowboarding
summer -> aggressive inline
all year round -> gym, world cinema, books, cooking, hookah, traveling when I can afford it (single biggest expense wink.gif, learning foreign languages

Skateboarding/Snowboarding and Photography are my top hobbies, thats what takes up the remainer of my non-hookah related time/money. Edited by s_smith001

Winter -Snowboarding
Summer - Fishing

Year round
- Cigars
- Models working on warhammer 40K army
- Model Railroad
- TV Production and Editing
- Videogames
- Music

I ever have enough time for all of em =(

I used to be very into music, recording, and computers. Now, after being in the music/film/studio business for over 20 years, I'm sick of all of them. I was collecting guns for a while, but haven't shot anything for 3 or 4 years.

Now I just drink heavily and collect mentally unstable ex-girlfriends. As a side effect, I now am very well educated on psychiatric medications!

Amateur Radio. I work as a telecommunications engineer, and I build radio sets, and communicate by radio with people all over the world. Guess I have transistors in my blood. I also enjoy freemasonry, and I am a Shriner. I like to study comparative religions, reading books like the Holy Qu'ran, and the Hindu Vedas (Upanishads, the Bhagavad-Gita, and the Dhammapada). Also reading history: biographies, how the panama canal was built, etc.