Tangiers Help

QUOTE (speel @ Apr 26 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Apr 26 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (speel @ Apr 26 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I spent 35$ on the hookah-shisha tangiers thing they have and I threw all of it out acclimated it for 2 weeks stirred it, shaked it, jiggled it, took out my magical wand and tried to wish on it but it still smelled like bbq sauce. Thats my horror story and I will never buy it again.

you should have sent it to me. but i found that how tangy smells and how it tastes when being smoked doesnt really make sense because i had some k peach that smelled liked soy sauce even after acclimating and being the sushi fan i am i thought i would enjoy myself some soy shisha and to my suprise it taste just like peaches with an awesome spice undertone

I actually smoked all three of them and they all had this certain taste to it, a unique taste i must say but not the flavors I got.

what flavors ? and were they the new batch or old batch ? bcuz just for shits and giggles i threw a phunnel full of the new batch of juicy peach onto some foil and acclimated it for a day and smoked it this morning and it tasted worse than the bowl i smoked as soon as i opened the package

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snoopy any updates on the video biggrin.gif

Tried the same bowl from last time today and it tasted like ass. I took the foil off and removed the burnt parts and added some more. It was smoking good for like 15-20 minutes and then it got harsh =(

QUOTE (voski @ May 1 2008, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Snoopy any updates on the video biggrin.gif

Tried the same bowl from last time today and it tasted like ass. I took the foil off and removed the burnt parts and added some more. It was smoking good for like 15-20 minutes and then it got harsh =(

I just uploaded the vids and made the thread here
http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=20980

I packed a bowl just like you did and put three coco-naras on there. I can't tell but in your videos it doesn't look like the actual bowl smokes. But mine had smoking coming straight out of the bowl. The first few hits were excellent but when I passed it wasn't good any more. So I took off the burnt tobacco and put everything back in a bag and repacked it with some less and it was a lot better. I still think three coals was too much but it was slightly harsh sometimes. I think next time will be the one.