Drunk Posting

Tati

so, I've got 6 quarts of yuengling and some everclear...my cousin is here that is a highschool student...she is gonna go to school here next year, so shes here for freshman orientation

drunk and hookahing. Took the hookah virginity, I dont know if I should be proud or if I should pack up and move to WV

QUOTE (Tati @ Apr 11 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So
I realized that people need to post on here more often. Cuz it took me a really long time to find this.
So post!!!!

I had dinner at one of my professors house, and we had wine
and now im tipsy...and i feel like listening to that song...
and now im going to the bar!!! Yay!!!!

Last night I threw a party for my students that are graduating next month. It's kind of my official "you no longer have to address me as Dr. (insert my super secret last name here) and you can now call me Bill" party. This is the first year most of my undergrads have been with me for the entire program. (I've only been at this university for 4 years.) It was a good time, lots of drinking, hookahing, and we eventually wound up having an impromptu jam session. (I'm a professor of Jazz, so we're all band geeks...lol) Good times...

wow...wasted... three quarts of yuenglin Plus some everclear...
my cousin first time smokin a hookah and she loved it...Splash Bahrani Apple and AF banananana

her friend made an hour and a half drive up here to hang out here with her lol

anyway, time to catch up on posts before I pass out wasteed

and now its time to pass out considerin i burned myslef on acig and my cousin's friend drove 1hr 45mins plus to get here to see her before bed for a whole 30 mins lol

Last night was great, got me some Rum n coke, blueberry fantasia, group of friends. Just perfect.

And tonight, were just hanging out, got more rum and cranberry juice...
I took a video last night, but I cant figure out how to post it right now, so Ill do it a but later.

Yay!
No more classes!!!!!!!!!

busch in a can by pfftftftft!
the bitter flavor of a cheap domestic leaves my mouth dry
why do i drink it?
bcause i like it
do i like it?
no
why do i drink it?
because it tastes good
does it taste good?
no
why do i drink it?
because it feels good
does it feel good?
no
why do i drink it
because its cheap
is it cheap?
yes
for $6 per 12 pack
thats .5$1 a piece
plus tax
bastards!

alright:
1. im drunk,
2. i've been drinking vodka/tonics and vodka/red bull
3. i'm working
4. i need to drink some more,
5. im typing this from my fucking iphon,
6. you guys are hella tight,
7. this is a long fuckn list,
8. HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUT THERE?!
9. umm....try neals candy queen, and fruit loops, and soon he'll have three new flavors which will BLOW YOU AWAY! trust me, i'm helping the process of development with him and these flavors will be SICK!
10. my name is bryan and i work at JET nightclub so if any of you ladies wish to come by and are hot ill be happy to accomidate you, maybe. (i cannot spell)

Where are all the drunks????
I was completely trashed yesterday, played 5 games of beer pong, it was fun!

And getting even more trashed tonight!

Yay!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm fucking trashed off jagermeister, my favorite liquor in the world. I have no idea how I found this thread, I hope to god it's the right one, and I don't know how I entered my username and password and managed to login successfully. I'm smoking LALALINA PASSION FRUIT out of my khalil! I love you guys!