Drunk Posting

Tati

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I dont know why, but i like talking in 3rd person when im drunk.
like now, Tatis drunk. way drunk. and has money in her pocket.
woot!

and i hate having a tolerance, it used to take me like 3 shots to get drunk, now its more like 10.
I like being a cheap drunk! its much easier on my wallet...

and
i love boys

• 1 month later...
I had beer AND drunken noodle thai.

Doubly drunk?

Boozy noodle?

BAZOODLE!

In yo face damnable demon penguins with your red eyes and fork hands. Quit following me into the shower....

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my!
This hasnt been brought up in a long time!
But here it is!
And im drunk! woot!

I hate having a tolerance, I remember getting drunk off 2 shots...now 4 shots dont do anything for me. It sucks. I wanna be a cheap drunk again!

QUOTE (Tati @ Mar 28 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my!
This hasnt been brought up in a long time!
But here it is!
And im drunk! woot!

I hate having a tolerance, I remember getting drunk off 2 shots...now 4 shots dont do anything for me. It sucks. I wanna be a cheap drunk again!

You know the rules Tati, take a long break..... and it will kick right in as your tolerance goes down. I'm way overdue to tie one on myself..... Been long enough I oughta be a cheap drunk myself.

'Rani

Thats easier said than done!
I took like a 2 week break, and my it worked for a little bit. I have a drinking competition tonight against a friend of mine. Well see how that goes.
Probably a bad idea...

• 3 weeks later...
i have been slamming vodka since i dropped off my 1600 dollar check to the IRS. Just knocked over my coal tray and got a coal on the carpet...just thought i would share cause all I can think about is shipping a box of my feces to the IRS and Hippo for his rude comment in the H-S Egyptian Thread... screw it I will be back when i am plastered again.....laters everyone except Hippo...don't be rude. Pass the Titos Vodka... I am losing my drunken stuper...wow this is the best i have ever tiped drunk.

I am hung over like fuckshitticcle. No clue what that means but that's how much my head hurts.

Stupid jello shots and wine and beer and Jack and karaoke and whatnot.

However I did keep my idiot friend from driving to Taco Bell at the height of our drunkenness so that's a bonus. No dead friends for me. Although I do like zombies, so undead is ok.

I might still be a little drunk.....

uggghhhhhhh, this is what happens when I try to maintain some semblence of a social life.

Despite the fact that my school is one of the top ranked party schools, there is NOTHING going on tonight. Lame. I am so accustomed to this lifestyle that I don't know what to do for the weekend other than party....

Still drunk though biggrin.gif

I <3 HF wub.gif

Drinking while dehydrated = bad... I feel hungover as hell, but I had only one beer... Hard workout on a hot day + a beer = hangover apparently...

• 1 month later...
OK, new rule:
Don't let drunk biker chicks cut your hair with butchers shears. I know, it seems like the kind of thing that wouldn't have to be said, but apparently it needs to b spelled out. She cut about 6" off, which after the professional took of 6" about 6 months ago, leaves me with...

picture a 300lb graying Dorothy Hamil with a beard. Or maybe I can advertise for Geico.

Maybe another rule; steer clear of Karaoke night at a VFW in the middle of the desert, unless you really like living a David Lynch film. Yes, there was a midget involved, her name was Rachael.

wogjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjr;;;;;;;;;;;;;qgn ula;d ggggggggggggggkspoireeeeeeeeeeee gfl;kndagp
{EWEASZRDTD…∏∏∏∏∏∏∏÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷†ª®ÎÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍE5W444444444
44444444444444444444444.LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCX VCV99DDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMNNNNNSVAO[NIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MM

[/size][size="5"]SORRY EVERYONE I JUST WOKE UP FROM BEING PASSED OUT ON MY KEYBOARD WHEN I WAS TRYING TO POST IN THIS DRUNK SECTION I PASSED OUT. FIGURED IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE