Drunk Posting

Tati

• 3 weeks later...
This had to be brought up again, by the one and only me!

lol
Tatis drunk again! I went to a party across campus, came home at 2
Then i went out again and just got back, its 4:40 now, what the hell happened? I wish i knew
I hope i remember this tomorrow...
why is winamp opening right no? idk, my bff jill?

alrighty boys

Gnight, sleep tight, dream sweet dreams, and sex

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Tati @ Jun 3 2008, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big lolz

Thanks guys... blush.gif
Had just some wine and beer, watching the hockey game... Too bad we (Red Wings) lost, but were getting the cup fo sho.

After watching that wii fit video, I wanna get my own. Anyone willing to donate a couple of bucks? Ill post my own video afterwards!!!

I got $20 on it if you do it in boy shorts. But I own a Wii Fit and a video camera if you want to just come over wink.gif

So i just got done cleaning up my house from a party last night.. Apparently someone put a little vodka in the cats water bowl and it ran through the house puking and squirting everywhere. it was like a warzone of cat fices and vomit.

Moral of the story is: Don't feed cats vodka, or let idiots that would into your party.

Now I'm going to go take a nap and hope this hangover goes away.

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha i like it! My ex-boyfriend had bought a hookah when drunk.. and posted about it here. lol dont know why i felt the need to share that just came to mind!

• 2 weeks later...
SOooooooooo. drunk posting wh. i can oficially say i have put it here. Sooo i was gettin frunk tonight and this is the first party i have had at my house where i havent seen boobs that makes me sad faced. speaking of faced im all shit facedeed. ok i think im done with my first drunk post time to go to bed so i can work tomorrow.

I don't understand how people can type so poorly, even when drunk. I can't stand up for more than 3 seconds, can't see the screen, going to puke if i take another sip of rum.

Nine Inch Nails didn't do an encore tonight. Motherfuckers. I have a major presentation to do tomorrow. I guess I'm fucked.

i dont know why people would post here if they are drinking! go out have fun and most importantly go smoke some hookah!

p.s.

Gaia I died laughing reading that post with your friend catching the coal in his hand Edited by newjacksm

Drunk as hell right now. Played about 9 games of beer pong with about 2 shots of Country Club vodka/Mt. Dew per game then came back and smoked some 50/50 Nakhla Lemon/Nakhla Apricot which I advise you Nak fans to try. Great mix been smoking it for about the last two weeks since I've been running low on shisha.

• 2 weeks later...
I have had things to drink. They have alcohol in them. That makes me happy.

I was gonna smoke tonight but I went to Olive garden and had some squid which is fish gummy bears. So I came home and had some drinks and like it. And stuff.

I would totally try to have sex with my wife but it's that timne of the month and she's drunk too so she tried to kiss me but toothed my chin.

I was listening to some stupid radio station in the car and heard a song I like but forgot it. Remember the chicken noodle soup and a coke on the side song? mmmmm soda.

Which reminds me, hellloooooo ginger beer and rum,m goodniiighghhh5t hookah forum.