Drunk Posting

Tati

Lol
so I went to this white trash party, and it was sooo much fun! I dressed up as a pregnant 16 yr old Lol!

And now im back, and theres no one in the chat. Im gonna go to sleep soon, but if you see this and want to say hi in the chat, come say hi to Drunk Tati!!!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drunk and I just got back. My school is famous for partying so I'm definitely taking part in it. Smoked an entire phunnel of AF Watermelon by myself and it was amazing. I'm feeling SO good. Damn, I need to get laid....

• 2 weeks later...
I'M FUCKIN DRUNK OF OFF miller iigh life and miller lite and jager. I also had the best fucking smoke session of my life with fantasia blue berry and pink lemonade with my phunnel and my newly modded cobra home depot hose im goona pass ouy soon and TATI IS gorgous. why did i just say that ohwell its the truth goodmnight.

QUOTE (Toxik916 @ May 30 2008, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'M FUCKIN DRUNK OF OFF miller iigh life and miller lite and jager. I also had the best fucking smoke session of my life with fantasia blue berry and pink lemonade with my phunnel and my newly modded cobra home depot hose im goona pass ouy soon and TATI IS gorgous. why did i just say that ohwell its the truth goodmnight.

+1 to the drinks of your night
+1 to your session
+1000000 to the Tati part

Big lolz

Thanks guys... blush.gif
Had just some wine and beer, watching the hockey game... Too bad we (Red Wings) lost, but were getting the cup fo sho.

After watching that wii fit video, I wanna get my own. Anyone willing to donate a couple of bucks? Ill post my own video afterwards!!!

Fairly drunk in this photo. Still kind of drunk now. Is it just me or is Jethro Tull badass when drunk and smoking hookah. Uhh... Yeah, Tull man, I'm telling you. Oh and holy fuck pink floyd+hookah, holy fucking yes awesome
!

QUOTE (derogatory @ Jun 5 2008, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fairly drunk in this photo. Still kind of drunk now. Is it just me or is Jethro Tull badass when drunk and smoking hookah. Uhh... Yeah, Tull man, I'm telling you. Oh and holy fuck pink floyd+hookah, holy fucking yes awesome
!

nice setup man

and yes to all of the above music added to hookah

may I add King Crimson to the list?

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (esheg4ever23 @ Jul 16 2008, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen this on like 4 other forums and it's funny how 85% of the time people fake their drunkenness. huh.gif

Agreed...There are so many better things to do when you are drunk then post on a hookah forum...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Holy hel, I Just hyad a random experience wiht a coktease and was ofended...any way....I went to the vbar after ward and someone I nev er met b4 bor me 4 drinks......bartender thinks it is teh rivethead trademark hat.
dood would not let me buy him drink so bartender made $15 tip...var is 30ft from my apartment/flat...sorry for being inconsiderate to UKers with U.S. system rather than metric system...I am a drunken idiot

but ya, free drinnks with band = teh shit..................bouncer wants to smoke hookah, he met me b4 after closing....asked why i no bring hookah to bar for him and tell me no prob there bringinfg it