Drunk Posting

Tati

Ya I was blacked out when I typed that...3 Mike's harder lemonade, 5 beers, and 1/4 bottle of firewater...actually forgot how to use internets on phone and became incoherant

• 1 month later...
Not drunk at the moment, but I do have something ready when I get this new job offer. I remember talking about plum brandy on here when I first joined up. Plum brandy is the drink of choice where I'm from(Bosnia). I wish you can try some or get some from the liquor stores around you. One well known brand is Sljivovica. If there isn't any plum brandy then pear brandy also works.

My drink of choice lately has been merlot. Love me a good red wine.

Something I can't give up and something I truly truly love is gin and tonic, splash of sours, love me that Tom Colin's.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1354052115' post='563007']
BALKAAN! Nice to see someone thats from a familiar country :P Also, Sljivovica <3 If you wanna get proper drunk its a good drink to go to!
[/quote]

Heck yea, where abouts are you? Our local market carries the stuff ;-)

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1354204125' post='563286']
Im in Slovenia, technically not the balkan but its all Ex-Yu
[/quote]

That it is. Yugo needs to stop all of this drama, drink together and get back to what it once was.

Zdravo brate.

• 5 months later...

I would love a drink.... been hitting everclear... it's not phasing me as much anymore....weekend without the kids... lookout drink thread!!!!

I would love a drink.... been hitting everclear... it's not phasing me as much anymore....weekend without the kids... lookout drink thread!!!!

not hitting yet typo? is it a casual one or is it hitting a little? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...