Drunk Posting

Tati

Wooooo I actually found this thread and on top of that I got fired from serving frozen yogurt. It's ok though because next week I start my job as a cook in a health food resturaunt so shit worked out

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1339230876' post='548869']
Wooooo I actually found this thread and on top of that I got fired from serving frozen yogurt. It's ok though because next week I start my job as a cook in a health food resturaunt so shit worked out
[/quote]

As you may recall I was fired from frozen yogurt as well and went on to do great things.
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1339231691' post='548870']
You will find out eventually that getting fired from places is never good... Well, maybe you won't find that out...
[/quote]
By legal standards I wasn't fired but I was forced to quit so it was not my choice

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1339256595' post='548880']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1339231691' post='548870']
You will find out eventually that getting fired from places is never good... Well, maybe you won't find that out...
[/quote]
By legal standards I wasn't fired but I was forced to quit so it was not my choice
[/quote]

Ahh.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1339249824' post='548878']
As you may recall I was fired from frozen yogurt as well and went on to do great things.
[/quote]

Yeah, I guess there's only moving forward from working at such a place. I started out working for a few months at a "Dairy Creem," a ripoff Dairy Queen, at the age of 15. Hated it so much. I had to open one morning and the shake machine was broken. I was trying to fix it, but we got swamped with customers so the cook manager lady told me to just turn it off. I followed the orders. Then comes in Janice, the bitch manager, and starts cursing me out when she sees the shake machine is turned off and she can't make a shake for her bratty 10-year-old daughter. I was scheduled that day 10AM-2PM, and had to come BACK IN later at 6PM and work until closing at 10PM. Well, when I left at 2, due to Janice bitching me out for something that was totally not my fault, I left a note on the manager's door in the back saying "I quit. -Chris" Never went back in at 6. Went to go pick up my check and they had written on it, on the face of the check, "You didn't quit. You were fired."

Good times... Every other job I've had since then I've put in my two weeks notice.

• 2 weeks later...
HA, i found you! i went 4 hours on my mini and i am also quite drunk. hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1342427304' post='551846']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1342426376' post='551845']you all should know why i am here[/quote]

When aren't you here
[/quote]

sometimes in the middle of the day, when i am sober...

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1342554504' post='551954'][quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1342427304' post='551846']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1342426376' post='551845']you all should know why i am here[/quote]

When aren't you here
[/quote]

sometimes in the middle of the day, when i am sober...[/quote]

Didn't know you were ever sober haha

Ahhh yeeeaaahh finally after craving beer all week I have a day off and am getting drunk. Yessir I an tipsy as I type still got more beer to drink though. Newcastle bitches

See this mother fuckers. [attachment=5914:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343470081.583547.jpg]

This is what causes FREE lap dances at the strip club. Yes it was a good night motherfuckers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Pinned for drunks...c'mon you're drunk its too hard to find this shit...I'm buzzed and it took me 15 mins

I got a case of Blue Moon and a good attitude, lets see where I'm at in a few hours and if I end up hiding blacked out posts lol

Woot for camp

Look, I've been working on this POS cabin since last fall over $6500 and almost done. 2 sheets of of wander ply left and 30 1x3 then done...starrt naughty pine tomorrow got it 4 $9 per bundle of 3.5xx8x 3.5