Drunk Posting

Tati

[quote name='Tati' timestamp='1298165454' post='498509']
Long time no post. Tati is smoking hookah and drinking wine. We like to keep it classy.
[/quote]

Speaking in 3rd person - most classy too!

I think tonight I will enjoy some scotch.

a bowl taste lest burnt drunk well im shureimdrunk or\drunk ish , Ab white peacehadn dos equies . Holland coals suck btw stupid shit last only20 or so mins of good heat should of just took the bus across town to get some exoticas.

i feel like i should get some kind of award for not posting dumb stuff in here considering the amount of nights i get drunk....

• 4 months later...
DRUNKKKKKKKKKKK AS FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't fucking believe it! Finished a full handle of whiskey with just 1 other mate in 4 pegs total! A tall glass, plenty of whiskey, a dash of soda and rest was cranberry juice! Basically had half of a whiskey bottle in 2 drinks!!!!!!!! I am sad as fuck!
::(((((((((((((((

1 glass whiskey neat on the table, 4 friends, along with a 2000 bucks on the bet on bottoms up! Puking the first time due to alcohol was totally fucking worth it! Everyone else was crying and I am laughing now ha! It's a different story that I couldn't get to the washroom in time and had to clean up after myself in that state..........but I got fucking 2000 bucks!! MORE TANGIERS!!

• 4 months later...
Made a mistake at work, boss hounded last minutes on Friday... weekend shot... don't want to go in on Monday... only work half a day and I am pretty sure he will ruin my 2 week vacation! If he doesn't fire me.

I am out of alcohol and I am starting to sober up.

Drunk. Posting. In this thread. Because it is situationally appropriate. Woooo Holiday stress! Yeaaaaah random scraps of alcohol round the house! YEAH! Peace to all, and to all a good night or some other Christmasy shit. Like Narwhal all up in Buddy's grill. Fuckin' narwhals, how do they work?

• 1 month later...