Drunk Posting

Tati

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='08 May 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1273295071' post='467190']
How do you guys always happen to find this thread when drunk? Must have it bookmarked...
[/quote]

It took me a fwe muntuee,s but it took a good many games of beer ponm to fdine!

• 1 month later...
Bumpj bump bumpbump BUMP ... damnit bump!!!.... I said bump damn you@!@!!!

Thaaat is all...

*waslk out doorr**...
lol

4:15 am monday the 21st. I am wantzesd and iti is rtelaylly hard t o trype.. you ha ve nmo idea........
I did 9 jagerzbombs tonight. Not to mention the leik t6 beerz and 4 so-coh/coconut rums/ lemon lime mix, and 3/4 (cant remember) smirnfof ices.

great nitez./

10:30 and one cocktail down.number two about to happen. btw my cocktails are half pint of Canadian whiskey and 4 ice cubes.
Ray

• 2 weeks later...
wow, don't really know that i've posted in here but thought i'd start... went to buffalo wild wings for the fight, enjoyed plenty of adult beverages (but not the tab, or the ticket fight) then went to a karaoke bar and spent the rest of the night there. tons of weird people destroying great songs, some goods ones and a lot more adult beverages.... end.

• 2 weeks later...
well here we are again.saturday night and the only people to talk to are on HF.I love you guys. as far as the spelling thing I found this post by typing in drunck
it worked.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (burb) hehahahahahahahahahahaha
Ray

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1284616151' post='482295']
zomg, capt. morgan has kicked my ass tonight..............................

horribly, but at the same time so good

ILY CAPTAiN!!!
[/quote]

whoia didnt mean to do that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i guess thats whuy we have this thread right?

yeah i quote myself, so what.....u gots beef?

• 1 month later...
Sunday night... working tomorrow and its gonoinf to suck major balls ..... why does te love of my loife have to be with another guy?
its ripping my heatt apart man.....

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Amn_sinclair' timestamp='1290807919' post='489532']
bringing this to the top for later on Friday night and I'm to broke to go drink so I'll drink and watch season 6 of nip/tuck :)
[/quote]

You must get on Tinychat tonight!

[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1290808544' post='489536']
[quote name='Amn_sinclair' timestamp='1290807919' post='489532']
bringing this to the top for later on Friday night and I'm to broke to go drink so I'll drink and watch season 6 of nip/tuck :)
[/quote]

You must get on Tinychat tonight!
[/quote]

alright so i got tired to quickly last night and went to bed but behold tonight shall hold more adventures :)

• 2 weeks later...
not drunk but def buzzing right now.... man i missed yous guys i love all of you and im so glad to be back. I wish we could all form a big get together I know a lot of us would have a good time. I'd love to hang out with anyone in albs NM or in the area when i go home on leave. LOVE YOU ALL!

just got back from the club its 7am thats what i love about Germany no last call lol left the club at 530 had a greay night i love you all and i want to meet every single one of you well not evety single one that would be an expensive road trip but i want to meet my good friend chris, tyler, and of course stuie because everyone loves stuie but i love him most

• 2 months later...