Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Voski

How Do You Delete A Post?

I can't figure out how to delete a post or reply to a topic.

You reply to a topic by hitting the "reply" button at the bottom of each post or the "fast reply" or "add reply" at the bottom of a page. As for deleting, you have to pm a mod or me and ask that t be deleted...and why. Add a link please so we can find it.

Oh ok I see. My sentence structure was wrong so what I meant was. I can't figure out how to delete topics or a reply. Not that I cant figure out how to reply to a post =D

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 7 2008, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh ok I see. My sentence structure was wrong so what I meant was. I can't figure out how to delete topics or a reply. Not that I cant figure out how to reply to a post =D

If you want a fast delete - Just edit the post to "." and use the '! REPORT' button and all the moderators and Master MushRat will get a message - so the first one in will remove it for you smile.gif

JD Edited by Johnny_D

good to know johnny

argh..and if you posted in the wrong place and need a topic moved, you can report it as well with a messege asking someone to move it..

Would save people a lot of problems...and a few vacations if you just asked to have a post removed or moved, cool.gif