Changing The Remember Me Feature

Voski

I don't know if this would be a problem for a lot of people but whenever I log in from a differnt computer or my phone it no longer remembers me on any other device. So if I want to log in from my house I have to type in my username and password. Then if I log in from work I need to do the same thing.

thats odd, I have myself logged in on my ex's comp and laptop at all times as well as mine at my apt. I randomly log on on a bunch of different comps on campus. But the ones I'm always logged in on, don't get booted off.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 5 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if this would be a problem for a lot of people but whenever I log in from a differnt computer or my phone it no longer remembers me on any other device. So if I want to log in from my house I have to type in my username and password. Then if I log in from work I need to do the same thing.

From soem of your other questions, you may be having some sort of cookie/forum engine issue...

It has something to do with the different ways I am connecting to the internet. With my iPhone I need to log back in every time I join a different wifi network or use EDGE. And each time I log in from a different internet location it logs me out from everything else.