Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Voski

Changing The Remember Me Feature

I don't know if this would be a problem for a lot of people but whenever I log in from a differnt computer or my phone it no longer remembers me on any other device. So if I want to log in from my house I have to type in my username and password. Then if I log in from work I need to do the same thing.

thats odd, I have myself logged in on my ex's comp and laptop at all times as well as mine at my apt. I randomly log on on a bunch of different comps on campus. But the ones I'm always logged in on, don't get booted off.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 5 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if this would be a problem for a lot of people but whenever I log in from a differnt computer or my phone it no longer remembers me on any other device. So if I want to log in from my house I have to type in my username and password. Then if I log in from work I need to do the same thing.

From soem of your other questions, you may be having some sort of cookie/forum engine issue...

if you have firefox, go to tools -> options -> privacy and make sure the box is check that says accept cookies from sites. Also make sure it says until they expire.

Next go to security and check the box that says remember passwords for sites.

the only time I noticed recently, that I get logged off, is when my internet is reset...like turning off the router and back on

It has something to do with the different ways I am connecting to the internet. With my iPhone I need to log back in every time I join a different wifi network or use EDGE. And each time I log in from a different internet location it logs me out from everything else.