......ummmm..yeah

Damn, I just came up with a list of all the tobacco I have. I didn't think it was this much... I know i'm missing some flavors from some brands. I can't remember off the top of my head. Out of all the flavors 50% have about 150g and the rest 200g+. I have all of this in a large duffle bag.

Starbuzz
Blue Mist
Blackberry
Blueberry Grape
Bubble Gum
Mojito
Cosmopolitan
Fuzzy Navel
Guava
Irish Cream
Lemon Tea
Margarita
Orange
Passion Fruit Mojito
Pumpkin Pie
Vanilla
Watermelon
White Peach
X on the Beach

Layalina
Mangosteen
Passion fruit
Watermelon

Al Fakher
Cola
Apple Eskandarani
White Grape
Mint
Cherry
Watermelon
Lemon
Mango
Melon
Plum

Fantasia
Blueberry
Margarita
Sweet Red Melon
Pink lemonade (shipping)

Tangiers
Passion Fruit
Peach Ice Tea

Fumari
Mango
Passion Fruit

Hookah Freak
Melon Sour
Malibu Sunrise

Done and done. I got 3 tangiers flavors, some layalina raspberry, blueberry and blackberry from pharaohs, cali dream by al waha, and white peach by starbuzz.

Oh yea, and 8 samplers from Kamal and 1 50g from Fusion, Cactus Pear. Edited by Bulldog_916

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Mar 3 2008, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Raziel510 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow I wish I could afford to have a nice variety like that. All I have is starbuzz kiwi right now and I'm down to my last 100 grams or so.

All I have to say is stay in school kids! You will get paid later in life.

Yeah, but by then you're too old to use it!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Mar 3 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow I wish I could afford to have a nice variety like that. All I have is starbuzz kiwi right now and I'm down to my last 100 grams or so.

Ya it's just too bad that school is sucking whatever money I have right now. Life is not easy when you're a poor college student.

QUOTE (Raziel510 @ Mar 4 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Mar 3 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya it's just too bad that school is sucking whatever money I have right now. Life is not easy when you're a poor college student.

you get to learn the valve of the dollar. I am currently working Full Time and balancing school part time. Push it to the Limittttttt and then smoke hookah.

Eddie

Hookah Party at spoons house. lol

Dude you have enough to start a small lounge lol.

We are actually debating trying an all Hookah shop. Call it cocky or just trusting Hookah has blown up enough. I don`t think I would serve Tangiers though. I am sure I would Kill my customers with my lack of skills in the tangiers tobaccos.

How did you end up with so much tobacco dude? I only have 14 open flavors here my self and we sell by the bowl for customers. lol

Man I kind of envy anyone with a large amount of tobacco choices.
Edited by The Devils Playground

you get to learn the valve of the dollar. I am currently working Full Time and balancing school part time. Push it to the Limittttttt and then smoke hookah.

Eddie

Too bad the dollars worth is pretty close to nothing right now. happy.gif

Nice stash btw, would love to taste some of those. Edited by Snacks

So out of the starbuzz flavors you have which do you like the best. I'm due to get another tin of starbuzz soon and I'm really not sure what flavor I should get. So far I've tried White Peach (loved it), Kiwi (its okay), and Apple Cinnamon (sucked!). Any suggestions?

whats your favourite flavour out of those? or top 3
I can smoke SB White Peach, SB Fuzzy Navel, and AF Mint all day if I had to. I can tell you that the Fantasia Pink Lemonade is coming pretty close to those spots.

QUOTE (The Devils Playground @ Mar 4 2008, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hookah Party at spoons house. lol

Dude you have enough to start a small lounge lol.

We are actually debating trying an all Hookah shop. Call it cocky or just trusting Hookah has blown up enough. I don`t think I would serve Tangiers though. I am sure I would Kill my customers with my lack of skills in the tangiers tobaccos.

How did you end up with so much tobacco dude? I only have 14 open flavors here my self and we sell by the bowl for customers. lol

Man I kind of envy anyone with a large amount of tobacco choices.

I got so much from just ordering every so often. It add's up pretty quick. At one point in time I remember I had ordered about every week. There was one week where something would come in the mail everyday. I think the UPS/FedEX/USPS know me, well at least the UPS guy. There was a typo on my address once and he knew it was for me. Maybe it was the smell? biggrin.gif

So out of the starbuzz flavors you have which do you like the best. I'm due to get another tin of starbuzz soon and I'm really not sure what flavor I should get. So far I've tried White Peach (loved it), Kiwi (its okay), and Apple Cinnamon (sucked!). Any suggestions?

Margarita, Guava, Fuzzy Navel, Cosmopolitan, and Blue Mist are all very good. If your looking for fruity get Fuzzy Navel. If you want something else I would get Margarita or Blue Mist. Margarita is almost on point and Blue Mist is like a winterfresh and blueberry.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 4 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorites for Tangiers

Horchata
Blackthorn
Blueberry
Watermelon
Red Tea
I mixed some Cocoa and Strawberry last night..really excellent taste, chocolate covered strawberries.

One of my flavors in my next Tangiers order is blueberry.

Damn man, my stash is lacking, but anyway +1

mine has been down since I cannot find work in this small college town...maybe during break next week I can get some work with my uncle(been painting with him 8+yrs and get $10 an hr under the table)...
At the current, all I have is:
the 8 Kamal packs
Fantasia Pink Lemonade
King Mo'sall(spelling?) Watermellon
Nakhla Peach
Hookah Freak Grapeful Dead
Al Fukher Banana and Apple
Al Waha Raspberry, Strawberry, and Fruits
Hookah Hookah Mocha, Vanilla, Rose, Jamaican Rum...maybe a few more of theirs, they are single shots

I'm used to having a large stash, always like a variety to choose from, or to mix...but ya, nice man.

should put some up on trade