How To Make Alot Of Smoke

hey i was wondering if anyone knew how i cna make alot of smoke. i have layalina raspberry. if i put some wter in the base and also add some milk in there will it make more smoke? also how do u think it wil taste?

QUOTE (louman3333 @ Mar 3 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you want to try something differnt add a good amount of vodka in the vase.... taste great only done it once though

I don't want to really hijack the thread but, what gives more smoke smaller holes and more of it, or bigger but less holes on the foil?

don't use any kind of milk in the base, it's overrated and a pain to clean up.

for more smoke, use more heat. period. if it gets too harsh, you added too much.

There are other factors, such as you won't get good smoke if you really compact the tobacco, but the main factor is heat.

FACTORS THAT CAN THIN SMOKE:
not enough heat
leaks
water not at right level
too many holes in foil
holes too large in foil
packing tobacco too tight or loose

QUOTE (Steemax @ Mar 3 2008, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (louman3333 @ Mar 3 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you want to try something differnt add a good amount of vodka in the vase.... taste great only done it once though

I don't want to really hijack the thread but, what gives more smoke smaller holes and more of it, or bigger but less holes on the foil?

hmmm personal preference really. i use toothpick sized holes in a spiral pattern and get good smoke.

Yeah same although it is nothing compared with others smoke it does the job but it does have 3 pipes and requires everyone dragging in order to get ALOT of smoke otherwise the person solo dragging gets a decent amount, but my friends are sissies and literally can only tolerate 10 minutes of intense smoke and pass out like faggots, waste of hookah sessions imo.

Better sticky/juicy shisha always gives me better smoke but the main thing is more heat. Too much heat will make you cough but the right amount will give you a ton of smoke!

never noticed a difference in the holes, small or big, to affect the amount of smoke. adding glycerin will give you more smoke with more heat but makes it taste kinda gross lol

QUOTE (Scoop @ Mar 3 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
never noticed a difference in the holes, small or big, to affect the amount of smoke. adding glycerin will give you more smoke with more heat but makes it taste kinda gross lol

add some honey to cancel out the glycerin taste too.

• 4 weeks later...
no idea why this works, but it does, add a drop or two of lemon juice into the shisha befor putting it into the bowl. this will make the smoke a great deal thicker

QUOTE (Nikon1323 @ Mar 3 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea if your trying to get alot of smoke sometimes it just takes awhile to get your lung compasity up....more you smoke the more your lungs expand so you get more smoke

i love when my friends see me smoke. i do my 10 sec inhales and they just sit there thinking "holy fuck, thats a lot of smoke"

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Mar 28 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no idea why this works, but it does, add a drop or two of lemon juice into the shisha befor putting it into the bowl. this will make the smoke a great deal thicker

ill give it a shot tonight, might be a nice trick. another way to get a good ammount of smoke is to pack the bowl with spanish moss. ive never tried it though

QUOTE (The Devils Playground @ Mar 4 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More heat and raise that water level on up. If you get water in the hose lower it just a bit. Hit it hard and you will get more smoke.

When the world Hookah talks,,,, People Ignore us.

That's really, really interesting about raising the water level. I leave the water level close to an inch during most sessions. I get pretty thick smoke as is, but I will try your method.

+1 to the passing on spanish moss.

But yeah my girlfriend was curious as to why I let clouds roll out of my mouth and she lets vapor puff out of hers. Alot has to do with the inhale. Take a nice long and smooth pull from the pipe. You don't need to be sucking on that thing like its your last breath of air on earth.