Mnh Jet Glass Phunnel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i figured this would probably be the case but i dont know how to do glass stuff.

i figured the mods were custom made too... maybe even ff you used the space between the middle and the space on the outside as the airflow you would be ablt to avoid making holes but keep the inside hole about the same and make alot of them that would all fit.

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Mar 13 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually, my idea kinda goes on the way the old glass smiley screens were made. a few larger holes.

to keep ash from falling onto it, you just dont put the coal on the part where the hole is.

here is a 4 hole pattern but i actually think a 2 hole would work if heat distribution works right!

Sorry kinda bad quality.

I believe heat would be best regulated if the coals are above the holes. It seems as though the increased air flow when inhaling heats the coals to better vaporize the shisha. When one isn’t inhaling the coals remain relatively cool, keeping the tobacco from burning. If my assumption is correct a series of small holes would serve you best.

Smoked this a couple nights ago. Starbuzz Chocolate Mint. It was good biggrin.gif

[attachment=1222:101.jpg]
[attachment=1224:103.jpg]
[attachment=1223:102.jpg]

looks very interessting.
but why do u use so much tobacco?

here in germany we maxiaml use 10gramms.

and is it possible taht this bowl is smaller then the Tangiers Medium Funnel Bowl which is avalible at hookahcompany?

how is there 5 pages talking bout this bowl, yes it does kik ass, but serously

shit.... im just adding to the problem arnt i lol

• 3 years later...
[quote name='howard26' timestamp='1302427953' post='504911']
i googled this bowl and tried to go to the site but for some reason cant get on, or find this bowl with the mod. really interested to try this one out.
[/quote]

They've been out of business for quite some time.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Hookah Hippie is selling one on here: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/40926-kms-mzs-mya-hoses-and-jet-phunnel/

[quote name='EternalSoil' timestamp='1302627882' post='505124']
Opened this thread and it was like I had never left!
[/quote]

holy hell, its ES

hey buddy :)

and ya, they are extremely hard to get, I'm so mad at myself that I didn't get one while I could
you can get similar from crownhookahs...they make all kinds of glassware for hookahs

I own two Crownhookahs glass bowls, the Crown Micro Phunnel and Crown Micro Classic, and have no issues with heat management whatsoever.

Here's the link to that MNH mini, btw: https://hookahcousins.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=4&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=573&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

• 2 years later...

MNH went out of business, it was reborn as Hookah Cousins... not it appears it's out of business....

Extremely hard to get unless you can buy one off someone. I don't smoke mine, but it's a gem in my collection, couldn't bare to part with it, because its gorgeous.