Mnh Jet Glass Phunnel

I wasnt going to get one but once I found out how much I was getting back from my taxes I just had to get one biggrin.gif I needa take some more pics today of it on my bambino! biggrin.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 12 2008, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the bowl a lot because you do not need as much coal and you get super hits and great flavor. More pics Scott!!!

I'll make sure and take some pics tonight after work. I think im going to smoke some Tangiers out of it with my bambino smile.gif Should be the sex.

I have seen these and I was thinking about getting one. Now I am convinced I got to get one. As soon as I buy a new hookah this is absolutely the next on the list!

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 12 2008, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that your two hose Bambino? That should look sweet with the green vase.

Yea, I think I might just use the regular bambino stem.. Still should look sexy as hell! I only wanted the two hose stem for when I have like 3+ people over. Ahh I can't wait for work to be over!

Okay here some more pics. Decided to smoke some SB Mint ChocolateChip biggrin.gif
On my second set of coals biggrin.gif

[attachment=1199:CIMG0737.JPG]
[attachment=1200:CIMG0739.JPG]
[attachment=1198:CIMG0736.JPG]
[attachment=1197:CIMG0730.JPG]

That looks great with the Bambino Scott.

Here are some pics of a new one I got today!! My red and clear one should be made this week hopefully. This is a really nice little bowl, perfect size for a shorter session. I love the design on it and the color combo. The first session was Tangiers Pink Grapefruit.

ok, because these bowls are beautiful i dont want to have to cover them up with foil.

i move that the people at MN bring back the glass screen and formulate it to fit on a glass phunnel and work good!

i would love to see something like that!

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Mar 12 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, because these bowls are beautiful i dont want to have to cover them up with foil.

i move that the people at MN bring back the glass screen and formulate it to fit on a glass phunnel and work good!

i would love to see something like that!

i agree a glass screen would be amazing on these bowls. these are too good to cover. id keep it on display when im not using it in ma moms good china cabinet lol

QUOTE (supersubby @ Mar 12 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree a glass screen would be amazing on these bowls. these are too good to cover. id keep it on display when im not using it in ma moms good china cabinet lol

I have all of my hookahs on display anyways they look sooo gorgeous up on my shelves.

QUOTE (SaVi0r @ Mar 13 2008, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (supersubby @ Mar 12 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have all of my hookahs on display anyways they look sooo gorgeous up on my shelves.

I also do, I love seeing them all together....

That would be cool to have a glass screen too. Here is some pics of mine with foil. The blue is from last night, and the green/orange one I am using now with no Mod! The middle hole is a little bigger and a little taller then my blue bowl. I try to use as little amount of foil as I can. The glass screen would make it all the best.

Glass Screen FTW! But it should be made so less ash comes onto the shisha.. I guess smaller holes and more of them?

I love the fact that im using less coal. 1 stick of exoticas is perfect for a bowl, last night I used the other half on the same bowl for the second hour, Chocolate Mint!

actually, my idea kinda goes on the way the old glass smiley screens were made. a few larger holes.

to keep ash from falling onto it, you just dont put the coal on the part where the hole is.

here is a 4 hole pattern but i actually think a 2 hole would work if heat distribution works right!

Sorry kinda bad quality.

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Mar 13 2008, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually, my idea kinda goes on the way the old glass smiley screens were made. a few larger holes.

to keep ash from falling onto it, you just dont put the coal on the part where the hole is.

here is a 4 hole pattern but i actually think a 2 hole would work if heat distribution works right!

Sorry kinda bad quality.

since these come with a mod, one hole right in the middle should be fine. as for size of the hole, they would have to test to see what size gets the best flavor/airflow.

then you could just scrape the coals off the side of the screen to ash.