Mnh Jet Glass Phunnel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using coconaras now with Blackthorn and so far out of the 3 flavors of Tangiers I have had more flavor then the standard Phunnel. $50 improvement yes, I am already using less coal and I go through a lot and more flavor and smoke! My goal was to use 3 rounds of coals last night, but I had to hang up the hose after 2 sets. I had over 3 hours already! With 3 coconaras on it was a lot of heat and I was getting the best smoke ever. Tangiers held up to the heat but I could not keep up with it...lol

They only thing I can see a problem is cleaning the mod. I have got it perfectly clean so far. It is hard to foil this bowl, practice is what it will take. I did a fairly good job this morning.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I will make one soon. I might be heading down to Bubba's today for the weekend, so it might be next week.

I will try and make a video too of loading and putting the foil on and of course the smoking pleasure.

Video eh? Not a bad idea. Is it that much different that packing a Reg Phunnel?

When your at bubba's make sure you tell us how much of an improvment his Camel Toe Shisha tastes.. Maybe a couple pictures.. tongue.gif

Not really different I guess. Different to me because I never used one before. You need the mod so I have to hold it and then place the tobacco in so the mod stays in the middle. I will probably try it without it and see, but I think the hole is to shallow for that. Then to put foil on, it is not like a regular phunnel where you can leave it on the counter while putting on the foil.

You just saved me $50.00. I was ready to buy one of those dam bowls to see how that mod worked I assumed it was built in. That is a sharp bowl there Snoopy.

And as bad as it pains me to say anything good about somem thinG I cant sell you know I have to mean it. lol

Its really sharp looking. I am actually impressed. did you smoke that down at Bubbas yesterday/ today?

I fixed the link in my previous post for the review. Thanks JD for getting rid of the stuff that did not belong there.

I did not bring the bowl to Bubba's, Long travel and I did not want to risk breaking it.

I do have some Camel Toe tobacco this time. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if I should post this here or start a new thread.. But anyways I just got this in and took a few pics biggrin.gif Just smoked some KPeach with SB Peach and it was damn good. Hookah.gif

[attachment=1192:5.jpg]
[attachment=1191:3.jpg]
[attachment=1190:2.jpg]
[attachment=1189:4.jpg]