Mnh Jet Glass Phunnel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that sexy! That mod is probably my favorite thing biggrin.gif

How's it look compared to an original Phunnel? Pretty much the same? Deeper? Wider?

Good luck with the session later, can't wait for the pics!!

They had like 9 or so different looking ones up on the site.. You could just pick which ever one looked best to you..

I really wanna see how Gunky this thing gets after a session with Tangiers .. MIght not look so pretty..

Well I could not wait for the Blackthorn to acclimate, so I am smoking some Tangiers Watermelon now. Blackthorn tonight hopefully.

I would say this bowl is designed to use the mod that comes with it. The middle hole is shallow so I think the mod helps that out. I am using the mod now. The bowl is pretty deep and about the same size around as a normal Phunnel. I would say I got about 25 grams in the bowl. I am using my Syrian now and I am getting some awesome smoke. I will try it out on my KM tonight.

I have some Brambleberry loaded up in my new bowl. I am on the second set of coals. I only need 2 coconaras for heat and I am getting my butt kicked. I think I packed it a little to tight this time. It will take some practice. It is fun to put the foil on this bowl! Here is a pic before I started.