Old Argeeleh!

For those who do not know, Hookahs that were made long ago did not come with Purging Valves, only a port for the hose, and thats it.

I was going through my Dad's Hookahs, organizing them and such, and I saw two old ones that had no Purging Valves on them

Here's both of them

I asked my Dad and he said that my brother in law gave it to him not long ago. I am going to call him up soon and find out where he got them from...They look antique! My Dad is going to clean them up.

Just thought that I'd share this with you guys hence most of you have not seen one.

Talk about OG!

Edit: Pics were taken using my Phone. I will get better pics after they are cleaned. Edited by Codename067

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 26 2008, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Codename067 @ Feb 26 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, pretty cool indeed.

What were they thinking with no purgin valve?

=P

HA! That's old skool smoking. Throw a coal right on the tombac and your good togo... Harshness was not exactly much of an issue tongue.gif

Ha ha...yeah just load it and smoke and hope you don't puke!! Cool looking stem though. Should look really sweet all polished back up.

let us know how it smokes. i've seen those before but have never been able to smoke them. try some different methods. start with how you smoke normally and then find out how it was done a long time ago and try that.

Yeah, hopefully my dad get them done by this week, he's been busy, always is, so if he did not do it, i eventually will.

lord knows how that thing smells on the inside :X

need some serious cleaning probably Edited by Codename067

QUOTE (BDA88 @ Feb 27 2008, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
let us know how it smokes. i've seen those before but have never been able to smoke them. try some different methods. start with how you smoke normally and then find out how it was done a long time ago and try that.

well flavoured shisha wasnt invented until recently...im talking 20-30 years ago. before that it was just straight tombac, no foil, real oldskool. probably thats why it doesnt have a purge valve...tombac doesnt get harsh, to my knowledge